Valentine's Day congratulatory phrases

Congratulatory phrases on Valentine's Day

Here are the following phrases to congratulate on Valentine's Day:

  • I will not say Happy Valentine's Day, but I will say: You are the love of every holiday.
  • I have the heart and you have its beats, I have a body and you have its life, I have love and you have its feast, I love you, oh soul of my heart.
  • I send you a whisper of love that sings to you, along with the eagerness of my heart that calls for you, and on Valentine’s Day, I congratulate you.
  • Every year, your most beautiful love, Mounir, is the candle of my years, and every year, you are the first in my life, my heart, and my eyes.
  • The most precious people I named you, with half my heart I left you, with my eyes I gave you my love, and with Valentine’s Day messages I congratulated you.
  • On Valentine's Day, I give you a ship of red roses with love and longing on its sails, and I hand over to you the years of my life and every letter I wrote from my pen and ink.
  • My longing heart is bleeding, exhausted by connection, and seeing you remains its hope.
  • From my heart, I want you, and may God protect you. On the Day of Love, my life, we congratulate you.
  • I thought about giving you my eyes as a gift for Valentine’s Day, but I hesitated at the last minute, fearing that I would miss you and not be able to see you in my life.
  • I pledged to God that every year that passed, I would love you more, miss you more, and wish you the best Valentine’s Day, my dearest lover.
  • If Valentine's Day has a rose, then it is you. If Valentine's Day has a smile, then it is your smile. If this is my Valentine's Day, then be with me.
  • Congratulatory words on Valentine's Day

    Here are the following words to congratulate on Valentine’s Day:

  • On Valentine's Day, send a dove of peace carrying a rose of love to your most precious and dearest person.
  • If love were words written, my pens would have ended long ago, but love is souls, is my soul enough for you, my life?
  • The most precious people I named you, with half my heart I left you, with my eyes I told you, and on Valentine’s Day I congratulated you.
  • The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling, my preciousness is beyond measure. Every year, you are the happiest of people.
  • Don't look for the message, look for my heart that loves you with love and affection.
  • I love you, sweeter than all human beings, my soul mate, and closer than my pulse, my blood, and my passion.
  • I promise to remain a prisoner of affection and promise. No matter how long the distance is, you will remain my love.
  • Snow is the gift of winter, the sun is the gift of summer, flowers are the gift of spring, and you are the gift of a lifetime.
  • O birds of peace, pass by them, and congratulate them on the Day of Love, and tell them that I am praying for them, and may God fulfill their wishes.
  • Beautiful words of congratulations on Valentine's Day

    Here are these wonderful words of congratulations on Valentine’s Day as follows:

  • I put you in my heart, I congratulated you, I held you dear to people, and on Valentine’s Day I congratulated you.
  • To the world you may be just a person, and to the person you may be the whole world.
  • Because I love you, the feast enters upon us like kings, and because I love you, I am overwhelmed with the feeling that it is Valentine’s Day in my royal heart.
  • Happy new year, my love, and happy new year.
  • How beautiful this day is and how beautiful it is to spend it with you. Happy New Year.
  • My love, this day is the happiest day of my life as it includes our Valentine's Day and Valentine's Day.
  • Everything in the world can end, except your love never ends.
  • I love you every Eid and you are the most beautiful thing in my life.
  • With love, you ask how my condition has become, and I see that you are the most precious person in the heart to ask, even if you dislike the form of my answer, words and sentences stutter from me.
  • I found you as a part of me, nay, I found you as a whole, to the point that it was as if anything had happened to you, it had happened to me, and as if death had come to you, it had come to me.
  • I fell in love with you by chance and I will love you forever.
  • Congratulatory words on Valentine's Day

    We present this to you as follows:

  • My soul may not be able to meet you… and my eyes may not be able to see you… but my heart will not be unable to love and adore you.
  • If there is such a thing as Valentine's Day, you have a thousand loves in my heart every day.
  • Snow is the gift of winter, the sun is the gift of summer, flowers are the gift of spring, and you are the gift of a lifetime.
  • The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling.. Oh, your preciousness is beyond measure.. Every year you are the happiest of people.
  • On Valentine's Day, I will tell you about my great things: you, your smile, and your voice.
  • I tell you on Valentine’s Day every year that you are the master of love, the master of the heart, the master of love, and the master of life.
  • When they talk about the most beautiful coincidence… I will remember the day I saw you… Happy Valentine's Day.
  • I don't need Valentine's Day to prove my love and affection to you, because I love you before and after it, and I will continue to love you until death.
  • It is true that Valentine's Day is one day, but your love is in my heart. A holiday alone has no end.
  • Laugh because life is fleeting.. Smile, do not forget me.. Laugh because our life is only a moment.. Smile, Suhail, for me.
  • On a sleepless evening with a shining star, send a bouquet of fragrant love roses to the most precious person who has crossed your mind.
  • Many people say that love works miracles… and your love in my life is a miracle… Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • Comments

    Popular Posts