The best congratulatory messages for Eid al-Fitr

Eid al-Fitr

Eid al-Fitr returns, bringing with it many good things and gifts. It comes after a full month of fasting, which increases the joy of Muslims for its arrival. In this article, we will present a group of messages about Eid al-Fitr.

Eid al-Fitr congratulatory messages

  • May God bless your holidays for eternity and cover you with light from His piety. Eid Mubarak.
  • On a magical evening, with a pure supplication, I give a bouquet of fragrant roses to the most beautiful person who has ever come to mind. Every year, you are always present in my mind.
  • The monastery, its birds, its sun, and its seas say: Congratulations on the Eid, oh its light.
  • The most beautiful bouquet of flowers I send from my heart and put it in your hands, spreading the fragrant aroma around you and telling you: Happy New Year.
  • Happy new year, good health, safety and well-being. May you be blessed with good health.
  • Ramadan is leaving and Eid is coming, so who should we console and congratulate? May God accept it from us and from you, and Eid Mubarak.
  • May God accept your fasting and your happiest days, and happy new year.
  • Congratulations from vein to vein, before the crowds and appointments, Happy Eid and a long life.
  • Before the traffic jam, before the messages from others, and the transmission is still fine. Happy New Year.
  • I have placed you in my heart, I have congratulated you, I have cherished you, and with the advent of Eid al-Fitr, I have congratulated you.
  • The best things about Eid are three things: an abundance of good deeds, exchanging visits, and reading these phrases.
  • Good evening, late with the evaporating scent of oud. I cherish you and you do not know it. Eid Mubarak from early on.
  • I send with every bird from a heart full of goodness to a person in his place other than Happy New Year.
  • You are far away, your heart is far away, and your mind is far away, but I love you for sure, and I wish you a happy Eid.
  • I have placed you in my heart, I have congratulated you, I have cherished you, and with the advent of Eid al-Fitr, I have congratulated you.
  • Our wishes precede our congratulations and our joy precedes our nights. Eid Mubarak to you and us.
  • O dove of the sanctuary, visit him, and give him water from Zamzam, and perfume him with perfume from the Kaaba, and with the approach of Eid there will be a good time.
  • Who said I was on Eid? Or am I even happy? I swear to God, when I see you, you are happy.
  • Words have responses, joy has a presence, and Eid days have a limited time, so you have unlimited congratulations.

Words of congratulations on Eid al-Fitr

  • For the sweetest, fragrant moon and flowers with a card that says: Eid Mubarak, my dearest people.
  • You have a rose with rose water irrigated with the words: Happy New Year, Houria.
  • I waited for Eid with the utmost enthusiasm for your holidays, my dearest human beings.
  • Wonderful ones are like precious stones. We do not make them, but rather look for them to congratulate them. Eid Mubarak.
  • May God congratulate you on your acceptance, make you dwell in Paradise with the Messenger, and grant you a joyful Eid that will never fade.
  • A congratulation full of flowers and waffles. I send it before Eid, so I can be ahead of everyone else.
  • An Eid fragrant with the remembrance of God, an envoy of the most beautiful of creation congratulates you on the Eid and its arrival, God willing.
  • Love birds chirp in the radiance of Eid to tell you: Happy New Year in my heart.
  • Every Eid brings me joy with you, and no one has ever congratulated you before me.
  • I look forward to Eid more than a child, and I excuse myself in order to ask you, every year, and you are love.
  • May God accept your deeds, congratulate you on Eid, and bring you health, happiness, and a long life.
  • The best thing about Eid is Eid, and the best thing is that it is a gift from you. Eid Mubarak.
  • The Eid is completed with God’s acceptance of the work, and you see it with the eyes of a child when they are united.
  • Eid is not for those who wear new clothes, but Eid for those who survived the day of threat. Eid is not for those who spread the rug, but Eid for those who crossed the path.
  • The best Eid greetings came from me, so I hope your heart allows them to come out.
  • When will I see you? When will I meet you? Eid passes and you are far away, and my longing increases.
  • My arteries narrow, my veins become clogged, and my groans stifle when I have the feeling that Eid will come and you will not be by my side.
  • Eid al-Fitr is a joy that is not complete without your presence, and Eid is a joy that is only sweetened by your proximity. Happy New Year.
  • O message, follow the clouds and precede him, and deliver the phone to the one who is absent from me and open it, write him Eid messages and long for him, and bless him before all people and make him happy.

Expressions of congratulations on Eid al-Fitr

  • Flowers, roses and basil I picked from the Most Gracious’s garden for the dearest person on the occasion of the upcoming Eid.
  • If you precede me in greeting me, this is for your concern and grace, and if I precede you, this is for your right and destiny. All my love to you. Happy New Year.
  • A basket of incense and promises, and Eid al-Fitr will return to you, scented with basil and roses.
  • In the crowd of years, year after year passes, and every year there are facts and dreams, and my dream is to see you fine every year. I will not tell you that you are fine every year, I will tell you that you are the best for every year.
  • The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling. Your generosity has no measure. Every year you are the happiest of people.
  • I ask those who brought back the Eid and closed the deceased month to grant you a long life and make your life a happy Eid.
  • Oh God, increase this face with light, make it always rewarded, and make it reach the Eid with joy. May God accept your obedience and may you be rewarded.
  • I will give you the fragrance of roses and their colors, and I will send you an answer entitled, “I congratulate you on the coming of Eid and its days.”
  • Eid is a joy that is not complete without your presence, and Eid is a joy that is only sweetened by your proximity.
  • Before all people, I rush my heart and feelings and send you a sensitive message that says: Every year, you are the most precious person.
  • To the one who picked a smile and imprinted it on my sorrows, to the one who taught me the geometry of the phrase and broke the barriers of my pen, to you I send a message before all humans and say to you: Happy New Year.
  • I am not the first to congratulate, but I have the kindest words, the most sincere feelings, and the kindest expressions. I choose my letters perfectly, not because I am the inventor of the word, but because I will direct it to the one for whom the sentences bend in joy at its coming to him. I congratulate you on the occasion of the arrival of the Happy Eid.

Comments

Popular Posts