New birthday messages

Christmas

Birthday is the day a person is born, and this day is celebrated with family, friends, and relatives. They give him gifts and congratulations, wishing him a happy year full of success and excellence. In this article, we will present messages about Christmas.

Messages about Christmas

  • I hope today does not pass and the joy from your face does not disappear. Today is your birthday and I am very happy to fly.
  • I congratulate you today; Because you are one of his births, and I will sing for you on your birthday. May you have a happy year.
  • Every year, you are in my heart, the love that never grows old!
  • Every Eid and you are my moon, every Eid and you are my first thought, every Eid and you are the source of my happiness, every Eid and you are my most beautiful holiday.
  • Oh bird, oh bird, in the sky, lean on my beloved and say to him, Happy New Year, and may God increase your life every year.
  • I wish to gift you a tree that will shade you abundantly, protect you at every step, and give you the sweetest fruit every year and you will be well.
  • I say quickly, before all of them, Happy New Year, after all of them.
  • I don't say happy new year, but I say you are good every year.
  • The spirit of the nights celebrates with you. The spirit celebrates every day, but tonight it celebrates in a second way the birth of a familiar person. Your smile lights a sweet candle and rejoices in a year with described hope. It gives you the warmth of my love and a lifetime within which you exist.
  • I bypass all the rushers and precede all the well-wishers, and I say to you, Happy New Year.
  • Once again, the price is always increasing, I go ahead of this world and say happy new year.
  • The light of my eyes celebrates you, my angel and my soul, and the feeling in me sings Happy New Year.
  • With the scent of perfume and basil, and with verses from the Qur’an, I congratulate you, my sweetest person, a happy new year.
  • Every year, you are a source of light for my heart, and every year, you are a source of joy for my soul, and every year, as I collect the words of Christmas, I make a necklace for you from them that I give to you, and I tell you, every year, your hopes and wishes come true, and every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life.
  • I said goodbye to you last year, and I welcomed you to a new year. O my life, you are satisfied. May your year be happy.
  • Oh God, a year full of what he wishes and what makes him happy.

Words about Christmas

  • Happy birthday. May God prolong your life and fulfill all your wishes and dreams. Happy birthday.
  • Happy birthday, my love. Happy birthday, and may your whole life be filled with love and goodness, God willing.
  • Happy birthday to you, and every year to you, my dear, the most beautiful days of your life, and every year to you to be the most precious of human beings.
  • Happy birthday. Happy new year. I wish you good health and wellness.
  • Hope and love, warmth and nostalgia, homeland and history, your birthday is the best birthday, happy birthday.
  • Happy New Year. I wish you a hundred years, and God willing, it will be a year of goodness and happiness for you. I wish you a happy life full of goodness, love and happiness.
  • Happy new year, God willing, with health, safety and peace of mind, and happy new year, my dear.
  • On this day I will light a candle that never lights and celebrate the birthday of your love in my heart.
  • Oh beloved of my heart and light of the eye, today there is no Monday like it. Your Eid is my two Eid, O dearer than the eyelash and the eye, and every year you are my beloved, you have all the best from me.
  • Happy birthday and happy new year, my dear soul.
  • Princess of my heart and my eyes, happy birthday with love and happiness.
  • Happy birthday, the most precious thing in the universe. Your day is the sweetest and most beautiful day. Oh God, gather us around you every day.
  • Today is your birthday and I am promised it, my dearest path, my father. The universe and its stars are witnesses to your love. The whole galaxy knows that you are what I want. Today is your birthday and today I was born.
  • My love, happy new year, oh light of my heart. Happy New Year to you.
  • Happy New Year to you. I am very lucky because my Eid and your Eid are the same.

Expressions about Christmas

  • O scent of roses, O sound of poetry, O laughter of the new past, makes all your days a happy holiday.
  • A year passes and a year passes and you are a ray that illuminates the hearts of friends. Happy New Year.
  • Every hour, every day, every week, every month, and every year, you are fine.
  • I came to race the clocks to say Happy New Year.
  • I wish you well, and I will give you a bouquet of roses with fragrant perfume.
  • Oh, you are like the moon, you are more delicate than flowers, happy new year, my dearest people.
  • A year has passed with everything in it, and a year has come, the best thing about which is that you are still with me in it.
  • A heart wants you, buys you with its love, quenches you with its pulse, and congratulates you on your birth.

Comments

Popular Posts