Congratulatory words on discharge from the hospital

Discharge from hospital

When a person becomes ill and needs to be hospitalized, he finds his family, relatives, and friends standing by his side. His feeling of loneliness dissipates, his resolve increases, and he feels strong, which helps him overcome his illness and get out of the hospital faster. In this article, we will offer some words of congratulations on leaving the hospital.

Congratulatory words on discharge from the hospital

  • May God heal you and help you, and reward you and reward you. Rejoice, for God has promised a reward without reckoning to the patient.
  • May God heal you, O spring of tenderness. Oh God, heal her with a cure that leaves no illness, O Lord, and every Muslim man and woman, O Merciful.
  • O owner of a big heart, O owner of a fresh face, may God protect you and heal you.
  • God is with us, and life with all its events will be easy. Oh God, grant your healing and mercy to every soul whose pain no one knows except you.
  • In the name of God, I perform ruqyah for you from everything that harms you, and from the evil of every soul or envious eye. May God heal you. In the name of God, I perform ruqyah for you.
  • May God heal you, heal you, and relieve your pain, O Lord.
  • I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Great Throne, to heal you from your illness and to clothe you in the garment of wellness and health.
  • You are the kindest, most generous, and best I have ever seen. Oh God, heal him and grant him well-being, and make what happened to him an atonement and a raise to his ranks.
  • We can make everything as we want except fate and destiny. Here we only have to be satisfied.
  • I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Great Throne, to heal you
  • Praise be to God for your safety. I have full hope in God that He will ease your illness. May God heal you, O light of the family.
  • I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Great Throne, to heal you, relieve your worries, extend your life, and make what befalls you an atonement for your sins.
  • May God heal and protect you, O all the universe. We have not deprived you. May God relieve your concern and compensate you for your patience with reward and well-being.
  • Oh my right eye, my firm rib, may God grant you a complete recovery.
  • May God heal you and grant you peace, and I see you walking on your feet, O Lord. Your prayers are for his speedy recovery. Perhaps God will answer your prayers.
  • Oh God, you who restore the sick person to his health, and you who answer the prayers of the weak and miserable, I ask you to heal him, be kind to his body, and grant him recovery, O Most Generous.

Expressions of congratulations on discharge from the hospital

  • May God heal and protect you. We were happy to see you. If we had it in our hands, we would have removed your pain, made you happy, bought your comfort, and waited to see you.
  • May God protect you from the evil of every disease, and may God protect you, my eyes, and take care of you.
  • From every garden, we pick a flower of love for you, which we water with praise and thanks for your safe exit from the hospital, and we ask God Almighty to keep you in the state of health and well-being.
  • God does not see anything bad about you. May God heal you and keep you well.
  • I ask God Almighty, Lord of the Noble Throne, to heal you.
  • My dear brother, do not be sad about what has befallen you, for the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, stated: “No fatigue, illness, worry, sadness, harm, or distress befalls a Muslim, not even a prick by a thorn, except that God expiates some of his sins because of it,” and a hadith in which the Prophet said: “How amazing is the believer’s condition.” Indeed, his entire matter is good for him, and that does not apply to anyone except the believer. If good befalls him, he is grateful and it is good for him, and if adversity befalls him he is patient and it is good for him.”
  • So be patient, perhaps God will relieve your worry and grief, and remember also that it became tight, and when its rings tightened, it was released, and I thought it would not be released.
  • We express expressions of joy and congratulations to you on the occasion of your discharge from the hospital, and we pray to God that you are in the best of health and well-being.
  • I present to you these words, studded with gold and diamonds, scented with roses and basil, mixed with feelings and words, to congratulate your safe discharge from the hospital. Thank God for your safety.
  • Oh a full moon in the dark sky that shines, oh a pearl in the sea of ​​longing that sparkles, and oh a drop from the sky of love that shines, we extend our congratulations and blessings to you on the occasion of your safe discharge from the hospital. We pray to God not to see anything bad happen to you.
  • My heartfelt wishes for your speedy recovery and safety.
  • My brother, do not be sad and know that after the rain and the darkness of the night, the warm sun will rise and the beautiful rainbow with its bright colors will appear.
  • I write these phrases to you from a loving heart, so that they may reach your heart. With all longing and love, I narrate them with the scent of fragrances and winds, I water them with all the perfumes of flowers we wear, and with the scent of roses I gift them, and with all joy and happiness I send them, thank God for your safety.
  • I ask God Almighty for a speedy recovery for you. May God heal you.
  • I plant this rose of mine for you on the ground of love and affection, so I hope that you will always water it and water it with your love, gifts, and patience.
  • Be patient with what befalls you, and know that God Almighty has destined for you to avoid a calamity greater than it due to your illness, or He desires to bring you to a higher level in Paradise, so be patient.
  • I wish the pain was inside me or in you. Thank God for your safety. I wish you a speedy recovery.
  • If the disease could be removed, we would remove it from you. If the disease were to be removed by men, I would avert it with the sword.

Beautiful phrases of congratulations on discharge from the hospital

  • Oh God, I ask you to heal every soul bound by illness.
  • Oh God, heal and heal every sick person and dress him in the garb of health and well-being, O tenderness, O gentleness, remove harm from him, O gentle, be kind to his condition.
  • Praise be to God for your safety. We ask God Almighty to heal you and protect you from all evil. May God heal you and grant you well-being, our honorable brother.
  • Praise be to God for your safety. I ask God to remove all harm from you.
  • Oh Lord, you who created medicine and medication and taught us the methods of healing. Oh God, heal every patient who is in pain. Oh God, do not leave a sick person without healing him and do not leave our affliction in our bodies, O Generous One.

Comments

Popular Posts