Congratulatory words about Eid
Congratulatory words about Eid
Here are some congratulatory words for Eid:
- The most beautiful bouquet of flowers I send from my heart, and I place it in your hands, spreading the fragrant aromas around you, and saying to you, Happy New Year.
- Our wishes precede our congratulations, our joy precedes our nights, and Eid Mubarak to us and you.
- Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, happy new year.
- May God bless your days, may God accept your obedience, and bring us together with you in goodness. Happy Eid al-Fitr.
- I will not tell you that you are fine every year, I will tell you that you are fine for every year.
- Ramadan is leaving and Eid is coming. May God accept it from us and from you, and Eid Mubarak.
- May God accept your fasting and your happiest days, and happy new year.
- I ask God to accept from us and from you and to unite us with you in the highest paradise.
- I will give you the perfume of roses and their colors, and I will send you an answer entitled, “I congratulate you on the coming of Eid and its days.”
- I tried to race with people and send you diamonds with threads of the sun, and I say to you, Happy New Year, O torch of tenderness and feeling.
- A congratulation full of roses and pepper. I send it before the Eid comes, so that I can be ahead of everyone else.
- A special morning for the dear ones, fragrant with pepper. We send it to the beautiful ones and tell them who is returning.
- May God accept your obedience, complete your joy with Eid, and open your eyes to the victory of your nation.
- Ask the one who brought back the Eid and closed the deceased month to grant you a long life and make your entire life a Eid.
- On the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Fitr, I would like to extend to all of you my warmest congratulations and best wishes. We ask God Almighty to bring it back to us all with goodness and blessings and to our dear homeland with security, prosperity and well-being. Happy New Year.
- I am pleased to congratulate you on the approaching occasion of Eid Al-Fitr, asking God to accept everyone’s fasting, prayers, and good deeds, and happy new year.
- A bouquet of roses on the advent of Eid, scented with oud, for you, O generous one.
- Because you are my first and last love, and because you are different and people are different, I say to you, Happy New Year.
- I canceled all appointments so that I could be with you on Eid and say to you in whispers, Happy New Year.
- Every Eid, may goodness be your path and your path, the smile never leave your lips, and the Paradise of my Lord is your abode.
- The Eid has returned while I am far away from you, separated by countries and seas. The Eid has returned and I wish you a happy one, even if it is worth it.
Congratulatory phrases about Eid
Here are some congratulatory phrases for Eid:
- May God make you the beloved of all, and the Eid brings joy, and the Eid congratulations are special to you above all.
- There is longing and love in my heart, and in the look of my eyes words say to you, Happy New Year, and Eid is darkness without you.
- The Eid is not for wearing new things, but rather the Eid is for the security of the threat. The Eid is not for the one who wears luxurious clothes, but the Eid is for the one who is safe from the punishment of the Hereafter, and the Eid is not for the one who wears slave clothes, but the Eid is for the one who knows the way.
- Fast delivery A bouquet of roses and a whisper of love for the dear one on Eid. May God make his days Eid.
- Write him Eid messages, long for him, and congratulate him before all people on Eid and make him happy.
- Eid is without you, worries and distress, and your closeness is here my soul, and seeing you is my Eid.
- The Eid is completed with God accepting the work and seeing it with the eyes of the child and its completion if they are united.
- I count the days and hours with her and wait for Eid with her.
- Oh roses, whoever buys you and guides you to the beloved and says to him, Happy New Year.
- I say to myself as I greet people when I see you, my Eid joy will be complete.
- Before all people, I rush my heart and feeling and send you a sensitive message saying to you every year that you are the most precious people.
- Tomorrow is Eid, and I hope you will be happy and remain in my only heart and give him an Eid gift.
- Every year, you are closer to the Most Gracious, and your records of good deeds are heavier every year, and your desire for Paradise grows greater.
- I pray to the one who swore by the dawn and the ten nights that he will make you happy for eternity, and that Muhammad will intercede on your behalf when the gathering is gathered, and bless you in the month of sacrifice, and may you be well every year.
- O necklace of diamonds, O you whose neighbor is the moon, I say to you above all others, may your Eid be blessed.
- A bouquet of flowers and roses, a basket of incense and promises, and Eid will return to you, and happy new year.
- We will ransom you with the treasures of the earth, and we will guide you with the fragrance of the oud, in the middle of the heart you will be your abode, and on Eid I congratulate you.
- Before the traffic jam, before the messages from others, and the transmission is still fine. Happy New Year.
- To the one who picked a smile and imprinted it on my sorrows, to the one who taught me the geometry of the phrase and broke the barriers of my pen, to you I send my congratulations before all people, Happy New Year.
- Eid is upon us with the sweetest joy, and may God make everyone happy, happy new year.
Beautiful congratulatory phrases about Eid
Here are some phrases to congratulate on Eid:
- The pilgrims raised their palms to hope for the mercy of their Lord, and I raised my palm to pray to Him to make your reward equal to theirs. Happy New Year.
- The lines converge to get your first attention, the pens race to spread the ink of their affection for you, and the letters rush to embrace your eyes, but the soul precedes them with congratulations and the heart with prayers for a happy Eid and a lifetime of joy increases.
- With every breeze that passes you, I say Eid congratulations to you.
- Hajj is a successful season, and the ten days are fragrant. May your year be filled with joys and all your worries go away. May you be fine every year.
- I convey Eid greetings in the most sincere meanings and sweetest words of longing, in no order.
- May God be pleased with you, please you, guide you, enrich you, heal you, grant you success in the best of supplications, answer your hope, love you without trial, and make you a seeker of goodness, influencing others. Happy New Year.
- A spirit and basil that I spread for the loved ones of the Most Merciful. I ask God to include you in forgiveness and to make your smile a habit, your conversation an act of worship, your Hajj a happiness, and your conclusion a testimony.
- Eid is not for the one who spreads the carpet, but rather for the one who crosses the path.
- May God make you among the visitors of the Grand Mosque, and happy new year.
- How happy we are when fate has kept us until this day to send congratulations on the occasion of Eid.
- Every year you are closer to the Most Gracious, and every year your records of good deeds are heavier, and every year your desire for Paradise grows.
- I say quickly, before all of them, Happy New Year, after all of them.
- The whole story in the message is congratulations delivered by a procession of roses and perfumes, carrying Eid congratulations with the most sincere meanings, the sweetest words of longing without any arrangement, and the most beautiful congratulations of joy and wishes and a happy new year.
- In the crowd of years, year after year passes, and every year there are facts and dreams, and my dream is to see you well every year.
- My words stumble in shame and I say to you with love that is not hidden. May God accept your obedience and complete your joy on Eid.
- The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling, my preciousness is beyond measure. Every year you are the happiest of people.
- Words have responses, joy has existence, and Eid days have a limited time, so you have unlimited congratulations.
Comments
Post a Comment