Congratulations on the marriage contract

Congratulations on your brother's wedding

We offer you these congratulations to give to your brother when he gets married:

  • Today, Shams threads carried the news of my dear brother’s wedding, so congratulations.
  • We ask God for eternal happiness for him. Thanks to God, and many thanks to God, my brother’s wedding took place today. A thousand thousand congratulations, my brother, the happiness of the house. On this beautiful day, my brother, who is dear to our hearts, got married. A different day and a dazzling night. Oh God, give his heart joy without being satisfied. Oh God, complete the sweetest days for him.
  • On this beautiful day, my brother, who is dear to our hearts, got married. A different day and a dazzling night. Oh God, give his heart joy without being satisfied. Oh God, complete the sweetest days for him.
  • A different day and a wonderful night. My brother and my beloved got married. O Lord, give his heart joy without satisfaction.
  • Congratulations to my dear brother on his blessed marriage tonight. May God bless you and bless you and bring you together in goodness, wellness and protection.
  • May God take care of the loved ones wherever they live.. They have a journey and a home in their hearts.. The horses of longing are saddled for them.. They competed wherever they walked and were happy.
  • Congratulations mixed with fragrant scents, and words of love and joy, on the occasion of the marriage of the most precious brother in the world. We wish them a happy life and the beginning of a long life.
  • I write while joy overwhelms me and the breeze of love attends me, and the words dance on my papers to paint the most beautiful written picture, joy, joy, and happiness beyond the ordinary. Congratulations on your marriage, my brother.
  • From the heart, congratulations on your marriage to my dear brother. From my heart, I wish you a blessed and happy life filled with familiarity, love and understanding.
  • Congratulations on the sister’s wedding

    We offer you these congratulations to give to your sister when she gets married:

  • I summoned letters to describe your appearance at your wedding, but they were powerless in front of your beauty, my most wonderful sister.
  • Oh God, surround my sister’s heart and soul with joy, my Lord, she is my sister, so I entrust you with her heart and her joy, so complete her with all the best and make it a marriage contract that will bind her happiness for the rest of her life.
  • The feeling that today is the wedding of my sister, who is closest to my heart, is a different feeling. O Lord, I entrust you with her heart and her joy, so wish her all the best, write for her sweet days, and make it a marriage contract that will mark their hours.
  • A great day in which her marriage contract will be confirmed, so congratulations to whoever will have her right hand to be the princess of his life. O Lord, make it easy for her and make her marriage a contract of happiness and success.
  • Good evening, the evening of the great day that witnesses the certification of my sister’s marriage contract. O Lord, surround her heart with joy and make it a contract that binds her happiness.
  • Congratulations on a friend's wedding

    We offer you these congratulations to give to your friend when she gets married:

    • My friend, even my sister, whom my mother did not give birth to. Yesterday, getting married was a feeling of astonishment and joy and a part of our lives from the time we met until the arrival of this beautiful moment. I want to marry you as the most beautiful bride on the face of this earth. I love you and I am lucky to have you as a life partner. May God grant you success in your next life.
  • My friend wrote her signature next to his signature, so I became his. My Lord, make it a contract that binds their happiness. Congratulations, my dearest beloved, on tying the knot.
  • The white invitations you offer are enough for you to crown your life with happiness and success. Congratulations on your marriage, my friend.
  • Congratulations on your marriage, my friend. I ask God to grant you success, joy, and happiness that will accompany you wherever you are.
  • We all chanted, saying, Congratulations on the marriage contract, congratulations on this decision. Our hearts flew there as if we were with you, as if we had experienced joy. Congratulations, my friend.
  • May God make you happy, my dear friend, and may God bless you and bless you on the occasion of your marriage, and may God grant you good and righteous offspring. How proud I am to know you, wonderful person.
  • Today, you got married, my most beautiful bride, and your name was linked to someone else’s name for life. I hope that your heart will be filled with love and that life will be filled with roses and perfume, that life will flourish with you and that it will never be dark. Congratulations to you, my friend and beloved, and to your mother, rest assured, for, God willing, she will be happy. God bless you.
  • My friend, I ask God to make your marriage the beginning of happiness that has no limit or end.
  • Congratulations on my friend's wedding

    We offer you these congratulations to give to your friend when he gets married:

  • With oud and roses, I offer you the most warm and heartfelt congratulations on the occasion of your engagement, my beloved friend. No matter how much I express my joy, words will not be enough to tell you how happy and blessed I am on this occasion. Congratulations on your marriage.
  • My best friend is getting married! I swear to God that my heart will fly with joy for you, my dear. I hope your marriage fulfills all the wishes of your big heart.
  • My sincerest congratulations on the occasion of your marriage, my dear. I hope that your night will be like the clear night sky, full of sparkling stars shining with love and joy.
  • May God bless your heart and bring you together with those whom your heart loves and grant you happiness and peace of mind, my dear. Congratulations on your marriage, my friend.
  • I send you my warmest congratulations and sincere wishes that God will make your heart happy and unite your hearts, and may you have a wedding, God willing. I swear to God that the joy of the world cannot be enough for me with this news, my friend.. Congratulations.
  • I am sending you my best wishes to fly like confetti and sprinkle on you on this happy day, my friend. Congratulations on your marriage.
  • Comments

    Popular Posts