Words on the occasion of Eid al-Adha

Words on the occasion of Eid al-Adha for the family

Below are the most beautiful words on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha for the family:

  • My family that I love, you are every holiday that I dreamed about before and dream about now that it will never end, and if it were not for your meeting in my life, there would be no holidays or joys, oh the greatest family in this world!
  • Eid al-Adha has arrived, bringing great joys, but its joys remain incomplete without the family gathering, and my Eid is not complete, and my joys are not complete, except with your good gathering.
  • In people's eyes, Eid al-Adha is happiness, joy, and the exchange of congratulations, but in my eyes, Eid is my family that I am only happy with and seeing. It is my first, second, and last Eid.
  • Can the joy of Eid al-Adha be complete when I only feel the joy of Eid in your bright faces, and my heart is filled with happiness only with your beautiful laughter? I love you, oh all my holidays.
  • My father is my holiday, my mother is the joy of my holiday, my brothers are the moons that light up the night of my loneliness, and my sisters are the stars that comfort me in my loneliness. May God protect you and grant you happiness and joy.
  • My family's home is a home of happiness, love, and hope. It is the paradise to which I go in the midst of this harsh life. There will be nothing more beautiful than Eid except its combination of hope, love, and happiness.
  • I love Eid al-Adha very much, but I love my family more, because there is no joy in Eid without the presence of family in my life, and family remains the Eid that is renewed on a new day.
  • I may be unable to speak on this blessed Eid al-Adha to my beloved family, but it is enough that I love you, oh my whole life, and oh who this life is not complete or sweet without you.

Words on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha to a friend

Below are the most beautiful words on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha for a friend:

  • My eternal friend is the one who fills life with peace, the heart with tranquility, the face with happiness, and the soul with joy, so how can I not be happy on the blessed Eid Al-Adha when you are my friend, my beloved.
  • He alone makes the Eid happiness that fills the soul with its abundance, and love that draws the features of Eid Al-Adha with its flash, so he will remain the most precious and dearest friends in my heart.
  • Thank you for being my friend, and thank you for me because I love you, and thank you because your presence on Eid al-Adha makes it different from other holidays, as his joy was complete and his smile shone.
  • The blessed Eid Al-Adha has come and you are my friend, and the Eid will leave and you are my companion, because Eid is just a few days, but your friendship, my dear, is a great joy and unlimited brotherhood.
  • Every Eid brings great joy, and you on Eid Al-Adha are my greatest joy that has no equal. With your presence, my beloved friend, Eid becomes two great Eids.
  • You are the Eid, my friend, and without your presence, it would not have been possible. You are the one who was, still is, and will always have a name for joys. And when you come carrying the dawn of Eid in your hands, you light up all the universes with love.
  • The face of my beloved friend is the one that illuminated my life. I ask God Almighty to stay with me every Eid, until our holidays are complete, our days are sweet, and we draw our dreams with love.
  • The blessed Eid Al-Adha comes and goes, but our friendship remains forever. You are the first, most beautiful and longest Eid in my life, the life of the heart, the friend of the soul, and the medicine for wounds.
  • Eid brings only one joy, but with your presence it becomes two joys, my friend. Life is also lived only once, and with your presence life is lived twice, my dearest people.
  • On the blessed Eid al-Adha, I discovered that I love you, my friend, more than before. You alone made Eid an indescribable happiness, and I could not have imagined holidays like this without you.
  • My friend, whom I love forever, is the most beautiful flower. She illuminates my life with her bright heart day and night, and makes every Eid a joy, love, and hope until the end of the journey.
  • The greatest blessing I have ever received in my life is that you are my friend, and the most beautiful holiday I have ever had in my life is the presence of my friend. I ask God to perpetuate the friendship between us and to make all our days holidays.
  • The holidays of the people around us are many, and their joys on those occasions are even greater, but you, my friend, are my holiday and my joy, my laughter, my smile, my dreams, and the secret of tranquility and familiarity in my days.
  • If it were not for your presence, my beloved friend, in my life, there would be no holidays, and there would be no joy in the holidays. You are the happiness that overwhelms hearts, and the light that illuminates paths with your magic.

Words on the occasion of Eid al-Adha for absent loved ones

Below are the most beautiful words on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha for absent loved ones:

  • The blessed Eid Al-Adha has arrived this year as a heavy guest, so how can it come when you, my beloved ones, are absent, you do not hear our words, you do not look at our faces, and you do not reside in our eyes!
  • The holiday was created for the gathering of loved ones over the most beautiful memories and at the tables of love and life, so how can we rejoice when they are far from us, and the gray distances separate them from us!
  • Although you are absent from my sight, you reside in my heart. I embrace you with arms of longing, and embrace you with the love I bring to you every Eid, so I feel the Eid and its sweetness.
  • The blessed Eid Al-Adha is just around the corner, and you are so far away from me, my beloved ones, so how can I rejoice, my beloved ones, who are absent without you, and the Eid would not have come to us if it were not for your presence.
  • My Eid becomes Eid with your presence, and my ordinary days become different and full of love and life with your closeness, so I ask God Almighty to bring you closer to me, and not deprive me of your love.
  • People are happy with the arrival of the blessed Eid Al-Adha this year, and I am immersed in many dreams, because you are absent from me. I only see you in illusions, and alone I count the bitterness of the days.
  • The first day of Eid al-Adha will come without your charming scent and hearing your rainy laughter, and its joy carries the pain of your absence from us, while you are absent among us and residing in our hearts.
  • Despite the blessing, joy, and splendor of Eid al-Adha, it came at a time when we missed loved ones, without whom no joy is complete, and our hearts cannot be filled with love.

Words on the occasion of Eid al-Adha for orphans

Below are the most beautiful words on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha for orphans:

  • If Eid al-Adha only comes for the sake of orphans, then that is enough for its presence among us. They are the ones people should be happy about on their Eid, and the Eid may have been created for them, not for us.
  • Every Eid, I look at the orphan, and I rejoice and feelings of happiness fill my heart. Because in his face are the secrets of the holiday, and in his eyes limitless universes of distant hope swim.
  • Orphans are the sugar of the holiday, and they deserve to be happy for them, as they experienced pain early, and the holiday is an opportunity for them to mend the broken hearts, and learn from them love and hope.
  • If it were not for the orphans, the Eid would be just a dull ritual. Being kind to the orphans and being happy for them gives the Eid a high human value and incites human hearts to love and compassion.
  • How beautiful Eid is in the eyes of little orphans. Despite their sadness and the loss of the dearest people in their lives, they rejoice in a simple way and spread joy in our hearts.
  • Eid comes to spread joy and happiness on the faces of orphans, and to be a shining sun in the darkness of the rest of the days. How beautiful it is for them to still have joy and fill their hearts with dreams.
  • Happy Eid is in every look of an orphan, and in his laugh there is endless joy of hope and love. Whoever has a heart knows that Eid is their joy, and the joy of Eid is their laughter.
  • Eid al-Adha is the Eid of orphans. It is the Eid of spreading joy on their faces, establishing love in their hearts, being kind to them, and placing a smile of hope on their lips.

Words on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha to your life partner

Here are the most beautiful words on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha for your life partner:

  • O soul partner and balm for wounds, you are the joy of the holiday that is not equal to any other joy. You are my husband, my holiday, and his joy that never ends forever, and you are all the holidays in my life.
  • Every Eid, I feel that you, my life partner, are closer to my heart, dearer to my soul, and more beautiful in my eyes. You are the eternal joy that I send to God Almighty to be my Eid in this world and the hereafter.
  • Your love that dominates my feelings, my beloved partner, increases and grows every Eid, as if he knows that Eid does not visit us every year except because of your presence in my life, O life of the soul.
  • You are my wealth and you are all I have in the world, my most beautiful husband in the world, and the true Eid is for you to always be happy with my closeness, and for your laughter to fill the heart and fill it with happiness and joy.
  • On the blessed Eid Al-Adha, in which you bring joy into people’s homes, I am just waiting for your smile to bring joy to our home and to begin the Eid that is not complete without your presence.
  • Eid al-Adha has begun to bring joy to the people, and I am only waiting for your charming words that give meaning to my life and fill my days with joy. Without them, the Eid would have been a gloomy specter.
  • I do not find words on Eid al-Adha more beautiful than the word: I love you, for it is the greatest and most beautiful word I hear, and it is the happy holiday of my heart, and it is a long life, and I ask God to always protect me.
  • If holidays are joys, then my partner is the most beautiful holiday, and if love is hours, then its presence is a long life of love, and if closeness is comfort and familiarity, then it is his closeness that makes me love life.

Comments

Popular Posts