Words on Christmas

The most beautiful words on Christmas

Here are the most beautiful words about Christmas:

  • I pray to God Almighty that it will be a happy year for you, full of happiness and joy. I also hope that God will fulfill all your hopes and have a good year.
  • Happy New Year, full of joy and success.
  • Happy birthday, my sister. This day is one of my most beautiful days. I hope to God Almighty that you live a long life in obedience to Him.
  • Happy New Year, my dearest and most precious person in my heart. Today is the beautiful birthday. I hope to God that it will be a happy year for you.
  • Today is a special day because it is the birthday of the most precious people. It is the birthday of my beloved and the light of my heart. May God make you a happy year and may you live a long life in joy, happiness and goodness. It is one of the most beautiful and sweet new birthday congratulatory messages.
  • I give you my heart, you are the most precious person I have in existence, and I give you my life. Happy New Year and Happy Birthday.

Words on my friend's birthday

Below are the words on my friend’s birthday:

  • My friend, I wish you beautiful days and years full of goodness, love, and fulfilled wishes.
  • On this day, the earth was destined to embrace a pure heart to spread joy in the lives of all who know it. Every year, you are the most beautiful friend.
  • May God fulfill your wishes, make your days beautiful, and always decorate your path with goodness and success, my friend.
  • Every year, you are a part of the soul, a companion on the path, and the one whose heart I want my heart to lean on when I grow old. Every year, you are by my side, and goodness is your companion.
  • Happy New Year and happy birthday. Every year, my dear, you are the most beautiful day of my life. Every year, your love in my heart increases, my dear, after my life. Every year, you are my companion, my friend, and the most precious human being.
  • Happy New Year and Happy Birthday. Happy New Year to you, my true friend and most precious human being.
  • In the light of candles and in the presence of relatives and loved ones, I wish you a happy year worthy of the whiteness of your heart and the peace that resides in your soul. May God surround you with the breeze of mercy, the fragrance of forgiveness, and the serenity of love. Happy New Year.
  • Happy New Year. My wishes for you are that this year of yours will be the best of years, a year of fulfillment of wishes and dreams, a year of goodness, happiness, love and love, with happiness entering your heart and sorrows and pain leaving you, so that your wings remain fluttering with love and peace.
  • My friend.. I will remain here every year you blow out your birthday candles, the first to congratulate you, the first to hold your hand, and the last to leave the place. Every year we are together, moon of my days.

Words on my wife's birthday

Here are the words on my wife's birthday:

  • Today I would like to offer my warmest congratulations and congratulations to the most beautiful sister in the world, honest, loyal, beloved, and the most wonderful child who is my second half and the flower of my life. Happy birthday and a long life.
  • To the sweetest wife, to the sweetest moon, perfume and flowers, with oud and incense, sprinkles of perfume, with the highest signs of happiness, we congratulate you on your Eid every year, my love.
  • O bird flying in the sky, lean on my beloved and say to him, Happy New Year.
  • Happy birthday, my dear wife of all people.
  • Congratulations to you, expressed with sincerity of feeling. May your Eid be celebrated throughout the days.
  • Happy New Year and a happy birthday.. Happy New Year, my dear, the most beautiful days of your life.
  • On the most beautiful day of the month, I congratulate the one who is more beautiful than the moon and more precious than sight, and I congratulate her on the birthday of a lifetime, and I ask my Lord to protect her forever, and I say to her, Happy New Year.
  • I wish I could give you a tree that will shade you abundantly, protect you from every danger, and give you the sweetest fruit. Happy New Year.
  • Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love, in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you, with feelings free of fakery. I tell you, every year, your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life. .
  • Today is your birthday and everyone is happy, and from the bottom of my heart I pray for you. May God protect you and grant you a long life. Happy new year.
  • Joy has its presence, words have responses, and Eid days have a limited time, so my wife congratulates you without limits. Happy New Year.
  • We celebrate, lighting candles and smiling at love. We renew the days of happiness and passion within us, and we share in a sweet, pure, sweet love that attracts the present to the days of our past.
  • Tonight is your birthday, tonight the birds sing, throughout the ages, a holiday that has been sung by tongues and poems, and goodness has spread to every friend and neighbor, you welcome your birthday with roses and blossoms, happy new year.
  • Happy New Year, may God make the rest of your life spent in goodness.

Words on my sweetheart's birthday

Here are the words on my beloved’s birthday:

  • Today is your birthday and I am promised it, my dearest path, my dear and my friend, the universe and its stars are witnesses to your love, the whole galaxy knows that you are what I want, today is your birthday and today I was born, as long as your love is love and the pulse is calm.
  • Every year, the world is in your hands, the laughter never leaves your eyes, and happy birthday to us and to you.
  • A birthday that increases your beauty, a birthday that makes your feelings more transparent, a birthday that draws a wise mind, every year and you are my love.
  • Happy birthday, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday.
  • Today we extinguished the candles of the past, and these candles of tomorrow are a torch waiting for you to extinguish them with your hard work, your everlasting love, and your always sincere heart.
  • Happy New Year. Every year you remain in my heart, and when you meet me, my holidays are complete.
  • The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling, you who are precious beyond measure, every year you are the happiest of people.
  • On your birthday, I wish to give you my eyes to see in, and my heart to live in. Happy New Year.
  • This is the day of my birth and the birth of my moon, the birth of joy in my heart and my life, the day when destinies met and it was my destiny, the day when words crossed and it was my poetry.
  • All of humanity congratulates you on your birthday, and I am one of them, just someone who rejoices for you and wishes you, and I have a heart that yearns for you and hopes for a lifetime.
  • To the one who picked a smile and imprinted it on my sorrows, to the one who taught me the geometry of the phrase, and broke the barriers of my pen, to you I send my longings and before all people, I congratulate you, happy new year.
  • The size of the sky and more, the size of the universe and more, the size of the universe and the non-universe, the size of everything and nothing, all of these sizes do not describe my love for you, and my sincere wishes for a new year in which your wishes come true, in which all work is accomplished, and you cross the hills of dreams that you have drawn since your childhood, with all your might. Love, I pray for you to have a year full of peace of mind and happiness forever, and happy new year.
  • I am afraid that someone will precede me and congratulate you on your kind heart, and I would love to see you congratulating me and happy new year.
  • Oh, like the moon and more delicate than a flower, happy new year, my dearest human beings.
  • To the most precious, dearest, sweetest, and most beloved people. Happy Eid, my crown.
  • The birthday of happiness, the birthday of joy, the birthday of youth, the birthday of goodness, the birthday of transparency, the birthday of narcissism, the birthday of beauty, the birthday of love, the birthday of love, my birthday, the birthday of many things, it is your birthday, Happy New Year, happy birthday, and happy new year to you, my love.
  • For the sweetest moon, perfume and flowers with a birthday card, saying to you: Happy New Year before all people.
  • O moon, tell her that I am writing to her. The poem today is for her and for her, and no words can do justice to her and her love. Tell her all the candles she lit, all the gifts she sent, the scent of beautiful flowers today is from her perfume, people’s smiles today are from her face, and love today is from her heart, for the whole world. Today she celebrates my love and her love, you know that today is her holiday.
  • Every year, your love is the most beautiful, you who light up the candle of my years. Every year, you are the first in my life.

Words on my girlfriend's birthday

Below are the words on my friend's birthday:

  • Every year you are the sure love. Every year you are in goodness and happiness. You have the meanings of affection in the letter of the poem and you have its titles and what is between the lines. I send you my longing, for it is happy near you. I celebrate it between the birds chirping.
  • O birds of the morning, cheer up, O stars of the sky, stay in the sky and do not set, O spring flowers open, and open the doors of life to every flower that refuses to open. Today is my friend’s birthday, today is the most beautiful of days and the most wonderful of nights, today the hours sang and the seconds danced, today history bowed and the ships kissed the ports. Today is my sister’s birthday. Today is my friend’s birthday. Today is my beloved’s birthday. Today the seas smile, the waves dance, and the trees play wonderful melodies on the strings of the strings. It is my sister and friend’s birthday. Happy New Year.
  • I was confused and my guide was confused as to how to congratulate you on your Eid. I said I would send you the stars of the sky to congratulate you and tell you a happy new year, my beautiful one.
  • Every year, you are happiness. I celebrate you, the light of my eyes, my angel, my soul, and the feeling in me sings. Happy new year.
  • There are no two like it today. Your Eid is with me. O beloved of the heart, O Zain, O more precious than an eyelash or an eye. Happy new year to you.
  • I said goodbye to you last year, and I welcomed you to a new year. O my life, you are satisfied. Happy new year.
  • Between a letter and a line, the world rejoiced with the most precious human being, and I say, Happy New Year.
  • All expressions of love are not enough for you, they do not fulfill your right of love, and they do not enrich you. All expressions of gratitude are orphan and poor when compared to the great gratitude I have for you, and you alone are my companion in this life, and the companion of my dreams and hopes. I wish you long life, health, happiness and success.
  • Thank you for always being in my life, and every year you are with me.
  • Oh the scent of roses… Oh the sound of poetry… Oh the laughter of the new past, it always makes your evening happy. You are far away, your heart is far away, and your mind is far away, but your love is certain, and I wish you a happy Eid.

Comments

Popular Posts