Words for Christmas

Words for Christmas

Here are the words for Christmas:

  • Every year, you are a source of light for my heart.
  • Every year, you are a source of joy to my soul.
  • Every year I collect words of love.
  • We celebrate by lighting candles and smiling at love.
  • We renew the days of happiness and passion within us.
  • We share a sweet, pure, and sweet friendliness.
  • We attract the present to the days of our past.
  • Happy birthday, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday. My soul and my eyes carry you and fly.
  • I wish to give you a tree that will shade you abundantly, protect you from every danger, and give you the sweetest fruit.

Beautiful phrases on Christmas

Here are beautiful Christmas phrases:

  • On your birthday, I wish to give you my eyes to see and my heart to live with. Happy New Year.
  • Oh the most precious thing in the universe, your day is the sweetest and most beautiful day.. Oh God, gather us around you every day.
  • With the last moments, we blow out the candles and wish you a year of love without tears.
  • I ask God in my time to take my days and increase them.. In your time, a second life every year and every year.
  • Pamper yourself. Say, “Oh my love, the world is yours and everything in it is pampered, and ask for my eyes. You have my eyes. I will give them.”
  • Oh, like a moon, more delicate than a flower, happy new year, my dearest human beings.
  • Today is a birthday like no other. To me, you have two birthdays… Oh, more precious than an eyelash or an eye.
  • Between a letter and a line, I made the world happy with the most precious human being, and I said, “Happy New Year.”
  • With the last moments of the year, we blow out the candles and light candles, wishing you a year with love without tears.

Words of congratulations from a mother on her children’s birthday

Below are words of congratulations from the mother on her children’s birthday:

  • My heart leaps with happiness to see my little daughter growing up every year, and I pray to God that I will see you as a bride so that today will be the best day of my life. Happy New Year, my best son in the universe.
  • To my dear son and the dearest thing I have.. Happy new year, good health and well-being.
  • On this day, God granted me a small creature a long time ago, so that he has now become a big, reliable man. Happy New Year, my son. I hope that God will prolong your life and grant you what you wish for.
  • Today you are a year older.. and I am proud of what you have become now.. and although there are many things I would like to say to you, they will not express how happy I am with you, so all I will say is happy new year, my dearest and best son.
  • Today is the birthday of my eldest son. Despite my joy, I cannot describe what is inside me, but I would like to say Happy New Year, my little one.
  • Oh, the breeze of the air has come upon us. Today is the birthday of the best son in the universe. Happy New Year, my child.
  • Today, happiness has spread throughout the house. Today is my dear daughter’s birthday. Happy New Year, my flower of life.

The best words about Christmas

Here are the best words about Christmas:

  • Every year, your heart blossoms with goodness and giving, every year, and you are an example of love and loyalty.. Happy new year, my dear.
  • Oh the most beautiful person who has grown a year older, every year you are my love.
  • You have reached your new year, but I see you like the first time.. You still maintain your old appearance, which I prefer. May you give me everything, you most beautiful people.
  • Happy birthday, all the best. Every year, your presence illuminates our entire life. Happy Birthday.
  • The joy of your birthday is not complete without your close friends who truly love you. Happy New Year, my love.
  • May God grant you knowledge, grace, and abundant provision, and make this year full of goodness and ease for you. Happy New Year, my friend.
  • Every year you are my friend, every year you are my lover, every year you are all the people and the most important people… Happy new year, my dear friend.
  • I cannot live without you.. Life without a mother has no taste. May God continue to have that blessing in our lives, and grant all mothers joy, happiness, and contentment. Happy Eid, my dearest and closest people to my heart. Happy birthday, my dearest.. Happy birthday to you, the most beloved people in my heart.
  • All the stars in the sky celebrate your birthday today, my dearest loved ones. Happy new year, my beloved heart.

Comments

Popular Posts