Words about wedding anniversary
Words about wedding anniversary
Words about the wedding anniversary are as follows:
- Every year, you are my beloved husband. May God bless you and our children, protect you, and protect you from all harm and harm.
- I have no wish other than for you to stay by my side every year, the most beautiful person whom fate has brought into my world.
- I am captive in a world guarded by your eyes, surrounded by your love, and protected by your heart.
- I love that day on which we met, and I pray to God that he will not make me lose a heart that I have become accustomed to.
- You added a sweet taste, a charming character, and a beautiful elegance to my life.
- In memory of the most beautiful day in my life, I wish you, my dear husband, a long life, and may God grant you and your children support and care.
- Many years have passed since we were together, and I did not feel how long they were, nor did I count their number. Every day I spend with you is considered a holiday.
- I erased my old date of birth from all my records, and adopted the date of the day that brought us together as the date of my new birth.
- I adore that day when my name and yours were linked together in a small notebook of great value and status.
- That smile that appeared on your lips, and the joy that filled your eyes on our wedding day, still does not leave my mind, nor does it leave my mind.
Ruling on the wedding anniversary
Ruling on the wedding anniversary as follows:
- Anxious in love, reassured in marriage.
- The laws of social life require marriage.
- The basis of a correct marriage is mutual understanding.
- Marriage is not the graveyard of love. How much love came as a result of marriage.
- The wife is the key to the house.
- Our warmest congratulations and the two most beautiful roses we give to the most beautiful newlyweds.
- Marriage is half of religion, and you and he are the sweetest couple.
- We congratulate the most beautiful newlyweds and wish them a life full of prosperity and children.
- A man who does not forgive a woman for her small faults will not enjoy her great virtues.
- The man is the sea and the woman is the lake. The sea is adorned with pearls and the lake is adorned with its beautiful, poetic scenery.
- Let us light candles, scatter flowers, and beat tambourines to celebrate our wedding.
- The night is closing in, and the night is open in celebration of our wedding.
- O apple of the eye, congratulations, I swear to God, with the most beautiful greetings, and musk and perfume, we offer as a gift.
- A thousand congratulations, flying above the bride’s heads.. and the expressions are embellished with decades of flowers. Every heart began to beat with a supplication during prostration.. My Lord, bless, grant success, and make the one who comes Saud.
- Voices get louder… phrases mix and fingertips move to write words… so that memories remain in the heart… and I only have a few words to express my congratulations and congratulations to you…
- The smartest and kindest husband is the one who calls his wife, no matter how old she is, my little one.
- Today is a different day.. a different world.. in which you live with whomever you choose.. so may God bless you both.. and bless you both.. and bring you together in goodness.
The most beautiful wedding anniversary phrases for the husband
Among the appropriate phrases and words for the husband about the wedding anniversary are the following:
- My beloved husband, I want to tell you a secret on our first wedding anniversary: Every time I look at your face in the morning and sip my coffee with you, I am certain that our days together will be as beautiful as your face, and I will be addicted to you like I am addicted to drinking our coffee together.
- Oh God, you promised us joy and our patience and our supplications, so you answered us. Today is the most beautiful night of my life, my marriage to my beloved path partner. Oh God, make it a marriage of eternity and everlasting love. Happy wedding anniversary, my beloved.
- Happy wedding anniversary, my love. Oh, the joy that came to my heart from the first meeting between us. My darling, today and every day you are my joy and the happiness of my heart. Happy wedding anniversary to us.
- May God make this day full of love, giving, contentment and joy. Happy Wedding Day.
- Oh God, this person kidnapped my heart, my mind, and my feelings, so she completed my joy with lawful love and marriage according to the Sunnah of God and His Messenger, so bestow her upon me as a blessing forever. Happy wedding anniversary, my love.
- I searched a lot for expressions to express to you what is going on inside me towards you, my dear husband, and I found nothing but to pray to God that our first wedding anniversary would be exactly like the first day we were together.
- On our first wedding anniversary, my beloved husband, I ask God to perpetuate our love and affection until the last day of our lives.
Beautiful and delicate wedding anniversary phrases
One of the most beautiful and tender expressions about the wedding anniversary is the following:
- Our wedding anniversary is one of the most beautiful memories of my life. Every year, my beloved is always with me, and we will remain the happiest couple and lovers forever. Happy wedding anniversary, my husband.
- How beautiful it is to live with people close to us, and they become our entire lives. We open our eyes and see them in front of us, and our heart softens and fills them with tenderness and compassion. Today is a memory that has rang a bell in my heart, and I will never forget it, no matter how old I am, the anniversary of our happy marriage.
- Every year, our marriage lasts with joy, love, giving, and generosity. Happy wedding anniversary to my dear love and father of my children. Oh God, this is a year of happiness, so grant it to us. Happy wedding anniversary.
- And if they ask me about the love that resides in the depths of my heart, I say that his love made my eyes shed tears for him, with longing, compassion, and tenderness for him. Even if he was with me, I would still miss his heart. May you always be a happy husband for me. Happy anniversary, my beloved.
Comments
Post a Comment