Words about wedding anniversary
Marriage is a sacred bond because through it the spouses share all the details of their lives and through it creates the stability that every person seeks. Every year the spouses celebrate the wedding anniversary or remember the memories of this marriage, and we have collected for you words about the wedding anniversary:
Words about wedding anniversary
- On the occasion of this happy anniversary, I write to you from the bottom of my heart. Every year, you are my support and my heart.
- Every year, my love, on our wedding anniversary, may God protect you and make you a queen in my heart and a sparkling crown on my head.
- My dear husband, you do not know how much joy and well-being your presence brings to my heart. I feel every year since our marriage that the joy is renewed again, and on this day God brought us together, so every year you are with me, my happiness.
- Happy New Year, my dear wife, on the occasion of our wedding anniversary. Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul.
- To the one I dreamed of, and wished for for many days until God brought me together with him. Every year we are together, every year you are the greatest I have ever seen.
- O you who were created for me, and I was created for you, every year you are me, and I am you.
- When you came, my dear husband, you lit a candle that had been extinguished for years, and you planted in my heart a rose that was withered, and you made my heart beat again. You are happiness and joy for me. I am never as happy as I am with you, and on a day like this, God brought me and you together, and brought two hearts together. They loved each other very much, so I say to you on this day: Every year you are the world for me, every year you are life, and every year you are the joy of this heart. May God protect you for the soul that loved you until you descended from it as the soul is to the body.
- My mother always prayed for me to be a good husband who would make me happy, but I did not expect the beauty of my mother’s calling to be to this extent. You were more than I ever wished for, and more than what my mother prayed for me, and on the occasion of this day I say to you: The most beautiful day of all is the day that… We met with him, and every year you are my home and my home.
- On this day, stories of joy and details of happiness were born, the most beautiful of which is our wedding anniversary. You will remain a shining moon in my life. You are my friend, wife, and beloved. Thank you for the time that brought me together with you, O life of soul and conscience. Happy new year to you, my dear wife.
- If the morning had a title, if the morning had a meaning, if the morning had love, if the morning had a second sun, you are all of the above, good morning my dear, good morning my wife, morning of our wedding anniversary.
- Now the past year of sorrows, joys, etc. has ended, and a new year has begun among us. I ask God to make it a happy year for us.
- You know, on that happy day for us, if a person were valued, I would give you the world and everything in it, but your price would not be enough.
- On our first wedding anniversary, I say to you, my dear wife, may you always be a loving, loyal, loyal and wonderful wife to me, and may you be well every year.
- My dear husband, the circumstances and difficulties that we went through could only have been overcome together. Life was not always on our side, but it is enough that you were always on my side and with me. Life would not have made us happy had we not done it for each other and sacrificed a lot. I am very happy with your presence. Despite everything, I am not afraid of anything as long as you are with me. Every year we are happy with each other, every year life is for us and for us, every year we are loved ones who cannot be separated by time or circumstances.
- I thank God that he blessed me with a man like you. You are the best man, the best husband, and the best father. May God protect you for me and your children.
- My dear husband, allow me on this day to express my great love for you. Allow me to give you the sweetest words and the most delicate feelings. Allow me to embrace you within the folds of my heart. Allow me to kiss life because it has given me you. On this day, my support came to my world carrying… With him are all kinds of joy and happiness for me. On this day, the desert of my heart turns green and the world becomes brighter. So I say, “Every year, you are with me forever, my invincible fortress and my strong support.”
- Every year, you are the most beautiful thing I have seen, and the most beautiful thing I will see.
- My dear wife, today is our wedding anniversary, and on this fragrant and beautiful occasion that brought us together in love and respect, I say, “Every year, you are a source of light to my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy to my soul.”
Comments
Post a Comment