Words about graduation

Words about graduation

  • On this particular day and what a beautiful day, I want to be the first to congratulate you, on this distinction and this success that you are worthy of, and on this particular occasion, allow me to congratulate you in a way that is not like the congratulations of others, and if you want to know why my congratulations are different? Why does it taste special? It is enough for you to know that when I say congratulations to you, I say it with all my heart.
  • Congratulations on your success, may God make it permanent. Your constant perseverance and continuous work qualifies you for excellence, so congratulations on your success.
  • People do not reach the garden of success without going through stations of fatigue, failure, and despair, and the person with a strong will does not stay at these stations for long.
  • Your success, my son, made me live happily. You reached the summit when you received your university degree, and we reached the summit with you because you are a candle that lit up the sky of our home.
  • O you who digrify the rock, be steadfast, and you who follow the paths of knowledge, bless your tireless efforts and congratulations on your success.
  • Today the moon is smiling at you and the stars are adorned with hard work and perseverance. Your hopes have been achieved.
  • Glory is not attained by one who does not ride danger, and glory is not attained by one who is cautious, and whoever seeks glory is forgiving without fatigue, who has spent and has not finished achieving it and flying. And if you learn that you have obtained the certificate with distinction, then I extend my sincerest congratulations to you and to your dear parents, asking the Almighty God for all good health. And success.
  • And here is the crown of knowledge that you have crowned, and you have achieved what you hoped for from the toils of nights. You deserve the most wonderful gifts at the most expensive prices. Congratulations.
  • Success is like the morning light, you see it with the crackling of its victories, you listen to the tweets of its achievements, and you feel its results on the ground, and you cannot block its light.
  • Your perseverance is the secret of your success, your persistence is the secret of your excellence, and your patience is the secret of your distinction.
  • Congratulations on your success, my dearest and dearest loved ones. You are always on the path to success and beautiful intelligence.
  • On this happy occasion, I am pleased to offer you my warmest congratulations and congratulations. Congratulations to you for your success with excellence. Ask the Lord for your continued progress.
  • The joy of your success is the most beautiful joy, and you have the sweetest veil from me, in which I introduce you to my heart and its beating.
  • Voices rise, expressions mix, and fingertips move to write words to keep memories in the heart, and I only have a few words to express my congratulations and congratulations to you, so I say a thousand congratulations with all the meanings that your name carries.
  • Everyone is happy and happy. With success, everyone celebrates a holiday, and voices and ululations rise.
  • I have received many surprises and received many gifts, but your success, my dear, is the sweetest surprise of this year and the sweetest gift of this year.
  • From the bottom of my heart, and with my great joy at your success, I offer you the most beautiful words of congratulations. Congratulations from the bottom of my heart.
  • Seagulls came to me singing joyfully, singing songs of joy to me, heralding news that my heart was preparing to hear for minutes and seconds. With your success, pearls were scattered from the openings of the sky, and the gardens of the world sparkled, adorned with the fragrance of flowers, and you, my beloved, are fragrant.
  • Congratulations on your success. You have raised the profile of all people with your testimony. Congratulations on your success.
  • I congratulate you from a heart that longs for your joy. I congratulate you and the happiest times of contentment with your closeness. I congratulate every heart that carries love for you, and I bear witness that you are as trustworthy as possible.
  • With all calmness and love, congratulations on your success, dear.
  • Congratulations to you for success, excellence and progress, and from success to success, God Almighty willing.
  • Mixed with my tears of joy at my graduation, and my sadness at saying goodbye to my loved ones, in the blink of an eye our days passed, and here we are today reaping our harvest, bidding farewell to our loved ones, and to the place that held us together, this is the year of life. Yesterday we met, and today we parted, but our joy at our graduation makes us forget our pain.
  • The most beautiful and sweetest congratulations… wrapped []..and scented with oud oil..to the successful one..congratulations.
  • There is no joy in the world equal to the joy of success.
  • Aasahab compassionate heart, Aasakn the center of the eyelids, Iamalk light eyes, Congratulations to your success.

Congratulations on graduating

Here is a group of graduation finalists:

  • On the occasion of success, we send a bouquet of love, filled with… [].
  • A thousand million congratulations, my daughter, my life, and the light of my eyes, on your graduation from university and your pursuit of a doctorate.
  • Whoever said that I am happy on your Eid, then the day of your success is Eid, and every year you are a new age.
  • Butterflies flutter and the words harmonize, decorated with expressions of congratulations and congratulations.
  • Congratulations to our dear graduate, and may you wish you the highest ranks in this world and the hereafter. I hope that your success and graduation will be the beginning of a great series of successes.
  • Before this wonderful day I did not know that [] High and wonderful like that, but your success made me touch the sky and live with its splendor.
  • Birds chirped happily in the homes of successful students and graduates, in appreciation of the effort and struggle made by our sons and sisters.
  • We sowed goodness, and in the end we reaped goodness. We succeeded, and God helped us.
  • The important thing is not that you are far away, but the important thing is that you are fine… and the most important thing is that you succeeded, and congratulations.
  • I congratulate you with goodness, I sprinkle you with rose water, and I congratulate you on graduation.
  • With all the meanings of love… and whispers and greetings… with all the meanings of love, friendliness and taste… with all the fragrance of spring, blossom and twilight, I say to you, congratulations on your graduation.
  • To everyone who has completed his exams, I extend my sincerest wishes for good luck and success on this crowning step you have taken on the paths of life. [] Crowned with success, which ultimately brought you to the path of success, so congratulations to you and our best wishes to everyone for continued progress and success.
  • Congratulations, may you achieve the highest ranks in this world and the hereafter. I hope that this topic will be comprehensive for all successful students. Here in this topic we receive congratulations and congratulations. Congratulations to all successful students and graduates, male and female.
  • With the dawning of love, with every breath of life, with every tune of the nightingale that shouted with the appearance of light and before sunset, with every drop of dew that caressed the leaves of the trees, and with the radiance of the full moon in the sky of the universe, I send you the pulse of my pen. Although letters cannot write what is in my heart, or describe what is mixing in my heart, my feelings are my written words, my words are my hope, my hope are my memories, and my memories are the evidence of my heart.
  • High peace and congratulations on your success, from an overflowing heart that was not narrowed, but rather expanded, for a beloved friend whose love exceeds all limits.
  • My heart beats saying congratulations to you on your graduation.
  • We will wear our graduation gowns, hear the sounds of applause around us, see our mothers’ joy for us in these moments that we have been waiting for, and we will raise our graduation caps as a farewell to the beautiful years that have passed. May God complete our joy with our excellence.

Beautiful congratulations for graduation

Here are these beautiful graduation congratulations:

  • Graduation is like the morning light. You see it with the crackling of its victories, you listen to the tweets of its achievements, and you feel its results on the ground, and you cannot block its light.
  • Your perseverance is the secret of your success. Your persistence is the secret of your excellence. And your patience is the secret of your distinction.
  • Everyone is happy and happy with the graduation, everyone is on Eid, and voices and ululations rise.
  • We look through and remember these happy times after the days and years have passed, and now pick out these cards and gift them to your sons and daughters.
  • May joy greet you with your success and graduation, and your degree congratulates you. Congratulations.
  • People are waiting for Eid al-Fitr, people are waiting for Eid al-Adha, and I am waiting for the day of your success at every moment.
  • I have received many surprises and many gifts, but your graduation is the sweetest surprise of the year and the sweetest gift of the year.
  • People do not reach the garden of success or graduation without going through the stations of fatigue, failure, and despair, and the person with a strong will does not stay at these stations for long.
  • The days of memorizing lessons are over, now it's time to say congratulations.
  • There are great forces within you that can lead you to success and graduation if you put your goal before your eyes and work hard for it.
  • Everyone who works hard and works hard in their studies has the right to success. The joy of graduation is not equal to joy, so study hard to shine with your great success.
  • Congratulations to you, my heartbeat and feeling, my inspiration for the poet who guided you to the poem.
  • People are waiting for Eid al-Fitr, people are waiting for Eid al-Adha, and I am waiting for the day of your success at every moment.
  • We praise God and thank Him a million times, and supplication has overcome all difficulties and the results have perfected the taste of joy, from it to the top. Rejoice, O people of excellence and struggle, who reaps flowers and jasmine from toil, and work reaps signs of success.
  • Your graduation made me live happily. You reached the summit when you received your degree from the university, and we reached the summit with you because you are a candle that lit up the sky of our home.

Expressions about graduation

Here are some great quotes about graduation:

  • Know that knowledge must be accompanied by good work, so do good as God has done good to you by granting you success in graduating. May God bless you and grant you success in what He loves and is pleased with.
  • You have worked hard and worked hard to reach this day. Continue to acquire knowledge, for it is the path that leads to heaven. Congratulations on graduating from university. Congratulations to you for all this excellence.
  • With all the meanings of love, friendliness, and taste, with all the fragrance of spring, blossom, and rain, I say to you, congratulations on your brilliantly successful graduation from the university.
  • Whoever works hard finds it, and whoever follows the path will achieve it, and the best path is the path of knowledge.
  • O you who dig rocks with steadfastness, and you who follow the paths of knowledge, bless your tireless effort and congratulations on your success.
  • Congratulations on your success, dear people, and always, from success to success.
  • No matter how many words I wrote to you about graduation, I did not find anything truer than the prayer that God would grant you success in your next life and make you among the outstanding.
  • I am pleased to offer you congratulations like mountains of gold for your hard work and effort, “Name of Graduate,” then “Name of University” or “Name of College or Specialization.” We congratulate you from the heart.
  • No matter how many words I wrote to you about graduation, I did not find anything truer than the prayer that God would grant you success in your next life and make you among the outstanding.
  • I extend to you my highest congratulations and congratulations on the occasion of your graduation from this great scientific edifice. This is the day that you have always carried, and the day has come when you reap the fatigue of the past years. I ask God Almighty to bless you with what you have learned, and to bless you with the work of it.
  • Everyone is happy and joyful. Everyone has a successful Eid, and voices and ululations rise to congratulate you on the occasion of your graduation from the university.
  • You will not find joy equal to your joy in reaching your goal, and your joy on graduation day proves this to you. Congratulations on your graduation and excellence, and I wish you success.
  • There is nothing more beautiful than the dress of success, and today I feel happy because I see you in the highest professional ranks. You have achieved victory, achieved your ambition, and persevered to excel yourself before you achieve superiority over others. Congratulations on your graduation, and I wish you more success and success.
  • Whoever works hard finds it, and whoever follows the path will achieve it. The best path is the path of knowledge. Congratulations on your graduation from the university.
  • People do not reach the Garden of Praise without going through periods of despair, fatigue, and failure, and only the person with a strong will does not prolong his time at these stations.
  • You have worked hard and worked hard to reach this day. Continue to acquire knowledge, for it is the path that leads to heaven. Congratulations on graduating from university. Congratulations to you for all this excellence.

Comments

Popular Posts