Wedding Anniversary phrases

Wedding anniversary phrases

Here are the wedding anniversary phrases:

  • We need someone in this world to complete us, and you came to complete me and my happiness and joy, and on the occasion of this day I say to you: Happy New Year to you, my dear husband.
  • Days pass, years pass, and every year that passes since our marriage, my love for you increases. Every year you are the best for me. My dear husband, you do not know how much joy and wellness your presence brings to my heart. I feel every year that passes since our marriage that the joy is renewed again, and in such a way. On this day, God brought us together. Every year, you are with me, my happiness.
  • When you came, my dear husband, you lit a candle that had been extinguished for years, and you planted in my heart a rose that was withered, and you made my heart beat again. You are happiness and joy for me. I am never as happy as I am with you, and on a day like this, God brought me and you together, and brought two hearts together. They loved each other very much, so I say to you on this day: Every year you are the world for me, every year you are life, and every year you are the joy of this heart. May God protect you for the soul that loved you until you descended from it as the soul is to the body.
  • Every year that passes with you, I feel that I am living a new life and a new happiness. Oh, all my happiness. I have pledged to myself that I will love you more every year, and that I will always be loyal to you. Every year, you and I are two lovers who cannot be separated by anything.
  • Times change, and hearts tend, but my heart does not turn away from you for a single second. You are my eternal lover, and on this day I say to you, every year you are my second half.
  • On our wedding anniversary, I say to you, my beloved: May God protect you for me, and protect you from every harm that may happen to you, or anxiety that may descend upon your heart, or an enemy that does not wish you well. May God protect your heart, for without you I am nothing.
  • Happy wedding anniversary to you, my happiness, a wedding anniversary filled with love and wrapped in kisses, my soul lover.
  • All people have a place in my heart, but you alone have my whole heart. I love you with all my senses and my entire being. You are my husband, my lover, and the reassurance of my heart. You are mine forever and after eternity.
  • O you who were created for me, and I was created for you, every year you are me, and I am you.

Ruling on marriage

The following is a ruling on marriage:

  • How many homes in the East have been created after marriage, divorce… hatred, insults, kicks, then divorce.
  • Marriage is family… divorce is personal.
  • Anxious in love, reassured in marriage.
  • The laws of social life require marriage.
  • The basis of a correct marriage is mutual understanding.
  • If marriage is an adventure, then celibacy is suicide.
  • Marriage is not the graveyard of love. How much love came as a result of marriage.
  • If your daughter's marriage succeeds, you have gained a son, and if it fails, you have lost a daughter.
  • An archaeologist is the best husband for a woman. The older she gets, the more interested he becomes in her.
  • Marriage is not just a card in the hands of an official… Marriage is love, understanding, and a clear mind.
  • You were two, today you have become one, and tomorrow you will increase one after the other.

Congratulations to the couple on the occasion of their marriage

Below are congratulations to the couple on the occasion of their marriage:

  • We congratulate the most beautiful newlyweds and wish them a life full of prosperity and children.
  • Our warmest congratulations and the two most beautiful roses we give to the most beautiful newlyweds.
  • Voices rise, expressions blend, and fingertips move to write words, so that memories remain in the heart. I only have a few words to express congratulations and congratulations to you, so I say a thousand thousand congratulations to everything that bears your name.
  • Let us light candles, scatter flowers, and beat tambourines to celebrate your wedding.
  • The night is closing in and the evening is open to celebrate your wedding.
  • When the sun begins to gather its strings, announcing the entry of tonight’s moon for your blessed wedding, like the moon today, all people’s eyes turned to the Prophet and prayed.
  • O bird, flying in the air, singing with the sweetest song of the sweetest couple, my greetings came with purity.
  • Today is a different day.. a different world.. in which you live with whomever you choose.. so may God bless you both.. and bless you both.. and bring you together in goodness.
  • We write while joy overwhelms us.. and the breeze of longing fills us.. and the letters dance on the paper.. Let us draw for you the most beautiful picture.. joy.. with a smile.. and we say to our bride.. May God bless you both and bless you and bring you together well.
  • A thousand congratulations, flying above the bride’s heads.. and the expressions are embellished with decades of flowers. Every heart began to beat with supplication in prostration.. Lord, bless and grant success and make the one who follows happy.
  • My fingertips clashed with my tears.. Each of them wants to have the honor of congratulating you.. Each of them wants to whisper love for you. May God bless you and bless you and bring you together in goodness.. My heartbeats chant all the prayers for goodness and success for you, my dearest beloved.
  • Voices get louder… phrases mix and fingertips move to write words… so that memories remain in the heart… and I only have a few words to express my congratulations and congratulations to you… so I say a thousand thousand congratulations with all the meanings that your name carries… May God make you happy and grant you success… and grant you good and pious offspring. Pure…a gift from our Lord and the Lord of creation.

Comments

Popular Posts