The most beautiful Eid greetings

Happy and prosperous every year

Every year you are different to me

Every year, you steal hearts and thoughts

Eid is approaching, my dear

O dearer to my soul than my condition

May God fulfill my hopes

I will see you next Eid

Everyone is happy on Eid

Except I am disappointed in my heart

I would like to tell you

Season's greetings

And you are close and I hold you in my arms

You have my warmest congratulations and congratulations

Happy Eid and your worship is accepted

O joy of my life and my feast on its origins

The most beautiful bouquet of flowers he sent

From my heart and put it in your hands

Spreading fragrant aromas around you

She says happy new year to you

happy Eid

Hey boycott your news

Eid without you

He has no joy or joy

And you are far from your loved ones

I ransomed the one who remembered me

And I'm always on his mind

I paid tribute to the one who supported me

May God fulfill his hopes

Every Eid

And you are obedient to your Lord

Follow your Prophet

You have a lifter

And there is no benefit to your family

Season's greetings

Happy new year to your family and loved ones

Every year, all your days and all your years are good

Happy New Year and happiness never leaves your heart and eyes

With oud and incense

Perfume sprinkles

In the name of the verses of pleasure

We congratulate you on a happy Eid al-Fitr

Season's greetings

Eid, I swear to God, the day I see you

And touch my palms with your palms

Oh, time to meet

I wish it would come true and my joys would be complete

Season's greetings

I don't say:

Season's greetings

But I say:

You are the best for every year

Season's greetings

I love to breathe

And I say before people

With sincere feeling

Season's greetings

Season's greetings

My heart cries for you

And he always buys you

And with his pulse and love, he quenches your thirst

And with his tenderness, he warms you

Congratulations on the approach of Eid

Season's greetings

Comments

Popular Posts