The most beautiful birthday congratulations

 

Best birthday congratulations

  • In this year of yours, I wish you a long life, a happy heart, and achieved success that is not far off.
  • Every year, you are love and goodness, you who are more precious than others, and you who have a heart that is more delicate than a bird.
  • O my eyes, rejoice with him, and my heart flutters around him, and O Lord, make happiness his kiss and goodness in his hands.
  • This, people, is my sister and the look of my eyes. Congratulate her on her birth and congratulate me with this heart. Every year, you are inside the eye between the eyelashes and my eyelids.
  • Yours sincerely, my best regards on your birthday. I lit the candle for your eyes.
  • My friend…every year I am the first to light your New Year candles, the one to hold your hands the most, and the last to leave the place.
  • O wind of roses, O voice of poetry, O laughter of the new past, Happy New Year.
  • If your heart is far away, and hands cannot touch hands, remember that I love you and wish you a happy Eid.
  • Between a letter and a line, I made the world happy, my dearest human beings, and I say, Happy New Year.
  • May God fulfill your desires wherever you walk, and everyone around you congratulates you on your birthday.
  • May your year be happy, and may you rejoice in all of our religions, you who live within my soul and the sun and shadow of my life.
  • Happy New Year, my best friend.
  • I said goodbye to you last year, and I welcomed you to a new year. My life is satisfied with you. Oh God, may your new year be happy.
  • May your wishes come true every year and all the best you wish for. A heart like yours, my friend, deserves nothing but the most beautiful things.

Birthday congratulations thoughts

  • First thought:

Happy birthday and happy birthday. Every year and you, my dear, are the most beautiful days of my life. Every year and your love in my heart, oh after my life, increases every year and you are my companion, my friend, and the most precious of people. Why do you ask me when you know that the answer I have is certain? I mean, is it reasonable? I forget the day of the birth of the moon, the keeper of history. I swear to God, no matter who you are. Far from you, impossible to forget If bees forget the scent of flowers, what can I give you as a gift? A poem will not do you justice. You are more precious than the gifts of the universe, oh sweetest destiny. I would like to give you my soul. Otherwise, my heart and vein. Everything you ask for is permissible for you, if you ask even to look. O perfume of my life and my life, oh old and new. Here, take my life as a gift. May God redeem your life, the important thing is that you are satisfied and other than that, what I want. I only want to see you as a star in the high noon, and no one but me can see you. Leave me alone in your heart. Do not think that there is anyone but me who loves you. You are so much. I celebrate in you and sing and write poetry and poems. May the days go by, but they are in a passing moment. May God protect you for your family. Oh, may your life be long and you remain for me, O Lord, a role model, admiration, and asset. I live close to you all my life, and I remain happy in your shadow, and you remain in my life the most beautiful days of my life. Happy New Year, and your birthday is happy. Every year, you are my companion, my friend, and the most precious human being.

Second thought: Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you, and with feelings free of fakery, I tell you every year, and your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life.

Third Thought: Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you, and with feelings free of fakery, I tell you every year, and your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life.

Kind words on birthday

  • I am afraid that someone will precede me and congratulate your kind heart. I would love to see you congratulating me. Happy New Year.
  • Every year, the world is in your hands, the laughter never leaves your eyes, happy birthday, and your wishes come true.
  • If I had one wish, I would not hesitate to have your happiness throughout my life. Every year you are well.
  • On your birthday, I wish to give you my eyes to see in it, and my heart to live in it. Happy, happy New Year, my dear.
  • For the sweetest moon, perfume, and flowers, with a birthday card that tells you: Happy New Year, and you are good above all people.
  • I bypass all those rushing, I precede all the well-wishers, and I say Happy New Year, my dear.
  • Today is your holiday and I am far from you, but I go ahead of this world and say happy new year.
  • A year has passed with everything in it, and a year has come, the best thing about which is that you are still with me, every year you are close to me.
  • I don’t say you are fine every year, but I say you are good for every year.
  • O you who resemble the moon with a flower leaf, happy new year, my dearest people and human beings.
  • Every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year and you are fine.
  • A morning fragrant with jasmine. We send it only to the dear ones, and we say to them, Happy New Year.
  • I am sending you my fragrant congratulations on the occasion of your birthday, my dear. Happy New Year.
  • A birthday that increases your beauty, a birthday that increases your transparency, a birthday that draws a wise mind, every year you are my love.
  • There are no two days like it. I have two holidays for you, my beloved, my dear, my dearest, more precious than an eyelash or an eye. Happy new year to you.
  • On the morning of your birthday, I hope that all your days will be beautiful with sunshine that opens the paths before you. Happy and prosperous New Year.
  • On every birthday I send you songs, but on this birthday I will send you my words that express my overwhelming feelings for you, my dear.
  • I hope we can celebrate your birthday, my friend, if it were not for the distances and countries. You are my true companion. Happy new year.

Birthday congratulatory messages

  • First message:

The spirit of the nights celebrates with you, the spirit celebrates every day, but tonight it celebrates in a second way the birth of a familiar person, and your smile lights a candle and rejoices in a year with described hope, and gives you the warmth of my love and a life within which you exist, every year and you are the birthday of my beloved.

  • Second message:

Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love, in order to make a necklace from them to give you, and with feelings free of fakery, I tell you every year, and your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, everyone. life.

  • Third message:

Today is your birthday, and I am promised it. My dearest path, my dearest people. The universe and its stars are witnesses to your love. Today is your birthday and today I was born. I love you very much.

  • Fourth message:

What do I wish you on your birthday? I hope that God will protect you for me, because you are the reason for my laughter, you are my support and my strength, every year and the happiness in your eyes lasts a lifetime by my side.

  • Fifth message:

I give you my soul, you are more precious, I give you flowers, you are sweeter, I give you my life, or my heart. I am confused, by God, what can I give you? I have not found anything sweeter than the word, may God protect you.

  • Sixth message:

On the best day of the month, I wanted to go ahead of people and congratulate the one who is more beautiful than the moon and more precious than sight, and congratulate him on his birthday and ask my Lord to protect him forever.

  • Seventh message:

Today is your birthday, and everyone is happy, and from the bottom of my heart I pray for you, may God protect you and prolong your life. Happy new year.

Comments

Popular Posts