Speech on the occasion of Valentine's Day
Talk about love
Here are some words about love:
- If time deprives me of meeting you, it will not deprive me of your memory. I love you and I promise that I will not forget you.
- I wished to be a tear… so that I could be born in your eyes… live on your cheeks… and die at your lips.
- The moon guards the night, and my heart guards you, and the sun illuminates the eye, and my eyes miss you.
- Everything I can do except your distance from my life… So what will my life be after you, my life?
- Bringing you all the love, admiration, longing and eagerness.
- You are the world, all my sorrows, and the most precious thing in my eyes.
- Beautiful feelings, a happy life, and the source of love can only be with one person in our life.
- I love you with a love that knows no bounds, I love you despite this distance, I love you even if the resistance is long, I love you to death, my dear.
- The eyes have a language that only lovers understand. Silence descends upon them when they begin to speak.
- I am proud that you are my beloved, and that you are true love. It is enough that when I remember you, I forget my sorrows and distress.
- It is easy to expel an army that colonized your country, but it is difficult to expel a love that colonized your heart.
- Your love has become like red blood, moving quietly through my body, embracing and touching everything in its path and making it come alive.
- The stars of the clear sky and the birds of love that surround us will testify to us that I do not and have never loved anyone but you.
- We came on the path of passion since we met, and everything in us changed and we lived the joy of time.
- I want to come to you crossing the seas of fear, but everything is against me: my luck, the world, and circumstances.
- I cannot be apart from you. I will always love you. Your place is always inside my heart and on my mind.
- I am thirsty and the world is raining and the eye is not satisfied with its sight. How are you, oh light of the moon? How are you, the most beautiful of human beings?
- I wish I were the sun when I looked at you.. I wish I were the moon so I could see your eyes.. But unfortunately, I am human and I can only miss you.
- You ask, my love, how much I love you.. Your love, my love, in the world and what is in it.. in the sun and the moon, in the stars and the night, in the sea and the trees.. This is a dream that I live by.
- I am proud that you are my beloved and that you are true love. It is enough that if I remember you, I forget my sorrows and distress.
- I took the love test and forgot the form of writing.. So I wrote your name as a question and drew your eyes as an answer.
- To me, no matter what you are, the important thing is that you are fine.
- I love you, so do not ask me what is the evidence. Did I hear a bullet ask the dead man?
- Send a dove of peace… with a rose of love in its mouth… to the most precious and cherished person.
- If love were words to write, I would finish my pens…but love is souls…is my soul enough for you?
- A whisper of love sings to you.. a longing longing to call you.. a tear of the pain of your formation.. the sweetest greeting I dedicate to you.
- I love you with a love that has no limit.. I love you despite this distance.. I love you even if the resistance is long.. I love you to death, my dear.
- Evening of roses for roses.. Evening of longing for people of taste.. Evening of love, oh all love.
- It is easy to forget my soul… but it is difficult to forget the spirit that resides in my soul.
- If I say I love you a little… who can describe the impossible… my love for you is something imaginary… a love like no other, I love you.
- You remain alone above time, your eyes remain the sweetest place, and you remain the most precious person.
- These words come from the heart and have a stamp on your heart. I would absolutely love you if you were with me.
- Roses wither if it lasts for a long time.. and embers are extinguished and turn into ashes.. and your goat in my heart remains forever.
- With the whisper of love I saved you.. in the depths of the heart I hid you.. with all my senses I loved you.
- O earth, protect him.. O sky, guard him.. O minutes, make him happy.. This is my love and I will die in it.
- I am thirsty and the world is raining.. and the eye is not satisfied with looking.. I miss you, the sweetest human being.. How are you, moonlight?
- I was sick and went to the doctor. He prescribed a strange treatment for me: a kiss from my dearest lover every hour until I felt good.
- I thought my heart was strong and would not be shaken by your absence, but I found it trembling like paper in your absence.
The most beautiful words about love
Here are the most beautiful words about love:
- I love you, so do not ask me what is the evidence. Did I hear a bullet ask the dead man?
- Send a dove of peace… with a rose of love in its mouth… to the most precious and cherished person.
- If love were words to write, I would finish my pens…but love is souls…is my soul enough for you?
- A whisper of love sings to you… a longing longing calls you… a tear of pain from your doubt… the sweetest greeting I offer you.
- I love you with a love that has no limit.. I love you despite this distance.. I love you even if the resistance is long.. I love you to death, my dear.
- Evening of roses for roses.. Evening of longing for people of taste.. Evening of love, oh all love.
- It is easy to forget my soul… but it is difficult to forget the spirit that resides in my soul.
- If I say I love you a little… who can describe the impossible… my love for you is something imaginary… a love like no other, I love you.
- Thirsty to quench your thirst… angry for your lands… I am full of longing for you.
- Don't think that I'm forgetting you all the time.. All my heartbeats say that I die for you.
- Similarities between you and blood The two are afraid of the heart, but you do not go out.
- My life wasted twice, once before I met you, and the second time when I no longer met you.
- The most wonderful thing can be to feel love, but the most beautiful thing is for the one you love to feel for you.
- When we miss the beloved of our lives, we feel that the universe, despite its fullness, is nothing but a deadly void. We wish that all human faces would turn to the face of the beloved.
- Snow is the gift of winter, the sun is the gift of summer, flowers are the gift of spring, and you are the gift of a lifetime.
- The peace of love and its depths, it embraces the heart and its longings, the soul comes to you longing, and the poem gives you colors.
- I send you a million greetings with a heart full of love and tenderness.
- I loved you so much that when you leave me, everything disappears with you.
- They say that people come in all kinds, gold, silver, and copper, but frankly, you are the only one with diamond eyes.
- The most wonderful hearts are yours, the most beautiful words are your whispers, and the sweetest thing in my life is your love.
- If the stars could talk, I would send a word to each star: “I love you and I will die for you.”
- When you live the best days of your life with the love of your life in whatever land, it becomes a paradise on earth that you wish would never end.
- Your image is engraved between my eyelids, and you are the light of my eyes. Your eyes call to my eyes, your hands embrace my hands, and your whispers delight my ears.
- We knew love and its secrets, we wrote its most beautiful poems, we sang on its strings, and we sang melodies of love.
- If the roses are attractive, you are more beautiful than the roses, and if the roses are high, your place in the heart is precious.
- Two moments of my life are enough for me.. a moment when you are happy.. and a moment when you remember me when I am far away from you.
- If I had the power to give you my eyes, I would place them in your hands. If I had the power to give you my heart, I would remove it from my chest to you. If I had the power to give you my life, I would place my days at your feet.
- Love is not words taken from songs.. It is not stones used to build a palace of illusions.. Love is a feeling in a heart that fears for you.. It gives you a smile when the world is overwhelming you.. A look that settles you in the paradise of unknown imaginations.. Love is a feeling that you are the most important person in your lover’s life.
- People live, die, laugh, cry, some give up, some are still trying, some say hello while others say goodbye, and others may forget you, but I cannot forget you.
- Do not make my heart lonely. Even if you are far from the sight of the eyes, your presence does not leave the heart and mind, and the beautiful memories of life are carved into the heart and will not be erased.
- Oh my beloved, is it possible that distances separate us and groans bring us together? O you who possessed my heart and my joy, O you who adored you and possessed my world. My beloved, when I sleep, I dream that I see you in reality, and when I wake up I wish to see you again in my dreams.
- Love is the warmth of hearts, the tune that lovers play on the strings of joy, and the candle of existence. It is chains and restrictions, and yet the old need it before the young. Love is not born, but rather penetrates the eyes like flashing lightning.
- A person may sell something that he has bought, but he cannot sell a heart that he has fallen in love with.
- When I loved you, I only heard my heart. In loving you, I did not want anything from the world other than you, because when I loved you, I felt that I had the whole world in my hands.
- Love is being satisfied with it without being satisfied with it, no matter how old you both get.
Speech on the occasion of Valentine's Day
Here are some words on the occasion of Valentine's Day:
- There is a special language for the eyes only between lovers, and no one else can understand this language except them. Among the language of the eyes are some looks without words, as they speak the most beautiful phrases and words with the eyes only.
- This is one of the most beautiful feelings in life, the feelings of love, but it is even more beautiful for this feeling to reach the lover without words.
- When we love someone, we can choose what we love, but it is fate that makes us fall into this love without warning.
- When we love, fear and anxiety for the person we love increases dramatically. The language of the eyes and their shine is one of the first feelings for the lover without words.
- True love is eternal love that never ends, even if the beloved is out of sight, or life and concerns separate them, for true love never dies.
- Thus, true love is the sharing of the soul between the lover and the beloved, so that it is closest to the soul, heart, and eye.
- If we did not love, life would have no meaning, no taste, and no soul.
- One of the greatest and most beautiful things in life is love, as it is a language unlike any other language.
- Such longing is one of the characteristics of love, and it is a crazy feeling that makes the lover challenge the entire world with it, despite the problems and difficulties.
Love words for your lover on Valentine's Day
Below are love words for your lover on Valentine’s Day:
- You are the tender heart, you are the pulse of the soul, you are madness, you are my angel, my soul, and my life.
- I love you, you who own my soul and my life, you are my home and my soul, you are my homeland and my whole life.
- This is how I want to live together until we grow old together, I want our love to be known to everyone.
- You are in my eyes, you are my homeland and my refuge, and you are my birth at the time of our love.
- When I go to sleep, I remember you a lot. You are the first and the last.
- In your love my whole life, and in your heart there is a meaning of tenderness, you are my life and my entire life.
- Thus, you are my soul mate. Your love came to compensate me for the torment, pain, and pain I experienced.
- There is a disagreement over all human beings from my point of view except you, so there is no disagreement over you.
- Your love gave my life and my heart new life, O you who make my life sweet with you.
- You are the meaning of my life, all my hopes and dreams, and all my life and days.
- Thus, you are the remaining love, my secret, my love, and my whole life.
- My love, I want to hug you. Your eyes carry for me all the meanings of longing, love, and infatuation. You are my only love.
Love words for the beloved
Below are words of love for the beloved:
- I am your first and last love, I am your only path and your beautiful love.
- You are haunted in my heart, you are beautiful in my eyes, you are my longing, my life, and my whole life.
- Thus, you are my moon in the sky, and my faint stars in my eyes.
- You are myself, the perfection of my life, you are my soul and the light of my eyes, you are my smiles and the light of my eyes.
- I love everything about you, I love you with everything that is about you, I love your calmness, your beauty, and I love your dreams and your words.
- In the eyes of all the women of the world, you are the rose of the morning, the calm of the night, and the warmth of the days.
- Thus, on Valentine's Day, tell me, my love, that you have never left me, for you are my whole life.
- Your looks are like fiery arrows that pierce my soul and heart.
- You are the dew at the beginning of the day, you are the voice of the birds in the trees, you are my great homeland and its place is the heart.
- Thus, you who loved her and commemorated her, on this day I adore you and adore you, my love.
Comments
Post a Comment