Ramadan greeting cards

Ramadan greeting cards for parents

Among the beautiful phrases to congratulate the mother and father on the occasion of the month of Ramadan are the following:

  • Father and mother, I extend to you all my wishes of goodness and love on the occasion of the coming of Ramadan.
  • My Lord, I call upon You with the Names most beloved to You to accept Ramadan from my dear parents, and to extend their lives in obedience to You.
  • With the beginning of Ramadan, I pray to God to make the worship of my father and mother acceptable, and to provide them with every need of this world and the hereafter.
  • With the advent of Ramadan, I pray to God to grant my parents a long life, good health and well-being, and to accept from them.
  • Oh God, as you made Ramadan reach my mother and father, make them reach your highest level in heaven.
  • Oh God, grant my parents peace of mind and physical health with the coming of Ramadan, and may they reach Ramadan for many years.
  • Oh God, honor my parents by accepting Ramadan fasting and make them answer our prayers. Happy new year.
  • Oh God, You are Most Forgiving and Most Merciful. Oh God, make my father and mother reach Ramadan and accept their good deeds.
  • I ask God to bless my father and mother with the advent of Ramadan, health, well-being, and blessings in ways they do not expect, and to not deprive me of the pleasure of looking at their faces.
  • How beautiful Ramadan is with you: father and mother, may God accept your fasting and prayers.
  • Happy new year to my parents. I ask God to bring Ramadan back to us for many years.
  • Oh God, just as you made my father and mother reach Ramadan and they did not complain of worry or fatigue, make them reach Paradise without judgment or torment.
  • My parents, you are the soul from whom I derive my happiness in this world. May God protect you and grant you many years of Ramadan.
  • Happy new year to my parents. May God bring you back rewarded and happy.

Ramadan greeting cards for the wife

One of the most beautiful phrases to congratulate the wife on the advent of the holy month of Ramadan is the following:

  • I send you a sincere heartfelt congratulations on the occasion of the holy month, you who first entered my heart and the most beautiful person in my world.
  • Oh God, protect my wife and preserve the affection between us, make her reach Ramadan, and accept her fasting and prayers.
  • I have no dearer wish than for you to always be by my side. Happy New Year.
  • You are the one who deserves all the words of love. Happy New Year, my dear wife, on the occasion of the month of Ramadan.
  • I am sending you the most beautiful supplications, may God protect you from all harm, and help you fast the holy month of Ramadan.
  • I ask God, who blessed us with the arrival of Ramadan, established the earth, and raised the sky, to accept your deeds, my dear wife.
  • My wife will remain the most precious to my heart throughout my life. Every year you are closer to God.
  • Oh God, bless my wife with Ramadan, bless her longevity, and make Jannatul Firdaus her abode of eternity.
  • Oh God, add light to my wife’s face, and give her what she desires from the affairs of this world and the hereafter.
  • Oh God, let my wife reach Ramadan while she is calm in mind and in good condition, and accept her good deeds.
  • Oh God, restore the month of Ramadan to us and my wife in the best condition, and let us achieve our desires in this world and the hereafter.
  • My happiness means having you by my side throughout my life, especially in this holy month.
  • Every year, you are a renewed happiness in my life. I wish you to accept obedience in Ramadan.

Ramadan greeting cards for a friend

Among the distinctive phrases to congratulate friends on the advent of the month of Ramadan are the following:

  • My dear friend, I thank God for bringing Ramadan back to you in the best condition, and happy new year.
  • My dear friend, you have always been a loyal and loyal friend to me, and may God bring Ramadan back to you in the best of conditions.
  • My friend, may God bring Ramadan back to you in the best condition, with all goodness and blessings, and you fulfill all your wishes.
  • My friend, I wish you all the best, and you may fulfill all your wishes.
  • My friend closest to my heart, you are one of God’s most beautiful gifts. I hope that God will accept your obedience in this holy month.
  • I ask God to grant you the blessing of fasting, prayers, and good deeds.
  • My dear friend, I ask God to perpetuate our friendship, and to enable us to obey Him and act according to what is stated in His Book in this great month.
  • God knows how much love you have in my heart, my friend. I congratulate you on the blessed month, and happy new year, and closer to God.
  • I congratulate you with the most beautiful congratulations fragrant with roses and basil on the occasion of the advent of the blessed month of Ramadan. May God bring it back to us with all goodness.
  • To my good friend, I ask God to perpetuate the friendship between us, and to double our reward in the month of Ramadan.
  • I ask God to help us worship Him in this holy month. Happy New Year, my dear friend.
  • Happy New Year, my closest friend, and I ask God to accept all your obedience and increase your good deeds.

Ramadan greeting cards for the neighbor

Neighbors are like relatives and friends, and some of the beautiful phrases to congratulate them on the occasion of Ramadan are the following:

  • You, my neighbor, are an excellent brother. Happy new year, and may God bring us back the holy month with blessings and blessings.
  • Our dear neighbor, we lived in the same neighborhood, and we brought together the most beautiful memories that we hope God will bring back to us in Ramadan with all goodness and wellness.
  • I congratulate my dear neighbor on the occasion of the month of goodness, and I ask God to be closer to him and for the friendship between us to be more lasting.
  • Happy Ramadan. You are the best neighbor and friend. I ask God to preserve security and tranquility for us, and to always enjoy your company.
  • Ramadan Kareem to you, my dear neighbor, and to all your honorable family, and may God accept good deeds from us and from you.
  • Ramadan Kareem to my dear neighbour. I ask God to grant us success in what He loves and is pleased with in this holy month.
  • May God bring the month of Ramadan back to us with goodness, prosperity and blessings. I ask God to forgive us our sins and accept our good deeds.
  • My dear neighbor, every year you are in the best condition, and every year you are well, and may God bring the month of Ramadan back to you for many years.
  • I would love to be the first to congratulate you on the occasion of the holy month, and raise our grades.
  • May God bring us back the holy month with health, blessings and goodness, and friendship prevails between us, my dear neighbor.
  • May God bring you back the month with goodness and blessings, and make success and salvation your ally in this world and the hereafter, and happy new year.
  • Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family, my dear neighbor, and I ask God to perpetuate your honor and raise your status, for you have been a wonderful neighbor to us.

Ramadan greeting cards for your lover

One of the most beautiful phrases to congratulate your beloved on Ramadan is the following:

  • I ask God to accept from us and from you, bring Ramadan back to us, and reward us with acceptance in this world and the hereafter.
  • The first person I congratulate on Ramadan is you. The first love that enters my heart is you. Happy New Year.
  • Happy new year, my dearest person, and may God bring Ramadan back to you with all health and wellness.
  • I ask God to accept good deeds and forgive bad deeds in this holy month.
  • May God accept your Ramadan fasting and prayers, raise your status, relieve your worries, and may you always be dear to the heart of those who love you.
  • Happy Ramadan, my beloved and the light of my life.
  • Oh God, let those you love reach the month of Ramadan without complaining of worry or sadness.
  • Oh God, forgive the one I love, forgive him, provide for him from where he does not expect, and make the coming of Ramadan good for him.
  • Oh God, make my beloved one of your righteous servants, and make us among those for whom you have doubled the reward of worship in your holy month.
  • I send you the most beautiful words full of love for the most beautiful person, and I hope that God will raise your ranks in this world and the hereafter, and fill your life with blessings.
  • Send a congratulations scented with musk and amber on the arrival of the month of Ramadan, to those who help me to obey God Almighty.
  • I would like to offer my beloved and the apple of my eye the most beautiful congratulations on the occasion of the advent of the month of Ramadan, and I ask God to make you among the winners of His satisfaction.

Ramadan greeting cards for children

Children are the adornment of this world’s life, and the holy month brings them joy with its arrival. It is nice to encourage them to read beautiful sayings about Ramadan and to congratulate them with beautiful expressions as follows:

  • The month of goodness has arrived, dear souls. I hope you are ready to fast and engage in every activity.
  • The breezes of Ramadan are approaching, and I would love to be the first to congratulate you. May God bless you in the holy month and bring it back to us while we are in the best condition.
  • My beloved children, I ask God to accept your prayers and fasting, and to return us to Him in a beautiful way.
  • I hope, my children, that your time during Ramadan will be fruitful with sincere supplications to God Almighty for a future that will increase your light and faith.
  • I ask God to keep you safe, my innocent children, to bless you in Ramadan, and to make you happy.
  • Happy new year, happiness of my days, and may God bless you during the month.
  • Congratulations on the holy month, the apple of your eye and the joy of your heart, and I ask God to bring it back to you every year and you are well and happy.
  • Builders of the future, entrust your bright dreams to God in the month of Ramadan, and be confident that He is near and the answer.
  • Congratulations to you on the arrival of the holy month. May God make you fast and stay strong, and accept it from you and be satisfied with you in this world and the hereafter.
  • May God make all your days happiness and worship, and grant you sustenance from where you do not expect, O the most precious thing we possess.
  • Happy new year, live up to our expectations of you in this holy month, and do not be lazy in performing obedience.
  • O light of the eyes, from whom we learn the passion for seeking knowledge and achievement, ask God for success in Ramadan, and for you to be guided, and for Him to increase your knowledge and light.

Comments

Popular Posts