Phrases for the arrival of a new baby
Here in my article are phrases for the arrival of a new baby. I hope you like them.
Phrases for the arrival of a new baby
- Oh God, make him grow a good and good plant, make him kind to his family, and make his condition always right.
- I offer you my highest and most beautiful heartfelt congratulations on the arrival of the most beautiful gift. May God bless you both and make him the best offspring.
- Congratulations to you, your little prince. May God make him the best support, happiness, and comfort for you both.
- You were two, now you are three. May God make him the best of offspring and increase your entire life.
- Congratulations to you on the arrival of the baby. Oh God, attach his heart to your obedience, and make it a good plant for your servants. “He mentions the names of his father and mother.”
- Our family has increased with a piece of sugar. Oh God, make his life beautiful with the sweetness of his coming to us, and protect him, O Lord of the Worlds, from all evil.
- Oh the joy of your parents, may God protect you with His eyes that never sleep, protect you from the evil of human beings, and use you to benefit this nation.
- My dear son, I would like to tell you that you are a blessing from the Lord of the worlds. From today on, you have become my beloved, the light of my eyes, and my entire world.
- He is my spoiled child and my little one who owns my left hand, he is my flower that I water with the water of my heart, and my song that comes to me every day.
- Welcome, my little one. I have been waiting for you, and inside me a thousand lamps of longing are burning for you.
- Welcome your arrival, my spoiled child. My world shone the day you arrived and took my heart as a residence and address.
- I carried you in my womb for nine months, during which I did not doubt anything except the bitterness of longing for your arrival. I love you so much, my little one.
- I did not know how a person could love someone more than himself until I gave birth to you. May you always be mine, my love.
- With you, my joy was complete, oh light of my eyes, and my life was filled with glow and light, and with you I began to see the world more beautiful and more beautiful.
- I know now, mother, that you were right every moment you guided us. No one fears a person more than his mother, and today, mother, I promise you that I will take care of my son exactly as you used to do.
- When they told me that you were in my womb, I did not know exactly what I was feeling. It was a mixture of feelings of fear, joy, longing, and nostalgia, but now I know that I love you and that is enough. May you always be mine, my life.
- We thank God Almighty for granting us our new baby (so-and-so). May God make him one of His righteous and righteous servants.
- All praise and gratitude be to God that we have been blessed with a new baby today, may God make him blessed and one of the memorizers of the writing of the Holy Qur’an.
- O Lord, guard him with Your eye that never sleeps, and make him content and satisfactory, and among those whom You will shade in Your shade on the Day when there will be no shade but Your shade.
- Oh God, praise be to You as it should be for the majesty of Your face and the greatness of Your power. Oh God, grant him happiness in this world and the hereafter.
- Praise be to God, who honored us with a new blessing, which is that he blessed me with a new baby. O God, bless him for us and make him the apple of our eyes.
- Oh God, praise be to You until you are satisfied, praise be to You if you are satisfied, and praise be to You after you are satisfied. Oh God, make this son of mine a happy birth.
- May God bless you with the new baby. May God make him a helper for you, a bearer of the Book of God, and an asset for his religion and his country.
- Bless you both for the gift and you thanked the giver.. May God bless you with His righteousness and may it reach its peak, and may God make you one of His righteous servants.
- Congratulations on the newborn, may God bless him and make his path certain.
- From the heart.. I thank you for your visit.. It is the first time I see you.. but I love you.. because you were happy with my arrival.. (baby’s name).
- I send my greetings and greetings from my mother’s arms.. And I tell you that I have arrived safely, thank God.. Sender: (Name of the newborn).
- I announce my joy with the most beautiful news and give you good news of the arrival of my new baby girl, may God protect her from all danger.
- The earth has brightened and increased and sparkled with lights around us, so I wondered what the secret of this beauty is. The news of the arrival of your baby/girlfriend leads to my prayers that he/she will be born of happiness, and that God and his father will grant you his righteousness and righteousness.
- No matter how many poems I say about you, my beloved child, the light of your face and the beauty of your eyes have crushed those letters and words.
- How beautiful it is to see you around me.. in the first moments of my life.. your lover/love.. (birth name).
- Praise be to God for the completion of the blessing and the completion of the blessing. I was blessed with (the name of the baby). Praise be to God before and after.
- To the one whom God chose to carry a soul within her womb that would emerge into life praising God… and prostrating to Him… To my beloved sister, may God protect you, I say to you… God bless the gifted person, you thanked the donor, and God blessed you with His righteousness and reached its full potential, so God helped you to be grateful for this gift through sound upbringing that would be fulfilled. To fulfill God's covenant.
- With his arrival, the sun of suns shone and joy entered all souls.
- The most beautiful greeting, scented with roses, and a thousand gifts on the occasion of the birth of (..) May God protect him for you.
- Bless you both for the gift and you thanked the giver.. May God bless you with His righteousness and may it reach its peak, and may God make him one of His righteous servants.
- A thousand congratulations, flying above the baby’s head.. and the expressions are embellished with decades of roses.. Every heart began to beat with a supplication in prostration.. Lord, bless (the baby’s name) and make his days happy.
- The earth was blessed with your steps, and with your presence, the world sang with joy… My Lord united (the name of the newborn) with (the name of the mother), and our tears of joy rose.
- The world has been illuminated by your presence and the shining of the stars of the world. Congratulations to you for attending the meeting of the sun and the moon.
- Oh, the most precious gift from the Creator.. We hope that God will protect you for us.
- You have been blessed with a small child… and the world has become bright and joyful… and flowers have bloomed… and birds have chirped… and the heart has rejoiced and been filled with happiness… so imagine him having grown up… and he has become a beacon of light in your life… May God bless him for you… and grant you success in raising him. The pay is a lot.
- My beloved sister, a sweet girl has come to you like the full moon. Her face exudes sweetness and purity. Her eyes are as innocent as the dawn. Her soul is as clear as a river. She fills the world with joy and good news. She makes life a garden of flowers. May God bless her for you. And grant her righteousness and righteousness.
- Your face deserves the morning, and joy is your mouth, as long as my Lord has provided you with the apple of your eyes, a child who physically opens your joy, your flower, and brings the happiness of the white nights into your universe. All the congratulations whose letter perfumes your remembrance, and the sweetest poems whose face is illuminated by your color, and the wax is a holiday, and morning on the blossom is your dawn, and hearts that beat with joy… like me… they congratulate you, Your Lord loves you and has given you more good news and gifted you with a child who will leaf out the rest of your branches and dissipate the sorrows of a lifetime…and your sorrows. May God prolong his life and yours. May God preserve him for the house of glory..and protect you, and may God protect him..and he will always be in your care..a son who fulfills dreams for you with your eyes.
Comments
Post a Comment