Phrases about Christmas
People's opinions about celebrating birthdays differ between what is permissible and what is forbidden, but in reality most people like to celebrate their own birthday or the birthday of their loved ones, simply to renew hope and love and to seize the opportunity to celebrate that person dear to us and give him hope for the coming year of his life.
Expressions about Christmas
- I am a message coming from a person who is sitting alone. He thinks about you a lot and greets you and congratulates you on your birthday.
- Oh the most precious thing in the universe, your day is the sweetest and most beautiful day.. Oh God, gather us around you every day.
- With all expressions of congratulations, with all love and wishes, with all sentimental feelings, Happy Eid.
- I send you my greetings with the birds, and I go ahead of people and others, and I wish you a happy new year.
- I tried to race with people and send you with the diamond threads of the sun and say to you, Happy New Year, O torch of tenderness and feeling
- A year has passed and everything in it has come, and the best thing about it has come that you are still with me in it.
- Happy new year and happy birthday.. Happy new year, my dear, to the most beautiful days of your life.
- Stay ready and save your pocket, I can borrow from you and get you a decent gift that will break your eyes.
- Arrogant and satisfied, you are silent and indifferent, and we are accustomed to forgetting, and we will always remember your birthday for the Day of Judgment.
- Friendliness and by the way, I write your name on my chest, but I am afraid that my heartbeat will disturb you, my love.
- My poor phone, with a temperature above forty, reacts to beautiful people and tells them Happy New Year.
- Sender: Just a feeling. Receiver: Jawhar Almas. Text: Happy New Year, above all people.
- The spirit of the nights celebrates with you, the spirit celebrates every day, but tonight it celebrates in a second way the birth of a familiar person, and your smile lights a sweet candle, and rejoices in the year of hope described, and gives you the warmth of my love and a lifetime within which you exist.
- I pass all the rushers and precede all the well-wishers and say Happy New Year.
- Once again, and the price is always increasing, I go ahead of this world and say happy new year.
- I celebrate you, the light of my eyes, my angel, my soul, and the feeling in me sings, Happy New Year.
- Open your hand to kiss it, turn it around and kiss it, and thank God that I remembered you, crossed you, and sent you a message.
- With the scent of perfume and basil, with verses from the Qur’an, I congratulate you, the sweetest person.
- You don't even deserve a birthday message or a ringtone. You deserve a palm that will rise up and pray for you in heaven.
- Moon honey sugar light blood morals beauty enough talk about myself the important thing is happy new year.
- I give you gold, you are more precious. I give you roses, you are more beautiful. I give you my life, and I hope it is equal.
- Fast delivery. A bouquet of roses and a whisper of love for your loved one on Eid, making his days a holiday.
- Every year, you are the sure love.. Every year you are in goodness and happiness.. You have the meanings of affection in the letter of the poem.. You have its titles and what is between the lines.. And your longing is always beside you, happy.. I celebrate it between the birds chirping.
- Eid and love tonight must be celebrated.. If you and I are far away from Eid tonight.
- Tonight, O (..), we are all here for you.. the best congratulations on your birthday, we offer you.. and we say, O God, happiness surrounds you.. and, O God, joy looms in your nights.. Today, we are all here for you.. and everyone is blessed.. with your birth and there.. and the sweetest expressions of joy, we offer you.. O bracelet, God is good and your principle.. and everyone who fears you will find comfort in you.
- O people, go and revive him.. Today his life has increased and no one has been as happy as he is.. Oh God, grant his family a happy and prosperous year.
- Oh my heart, my friend, your birthday.. “the whole life” is yours.. its joy and its explanation.. may I live.. and attend all your holidays.. and give you precious roses on its monument.. your life has increased.. true.. but it has increased you.. in my heart for you A thousand pages.
- To the one who picked a smile and imprinted it on my sorrows, to the one who taught me the geometry of the phrase and broke the barriers of my pen.. to you I send my message before all people, I congratulate it.. happy new year.
- Everyone is happy on your birthday.. except me, I am sad.. I would like to tell you.. Happy New Year.. and you are close and I hug you.
- Congratulations to you, expressed with sincerity of feeling.. May your Eid be celebrated throughout the days.
- Every year, you are a source of light for my heart.. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul.. Every year, I collect words of love.. in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you.. With feelings free of fakery.. I tell you, every year, your hopes and wishes come true.. Every year, you are more precious. What is in life, oh all of life.
- We celebrate, lighting candles and smiling at love.. We renew the days of happiness and passion within us.. We share in sweet, pure, sweet friendliness.. We attract the present to the days of our past.
- Today is your birthday and I am promised.. Oh my dearest path, my beloved and my friend.. The universe and the stars of your love are witnesses.. The whole galaxy knows that what I want.. Today is your birthday and today I was born.. Madam, your love is love and the pulse is calm.
- I said goodbye to you last year.. and greeted you with a new year.. Oh, my life is satisfied with you.. Oh God, may your year be happy.
- Happy birthday to you, the dearest person in my little heart.. Today is your happy birthday.. My soul and my eyes will lift you up and fly.
- Today you have become a year older.. I am confused about what to give you.. You want my life.. You want my soul.. Just be pampered and ask.
- On the best day of the month.. I loved to outpace people.. and I congratulate the one who is more beautiful than the moon.. and more precious than sight.. and I congratulate her on the birthday of a lifetime.. and I ask my Lord to protect her forever.. and I say to her, Happy New Year, and may you live a billion lives.
- The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling.. Oh, your preciousness is beyond measure.. Every year you are the happiest of people.
- A birthday that increases your beauty, Bahaa.. A birthday that softens your feelings and transparency.. A birthday that draws a wise mind.. Happy new year, my love.
- A warm, heartfelt congratulations on sweet, joyful holidays, without any bombing or banging, to other happy loved ones
- O people, go and revive him today. He has increased his lifespan and there is no one like him in joy. May God grant his family a happy and prosperous year.
- I hope today does not pass and the joy from your face does not disappear. Today is your birthday, my promise, and I am very happy to fly
- Today you have turned a year older. I am confused about what to give you. You want my life. You want my soul. Just pamper me and ask.
- I congratulate you today on your birthday, and I sing for you on your birthday. May you have a happy year
- You have 3 roses: a rose that kisses you, a rose that greets you, and a rose that says happy new year.
- Oh bird flying in the sky, lean on my beloved and say to him, Happy New Year, and may God increase his life every year.
- I wish to give you a tree that will shade you abundantly, protect you from every danger, and give you the sweetest fruit. May you be well every year.
- I say quickly, before all of them, Happy New Year, after all of them.
- I don't say you are fine every year, but I say you are good for every year.
- Birthday of happiness.. Birthday of joy.. Birthday of youth.. Birthday of goodness.. Birthday of transparency.. Birthday of narcissism.. Birthday of beauty.. Birthday of love.. Birthday of love.. Birthday of me.. The birthday of many things.. is your birthday.. so a new birthday.. a happy birthday.. and a happy year to you, my love.. and a happy year to you.
- I wished that I could be with you.. by the sea, lighting candles.. and waiting for time to pass so that I can celebrate your birth, Moon.. and congratulate you for what has passed and what is coming to you in a lifetime.. and I wish you a happy new year, the sweetest of human beings.. Believe me, I am again confused about the gift.. roses or perfume. No, your destiny is greater than this destiny.. And for this reason, I will give you a word to remind me of for the rest of my life.. I love you, my most precious human being.
- My phone is poor and its temperature is over forty. He turns to nice people and tells them Happy New Year.
- I wished to be the first to congratulate you.. and to be close to you today, but as fate would have it, every one of us is on our own path.. I don’t know why, me or you, but what each one of us knows is far from the other.. my love, I did not forget, and on this day I lit the candles, and when the time came, your spectrum was happy. Happy New Year, you see. I am grateful to you. May God protect you, my dearest loved one.
- Every year, you are my life, my life.. I celebrate your birthday, even if the distance between us is long.. I have no one but you who deserves all my sacrifices.. My soul, my life, and my heart are sacrificed for you, my precious ones.. With you, my hours have come, and with your love, my wishes have been fulfilled.. May God keep you for me, my darlings.
- Friendliness, I would like to write your name on my chest by the way, but I am afraid that my heartbeat will disturb you, my love.
- Happy New Year, my dear.. Happy New Year, my dear.. May your holiday candle always be illuminated.. Like a manort with your presence, Samay.. Oh, I love you so much, my dear.. It is difficult to describe my feelings to you, my love.. All I can do is captive to your love tomorrow.. I pray to God for you May my hope not be disappointed.. Happy New Year, my love.. Happy New Year, my heart, with me.
- Oh bird flying in the sky… lean on my beloved and say to him… Happy New Year and here… and may God increase his lifespan every year.
- You have three roses from me: a rose that kisses you, a rose that greets you, and a rose that says happy new year.
- I said I would see some people before your time comes.. Which of their gifts suits your full face? You gave me.. a cage and birds.. I said for your birthday I will do the same and give you a bird in my rib cage.
- There are no two days like it.. I have two feasts for you.. Oh beloved of the heart, Oh Zain.. Oh, more precious than the eyelashes and the eye.. Happy new year.
- I was confused about what to give you.. I give you a rose that will wither.. I give you my life that will end.. I give you my soul with which you can live a new life.. Happy New Year.
Comments
Post a Comment