Expressions about the newborn

Expressions about the newborn

  • The earth has become brighter and brighter, with lights shining around us. I wondered what the secret of this beauty was; So, the news of the arrival of your baby comes to me… My prayers are that he will be born happily, and that God will grant you and his father his righteousness and righteousness.
  • For the dear ones… the sweetest greeting, scented with roses, and a thousand gifts on the occasion of your birth, may the Lord of the wilderness preserve it for you.
  • Oh God, grow him a good plant.. and make him the apple of his eyes for his parents and protect him.. and bless him for them, and make him among the people of righteousness and piety.
  • You came to make your parents happy… and you enlightened the world with your eyes… and filled life with love and tenderness with the touch of your hands.
  • Today the house was filled with joy… and a new voice of shouting appeared in the house… May God bless you with His sustenance and grant you all success.
  • Congratulations is a word I say from my heart.. I congratulate you on what my Lord has bestowed upon you.. May he be among the righteous.. May he be among the righteous.. and may he fill the universe with joy.. and with success, God willing, will raise your head above.. and you will be proud of him wherever he may be.. Congratulations. Congratulations, O tender heart. .
  • Things changed with his presence… May God protect him and keep away your pain.
  • The lights are shining in the house… and the most beautiful and righteous people have come to you… Congratulations, and God willing, he will be a righteous son.
  • The birds are fluttering…we are playing the sweetest melodies, and the eyes are watering with joy…so a beautiful baby has come to you.
  • After it was in your gut and close to your heartbeat… it is now in your arms and before your eyes… May God make it the apple of your eyes and the secret of your happiness in this world and the hereafter.
  • If a groom like the moon was born, the most beautiful human being came to me today, a bride like the moon. Glory be to my Lord, who commanded and gave me the gift of a lifetime.
  • When the sun begins to gather its threads, announcing the birth of tonight’s precious moon, may God protect it.
  • After he was in your wombs and close to your heartbeat, he is now in your arms, and before your eyes. May God make him the apple of your eye and the secret of your happiness in this world and the hereafter.
  • My Lord, he is a boy in the cradle.. so grow him a good plant.. and make him a pious and contented servant.. and grant him a high status among creation.
  • Congratulations, my dearest, I congratulate you on the arrival of the most beautiful, and may God make his path good and certain.
  • I congratulate you, my brother, on your new baby, and I hope that the days and months will pass and you will see him as the most beautiful young man.
  • Good news for us: we have attained semen, the curse has been removed, and our God has come. O soul, please me with the newborn, O soul, soothe our eyes.
  • I congratulate you on the arrival of the little angel, and we ask God to be the apple of your eye and be kind to you.
  • We thank God for your safety from all pain or fatigue, and we bless you for what God has given you, and we ask God to make you happy with it.
  • Congratulations to the new baby.. May God make him a helper for his parents, a benefit to his brothers, an asset to his religion and country, and a bearer of the Book of God.
  • Our most heartfelt congratulations on the arrival of the most beautiful gift. May God bless you and help you raise him well.

Prayers for the newborn when congratulating

  • Oh God, make them guided and guided, neither lost nor misguided.
  • Oh God, make them the luckiest of Your servants in this world and the hereafter.
  • Oh God, grant them good knowledge and good company.
  • Oh God, improve their morals, fill their hearts with light and wisdom, make them eligible to accept every blessing, reform them, and reform the nation through them.
  • Oh God, make faith endearing to them and beautify it in their hearts, and make disbelief, immorality and disobedience hateful to them, and make them among the rightly guided.
  • Oh God, I ask you for the strength of memory, speed of understanding and clarity of mind.
  • Oh God, make them among your friends and special ones whose light seeks before them and there is no fear over them, nor do they grieve.
  • Oh God, make them among the guardians of the religion, among those who remember and remember, and be kind to them, O Generous One.

A poem about a newborn baby

Welcome, welcome, welcome

O entity of purity, O entity of beauty

My joy, my happiness, your birth

I have the whole heart, there is no room left

O life of happiness, begin again

And leave, oh melancholy, at the core of demise

And come closer, oh bulbul, gurdy, gurdy

And bloom, oh fragrant flowers, in every garden

And laugh, oh stars of the night, for me and sing

The moon became a moon after it was a crescent

Celebrate and celebrate if you were in my grave

And draw a picture of love on the slopes of the mountains

Every time I see a cloud smiling, I tremble

I sent him greetings via email

I sent him a machine gun, Salsabil Nadi

Red roses emerge from the prisons of sand

The earth gives joy and the greens wear

With clover, lavender and tall branches

Your birth, O Ghanati, is my birth

Your birth, O Ghanati, is the foundation of beauty

I did not write the poem when my son arrived

I said it about a group of men’s daughters

Whoever asked for a poem, I said, “I will not respond.”

Give good tidings of poetry and good tidings of poetry

Comments

Popular Posts