Eid greetings cards
Eid al-Fitr greeting cards
A person may be confused with which expressions to congratulate family and friends on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr. Therefore, we decided to present to you a group of greeting cards on the occasion of Happy Eid Al-Fitr:
- I extend my warmest congratulations to you, my dear family, on the occasion of the blessed month of Eid al-Fitr, and I pray to God Almighty to bring it back to you in good health.
- I congratulate my friends, my family, and everyone who accompanied me to school on the advent of Eid Al-Fitr, and I hope to see you every year in the best of health and well-being.
- My dear, dear sister, I wish you a happy Abdul Fitr in the shadow of your beautiful family, and I pray to the Most Gracious to protect you and bring Eid to you with all goodness and love.
- The blessed month of Ramadan has come to an end after we gathered at tables, accompanied by invitations, and accompanied by wishes for the arrival of a happy Eid al-Fitr. May God bring it back to us and to you with blessings and blessings.
- My dear brothers, oh all my happiness in my world, I pray to God Almighty to perpetuate the love between us, and to bring this Eid back to us and to you while you enjoy abundant well-being.
- My cousins, you whose blood flows through my veins, I hope that dear God will bring us together under the Throne of the Most Gracious, and that he will bring us and you a happy Eid Al-Fitr and you will be well.
- Happy Eid Al-Fitr has come and with it joy and happiness. I hope that God Almighty will answer your prayers and bring you the nights of the holy month in good health and safety.
- On the first day of Eid Al-Fitr, I send you joy to knock on your door, and I wish you a happy Eid full of joy.
Eid al-Adha greeting cards
Eid al-Adha is one of two holidays for Muslims: Where people offer sacrifices in honor of our master Ibrahim – peace be upon him -, and the following are expressions of congratulations on the happy Eid Al-Adha:
- To you, my dearest, I offer my warmest congratulations and best wishes on the occasion of the happy Eid Al-Adha, and I hope that God Almighty will bring it back to you with great happiness.
- My beloved father, I congratulate you on the arrival of a happy Eid Al-Adha, and I pray to God Almighty to perpetuate your presence in our lives and provide you with all good health.
- Eid Al-Adha has come, my mother, and you fill our lives with joy, and I wish God Almighty to give you a life full of joy and contentment.
- On the occasion of Eid Al-Adha Mubarak, I pray to God that you are well, and I send you the most precious wishes of joy and pleasure, laden with the scent of roses and jasmine.
- On the back of butterflies filled with love and affection, I send the most beautiful congratulations to your hearts full of goodness and full of happiness on the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Adha.
- The world was filled with joy, and the invitations for Eid Al-Adha began, and from here my wishes begin to wish every person a happy Eid Al-Adha.
- When the blessed Eid Al-Adha comes, the Eid congratulations and congratulations begin with it, and I will summarize the most beautiful ones for you, and I wish you an Eid filled with joy and best wishes.
- I extend to my dear co-workers my warmest wishes on the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and I pray to God to bring it back to us and to you in good health.
Christmas greeting cards
Merry Christmas comes, bringing with it love and tolerance, so one is confused with what phrases to begin his congratulations with. Below is a set of phrases that can be sent to your friends and loved ones:
- I wish you, my dears, all peace and happiness, and a glorious Christmas filled with joy and happiness throughout this year and next year, and every year.
- I wish you endless beauty, love that never fades from your hearts, a long life for you and your loved ones, and a glorious Christmas that brings love every year.
- I pray to God to grant you a long, happy holiday and a glorious Christmas filled with love and tolerance, and that happiness will pervade your hearts and the hearts of your loved ones and honorable families.
- I hope that the Lord will send you joy and peace every year, and that he will provide you with unparalleled happiness in a world of joy, tolerance, and love of man for man.
- I wish you a season full of gifts and gifts and a glorious Christmas not devoid of peace, giving, tolerance and love for people, and may God protect the rest of the country.
- How much time did I waste thinking of expressions worthy of your love, and I found nothing but my heart full of love to give to you this Christmas.
- People bring gifts, delicious cakes and delicious food, and I am busy crafting expressions of love, prayers for peace and wishes for harmony for you, your loved ones and your dear family.
- Christmas brings great joy to children, but it fills the hearts of adults with love, peace, and a call for tolerance throughout the days and years.
Comments
Post a Comment