Eid congratulations messages
Eid congratulations messages
Each of us impatiently awaits Eid. It is a day that brings together family and relatives, spreads a smile on the lips and happiness on the faces of children. It is a beautiful occasion during which generosity is demonstrated, differences and conflicts disappear, and our hearts flourish with reassurance and a feeling of gratitude to our Creator. It is the Eid that spreads joy in the hearts. To all Muslims, rich and poor, here are some appropriate messages to exchange congratulations on:
Eid Al-Khair knocks on the doors
Joy filled the monastery and its streets flowed
May you be well, my dear, and may you always be with me, my dearest loved ones
Happy New Year, my dearest millionaires
Happy new year to you, resident of Al Ain
Happy new year, Hilal Al-Eidin
Eid is approaching and its hours
My heart congratulates you, my life
I wish you all the best
Oh his pulse and his most precious beats
For the sake of Eid and its flowers
Happy new year, my friend
Only a few hours left
Happy New Year, my love
I was redeemed from all humanity for my favor
With his love and in his heart, crown me
Season's greetings
Sender:
One of the people
the future:
The dearest and most precious people
Text:
Happy Eid, above all people
The most beautiful bouquet of flowers he sent
From my heart and put it in your hands
Spreading fragrant aromas around you
She says happy new year to you
O message of love, greet him
And he said happy new year
And he is not far from loved ones
Eid is far away, God willing
happy Eid
Hey boycott your news
Eid without you
He has no joy or joy
And you are far from your loved ones
I ransomed the one who remembered me
And I'm always on his mind
I paid tribute to the one who supported me
May God fulfill his hopes
Every Eid
And you are obedient to your Lord
Follow your Prophet
You have a lifter
And there is no benefit to your family
Before all lines are busy
The network becomes an octopus
Tot tot
Happy Eid
Who knew a person like you?
Good luck
His days shine and become every moment
There is a holiday in it
Eid reminded me of my dear friends
I wanted to repeat them before they beat me
The word has responses
And joy exists
Eid days are limited
You have unlimited congratulations
With every rain shower
And with every spray of perfume
And a number of Hajj and Umrah
I congratulate you on the arrival of Eid
Before all humans
It is impossible for the sun to rise
((And you don't get any light))
It is impossible near Eid
((What's wrong with you))
Every year and you are in good health and peace
With oud and incense
Perfume sprinkles
In the name of the verses of pleasure
We congratulate you on a happy Eid al-Fitr
Eid, I swear to God, the day I see you
And touch my palms with your palms
Oh, time to meet
I wish it would come true and my joys would be complete
Happy new year to you, my best friend
happy New Year
Every year you stay in my heart
And when I see you, my holidays are complete
you are far
And your mind is far away
But I love you far away
But I love you for sure
And happy Eid
For the sweetest moon
Perfume and flower
With card says
Blessed eid
O most precious human beings
I saw you, she is my Eid
Equality of family and dynasty
happy New Year
Every Eid
And goodness is your path and your path
The smile always leaves your face
And the Paradise of my Lord is your abode
I don't say:
Season's greetings
But I say:
You are the best for every year
I love to breathe
And I say before people
With sincere feeling
Season's greetings
The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling
Hey, your precious one has no measure
Every year, you are the happiest of people
It started from my heart
Best congratulations on Eid
I hope from your heart
Let it drop
I would like to give you a gift, my dear
From the sky, its high star
And from the earth its precious metal
And from me the most beautiful thing in my life
(( Season's greetings ))
But I love you
I'm dying with your love
I wish you a happy Eid
Even if my heart is far from yours
My heart cries for you
And he always buys you
And with his pulse and love, he quenches your thirst
And with his tenderness, he warms you
Congratulations on the approach of Eid
Everyone is happy on Eid
Except I'm upset
I would like to tell you
Season's greetings
And you are close and I hold you in my arms
Happy Eid, my dear
I would like to give you my eyes
But I was afraid that I miss seeing you
And I can't
I redeemed what
“He preferred me out of all people”
With his love and in his heart, crown me
Season's greetings
May God keep you always by my side
Sender:
One of the people
the future:
My dearest and most precious people
Text:
Happy Eid, above all people
Comments
Post a Comment