Eid al-Fitr words

Eid al-Fitr

Eid al-Fitr is one of the two holidays that Muslims celebrate in all parts of the world, but Eid al-Fitr has a special joy as it comes after the blessed month of Ramadan, so the Muslim is eager for the Eid to come, break his fast, and perform the acts of worship related to Eid al-Fitr, and people race on this occasion to congratulate each other.

Words about Eid al-Fitr

Some people are often busy with the concerns and difficulties of life, but when Eid comes, they try to make the holiday period a reason for restoring relationships as strong as before. The best and first thing they start doing is offering greetings and congratulations on the occasion of Eid, and this is what greeting cards provide in terms of expressive and distinctive words that put a smile on the face of others all the time. Therefore, we present to you some of the most beautiful and kindest expressions of congratulations and words of greeting on the occasion of Happy Eid Al-Fitr:

  • I have shown you the Eid outfits. We will meet with you. I hope you are among the Eid diners and the happiest people on Eid holidays.
  • May God accept your fasting and return the month with goodness to you. Happy new year.
  • I could not say it to anyone before you. Neither myself nor my heart obeyed me. I wanted you to be the first to hear it. Happy New Year, my eyes.
  • Eid Mubarak, my friend, may God bring it back to us and you and the Islamic nation with goodness, right and blessings.
  • Oh sun of suns, oh joy of souls, shine your light on my beloved and say to him, “Happy New Year.”
  • Every year, you are closer to God, more obedient, and farther away from Hell.
  • I offer you the fragrance of roses and their colours, and I send you an answer addressed to you. I congratulate you on the beginning and days of Eid.
  • May God accept your fasting, prayers, and good deeds. Eid Mubarak and happy new year, health and well-being, to all of you and those you love.
  • I tried to race with people and send you with the diamond threads of the sun, and I say to you, Happy New Year, oh torch of tenderness and feeling.
  • A congratulation full of flowers and waffles. I send it before Eid, so that I can be ahead of everyone else.
  • A special morning for the precious, fragrant with pepper. We send it only to the beautiful ones and tell them, “May God make you among those who celebrate.”
  • I am pleased and honored to congratulate everyone on the occasion of the blessed Eid, may God bring it back to us and to you with good health, safety and security.
  • A bouquet of roses on the advent of Eid, scented with oud, for you, O generous one.
  • Because you are my first and last love, and because you are different and people are different, I say to you, Happy New Year.
  • I canceled all appointments, so that I could be with you on Eid, and say to you in a whisper, Happy New Year.
  • I preceded you with congratulations, and this is what I was hoping for, my dear. May you have a happy and festive year.
  • Every Eid, may goodness be your path and your path, the smile always leave your lips, and the Paradise of my Lord is your dwelling place.
  • And the Eid has returned, while I am far from you. We are separated by countries and seas. The Eid has returned, and I wish you happiness, even if Ali is miserable.
  • I ask those who prepared the Eid and closed the deceased month to grant you a long life and make your Eid a happy one.
  • May God make you the beloved of all, and may the Eid be filled with joy, and our Eid Al-Fitr congratulations are special to you above all.
  • The most tender greetings, the sweetest words, the best wishes, the most intelligent peace, and the most beautiful congratulations on Eid, my sweetest angel.
  • There is longing and love in my heart, and in the look of my eyes there are words that say Happy New Year, and Eid is darkness without you.
  • Fast delivery A bouquet of roses and a whisper of love for the dear one on Eid, making all his days holidays.
  • Oh your luck, your luck, my great uncle, I am the first person to tell you “A” Y” D” K “M” B “A” R” K.
  • O message, I will ride the clouds and get ahead of him, and deliver the phone of someone who is absent from me and open it.
  • I would like to congratulate and congratulate all family, friends and colleagues on the occasion of the blessed Eid, may God bring it back to us and to you for many years, and I salute you.
  • Write him Eid letters and long for him, and congratulate him before all people on Eid Al-Fitr and its joy.
  • Now, for the first time, exclusively on your phone screen and before people, I say to you: Eid al-Fitr Mubarak, my dearest people. I challenge you if anyone there is a satellite congratulation.
  • I will give you the perfume of roses and their colors, and I will send you an answer entitled, “I congratulate you on the coming of Eid and its days.” Every Eid, you are to your Lord, obedient to your Prophet, follower of your religion, uplifting and beneficial to your family.
  • I offer you the fragrance of roses and their colours, and I send you an answer addressed to you. I congratulate you on the beginning and days of Eid.
  • Oh roses, who will buy you, and the beloved will guide you, and say Happy New Year?
  • I say to myself as I greet people, when will I see you complete the joys of my Eid.
  • I love you all… year and year… and if I die… I'm fine with you
  • Before all people, I rush my heart and feelings, and send you a sensitive message telling you every year that you are the most precious person.
  • A message of love and affection in which we congratulate you on the blessed Eid because you are different, and we say happy new year.
  • Tomorrow is Eid, and I hope you will be happy and remain in my only heart and give him an Eid gift.
  • Every Eid, you are in the care of the Most Gracious, far from disobeying Him, and close to His Prophet. Your Eid is blessed.
  • Words have responses, happiness has existence, and Eid hours have a limited time, so you have unlimited congratulations, my dear.
  • “Eid is not beautiful without your company, my dear. Happy New Year.
  • Happy Eid Al-Fitr, like your endless happiness and like our beautiful friendship, which is like your beautiful soul.
  • It is impossible for the sun to rise without illuminating you, and it is impossible for Eid to approach without congratulating you every year in good health and safety.
  • Every year, you are closer to God and your life is happier. I ask God to grant you what you wish for. Eid Mubarak.
  • We remembered you and the memory is safe. We loved you with all our hearts. You have a special congratulations from us. May God accept it from us and from you.
  • We send you congratulations that shake hands with your kind hearts. Happy new year to all of you, health, happiness and peace of mind.

Comments

Popular Posts