Eid al-Fitr congratulatory messages
Eid al-Fitr
Eid al-Fitr is the first holiday of Muslims, and they celebrate it on the first day of the month of Shawwal. It comes after fasting the month of Ramadan. Fasting is forbidden on the first day of it, and Muslims exchange congratulations and visits. In this article, we will provide you with congratulatory messages for Eid al-Fitr.
Eid al-Fitr congratulatory messages
- The kindest greetings, the sweetest words, the most beautiful Eid congratulations, the best wishes, and the warmest peace.
- Our wishes precede our congratulations, our joy precedes our nights, and Eid Mubarak to us and you.
- Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year and you are well.
- My best congratulations and roses to you, sir. People celebrate it for two days, and you will always be my feast.
- Every Eid, may goodness be your path and your path, the smile always leave your lips, and the Paradise of my Lord is your dwelling place.
- I present to you the fragrance of roses and their colors, and I send you an answer entitled, I congratulate you on the coming of Eid and its days.
- With oud and incense, sprays of perfumes, and with the highest signs of joy, we congratulate you on a happy Eid al-Fitr.
- Every Eid, you are obedient to your Lord, follower to your Prophet, your religion is uplifted, and your family is beneficial.
- Congratulations from vein to vein, before the crowds and appointments, Happy Eid and a long life.
- I canceled all appointments so that I could be with you on Eid, and say in a whisper, “Happy and Merry Christmas.”
- Eid is upon us, with the sweetest joy, and may God make everyone happy.
- Happy New Year, my dear, the face of goodness, my most precious human being.
- Before the traffic jam, before the messages from others, and the transmission is still fine. Happy New Year.
- Usually, people are happy with Eid, and unlike people, Eid is happy with you. Happy New Year.
- The best things about Eid are three things: an abundance of good deeds, exchanging visits, and reading these phrases.
- My heart and I congratulate you on Eid, whoever saw you on Eid.
- Happy New Year, and I ask God to accept your obedience, fasting, and prayers, and to make your Eid full of joy and happiness.
- Eid al-Fitr is a joy that is not complete without your presence, and Eid is a joy that is only sweetened by your proximity. Happy New Year.
- May God bless your days, may God accept your obedience, and bring us together with you in goodness. Happy Eid al-Fitr.
- I will not tell you, Happy New Year, but I will tell you that you are the best for every year. I will not tell you, Happy New Year, but I will tell you, you are the best for every year.
Words of congratulations on Eid al-Fitr
- The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling. Your generosity is beyond measure. Every year, you are the happiest of people.
- I ask those who brought back the Eid and closed the deceased month to grant you a long life that will make your life a happy Eid.
- In the crowd of years, year after year passes, and every year there are facts and dreams, and I am my dream, I see you well every year.
- O dove of the sanctuary, visit him and give him water from Zamzam, and perfume him with the perfume of the Kaaba, and with Eid soon come.
- Flowers, roses and basil I picked from the Most Gracious’s garden for the dearest person on the occasion of the upcoming Eid.
- If you precede me in greeting me, this is for your concern and favour, and if I precede you, this is for your right and destiny. All my love to you. Happy new year.
- A basket of incense and promises, and Eid al-Fitr will come back to you.
- Good evening, late with the evaporating scent of oud. I cherish you and you do not know it. Eid Mubarak from early on.
- Eid is without you, worries and distress, and your closeness is my soul here, and I see you as my Eid.
- Before the congratulations of thousands, the crowding of letters, and the slaughter of the sheep, I offer you ten letters. Eid Mubarak.
- Happy Eid Al-Fitr, may God bring it back to you and all your family with goodness and blessings.
- Oh God, increase this face with light, make it always rewarded, and make it reach the Eid with joy. May God accept your obedience and may you be rewarded.
- May God accept your deeds and congratulate you on Eid, and bring you health, happiness, and a long life. The best thing about Eid is Eid, and the best thing is that it is a Eid Mubarak gift from you.
- I waited for Eid with the utmost enthusiasm for your holidays, my dearest human beings.
- You have a rose, irrigated with rose water, on which is written: Happy New Year, Houria.
- A congratulations full of roses and waffles. Send it before Eid, so I can be ahead of everyone else.
- The most beautiful bouquet of flowers I send from my heart, and put it in your hands, spreading the fragrant aroma around you, and saying Happy New Year.
Expressions of congratulations on Eid al-Fitr
- Every year, you are closer to God, more obedient, and farther away from Hell.
- Words have responses, joy has a presence, and Eid days have a limited time, so you have unlimited congratulations.
- Eid is a joy that is not complete without your presence. Eid is a joy that is only sweetened by your closeness.
- The sweetest words come to you, the most sincere prayers are offered, and your heart rejoices on the occasion of the happy Eid Al-Fitr.
- Every year, your hearts are white, every year you are pure, every year you are happy, every year you are fine.
- Words fail me as I congratulate you, my dear friend, dear to my heart, on Eid Al-Fitr, asking God to accept good deeds from us and from you and a happy Eid. *On the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, I wish you eternal and endless happiness, my most loyal person, and eternal and never-ending friendship, and happy new year.
- With the kindest expressions, the most tender words, and with love and sincere greetings, I congratulate you on the arrival of a happy Eid al-Fitr.
- May God bless you with the holidays for eternity, and cover you with light from His piety. Eid Mubarak.
- May God accept your obedience, complete your joy with Eid, and open your eyes to the victory of your nation.
- The holidays are here, and among them is the best holiday, Happy Eid Al-Fitr, congratulations to you.
- People congratulate us on the holidays, and you are ours, despite the holiday being a holiday.
- I hope to be the first of the well-wishers to send congratulations and say: Congratulations on Eid to the most beautiful eyes.
Comments
Post a Comment