Dedicated phrases for my girlfriend

A true and loyal friend is the one who deserves to be appreciated with beautiful phrases and words, and I have chosen some of them for you here. I hope you like them.

Dedicated phrases for my girlfriend

  • Friendship is life and its essence is loyalty.
  • My friend, do not deprive me of your sweet smile and your innocent face.
  • My dear friend, you are the reason I laugh and the reason I smile in life, and I feel safe near you.
  • Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
  • Friendship between female friends is a white flower that grows in the heart and blooms in the heart, but it does not wither.
  • My friend is a small word that carries within it many meanings and broad concepts.
  • Friendship is a city whose key is loyalty and its loyal residents. Friendship is a tree whose seeds are loyalty, whose branches are hope, and whose leaves are happiness.
  • Friendship is a flower that we must water with the water of loyalty and surround it with the soil of sincerity so that it will last forever.
  • My friend, if the whole world was destroyed and all people were displaced, I would be by your side. Please be by my side too because I need your presence near me.
  • I will be like a bird fluttering around your heart, so that you can be as you are, the most wonderful friend whose fragrance spreads around me, so that my roses may live on your hands.
  • They quarrel daily and come the next day having forgotten each other's mistakes and mistakes, because they cannot live without each other. This is friendship.
  • Tolerance between female friends is the foundation of friendship and true love.
  • True friendship is like parallel lines. They never meet except when interests rise to the surface, then they lose their parallelism and intersect.
  • Friendship is not about the length of years, but about the sincerity of attitudes.
  • A friend is the one who makes her friend happy, makes her feel comfortable with her presence, welcomes her with a smile and shakes her hand cheerfully, collects her dispersion and repairs her brokenness, buys her moments of joy and strives to invent her happiness.
  • When your friend becomes like yourself, you have known friendship.
  • Friendship is a masterpiece, its value increases as time passes.
  • My friend is the most beautiful rose in my garden. It does not wither and remains a rose every year. She is my joy and joy and keeps tears from my eyeballs.
  • A friend is loyal to her friend, regardless of the circumstances. She does not reveal a secret to her, does not break a promise, and does not obey an enemy. A friend seeks excuses for her friend, does not force her to apologize, and does not reproach her for a sin she has done or a crime she has committed.
  • I loved that dear friend who taught me the true meaning of friendship, and instilled in my heart the meaning of loyalty, and how to offer my gifts without limits and without expecting anything in return. I loved her as a friend and as a sister. I loved her as a human being. She taught me life in love and loyalty among friends, so I declare to the world that I love her with a love surrounded by pure divine love. The love that makes a human being in every sense of the word, so to you, my beloved friend and dear companion, I offer my highest thanks, the sweetest words, and the most tender meanings.
  • My friend, because you are the special person in my life, always be at the forefront, be the first to congratulate me in every success and every joy, and be the first to console me in every sadness and sorrow.
  • My friend, please, be near me, be my shadow when I search for you, and my mirror when I search for a heart to shelter me.
  • Friendship has meanings that we are proud of, as long as the meaning of friendship is complete.
  • A friend has affection that emanates from her goat, and warm hearts never tire.
  • My friend, make our friendship like a calm sea. You only hear my steps and my heartbeat.
  • My friend, you are that person, that loyal and sincere friend, that sincere friend with whom I feel safe.
  • My friend, you are my soul mate, and my innocent angel. You are the best, richest, and most valuable treasure I have ever owned.
  • My friend, that pure heart is like fresh water running in a river among flowers, that white heart is as white and pure as snow.
  • My friend, I promise you that I will carve our memories on the walls of my path, and I will not extinguish the candle that lit our lives.
  • Friendship is not staying with a friend for a longer period of time. Friendship is staying true to the promise even if the distance is long or short.
  • How proud I am of your friendship, the most beautiful treasure I have.
  • Those who are confident in friendship are not confused by moments of disagreement, but rather they smile when they part, because they know that they will return soon.
  • Let us remain loyal friends, so that we remember our names when we meet, and our hearts remain full of serenity, so that separation does not feel like drinking water.
  • My friend, fate wanted to bring me together with the most beautiful people. A girl like the moon. I love her as many as the roots of trees. What a destiny. You made my relationship with her stronger than rock. She is my friend for life. We do not want to stay away even if we are forced to, because we are one soul in two bodies, one love in… Two hearts, one smile on two lips, one tear in two eyes
  • My friend, I fear envy for her, and I do not want anyone to approach her. My heart next to her becomes as bold as the heart of a lion, and we will remain friends forever.
  • A friend covers her friend, and her presence makes her feel safe. She extends her arms to her, opens her heart to her, makes her hungry so that she can be fed, thirsty so that she can be watered, and cuts herself off so that she can be covered.
  • My friend, I will stay by your side for the rest of my life, and I tell you with every tear that rains, you are my friend and my sister, the most beautiful human being, and do not forget me, I am your friend, the friend of a lifetime.
  • To be a friend who restores her friend, rescues her from her loss, and brings her to this life, gives her a new birth certificate, a new heart, and new blood, as if she was born again. This is a loyal friend.
  • Our friendship is like a window of clear glass, from which we overlook the most beautiful things in the world, and through it we see all the beautiful meanings. The glass must be flawless, for that is the state of the world and the state of humans in it. We have shortcomings and mistakes, otherwise we would be among the angels. But do not break the glass to remove this harm. If our relationship is marred by some disagreement, you leave me and move on and want to end everything. Remove the harm and erase the impurities while you are present. Do not run away from confronting your mistakes and my mistakes as well. Let us reach an understanding with love, or even earnestly, to hold ourselves accountable. There is no problem, but do not think about cutting the rope that we made. With our feelings day after day, don't simply break it off. Please don't break the glass of our friendship.
  • Friendship is a rose whose scent is hope, its nectar is loyalty, its breeze is love, and its wilting is death.
  • Let us remain friends after separation, so that we can remember each other with nostalgia, so that our tears will remain without groaning, and our separation will not take years.
  • True friendship is like the relationship between the eye and the hand. If the hand feels pain, the eye sheds tears, and if the eye sheds tears, the hand wipes it away.
  • There are those whose presence in your life is a milestone, and there are those whose presence is an empty sign, for you are a true friend.
  • My friend, you will remain the one who comforts my loneliness, fills my loneliness, and keeps me away from my loneliness. You, my soul mate.

Comments

Popular Posts