Congratulations on the wedding anniversary
I thought about giving you my eyes as a gift for the New Year, but I hesitated at the last minute, afraid I would miss you and not be able to see you
The number of leaves on a tree and the number of eyelashes. I congratulate you before people. I pledged to my Lord that every year that passes, I love you more and miss you more and wish you the most beautiful year. Loving advice. Look at yourself this year and calculate it and see your mistakes and amend them and start a new year with a sweet and innocent soul. If we are hurt and wounded, let us forget or be forgotten. The important thing is that we start a new year with hearts in it. A new year begins in the clearing, and we do not send old messages. We send out everything new in which we can be optimistic. Happy New Year, my dearest people and loved ones. A new year is at the doorstep, and my tears, by God, are at the limit of the borders. I have decided to forget the reproach without sin or without reasons, and I give you the sweetest messages, and I hope from you to hear the answer. Today is your birthday, and I am promised… Oh. My dearest path, my dearest friend.. The universe and its stars are witnesses to your love.. The whole galaxy knows that what I want.. Today is your birthday and today I was born.. As long as your love is love and the pulse is calm.. I said goodbye to you a year ago.. and I welcomed you a new year.. Oh, my life is satisfied with you. Oh God, may you have a happy year.. Happy new year, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday. My soul and my eyes take you away and fly. Today you have grown a year older. I am confused about what to give you. You want my life. You want my soul. You just pamper me and ask for it, my heart’s birthday. My friend, your birthday.. “The whole life” is for you.. its joy and its explanation.. may I live.. and attend all your holidays.. and give you the roses of dearness above its monument.. your life has increased.. true!.. but it has increased you.. I will beat you with a thousand pages of dearness. .. Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you, and with feelings free of fakery, I tell you, every year, your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life. We celebrate by lighting candles and… We smile at love. We renew the days of happiness and passion within us. We share sweet, pure, sweet affection. We draw the present to the days of our past. I cannot find words for you. My heart, if I wished he would die, would remain happy. Some things come forward when they come forward. We will not pay attention to them except your love. No matter how old it is, it remains new in my eyes. God knows what is above your love. How is yours? I have respect for you when you are near, as much as you are far away.
Comments
Post a Comment