Congratulations on the New Year
New Year's congratulatory phrases
It is nice to congratulate people on the arrival of a new year, and one of the most beautiful phrases that can be said on this occasion is the following
- A new year has arrived, so live your life in a way that takes you to success.
- The beginning of a new year means another opportunity to live with optimism, love and hope.
- God is able to make your coming year more beautiful, so be happy and reassured.
- The last days of this year have come, so bid them farewell with love and contentment and resolve to start your new year in peace.
- A new ambition for every new year, determination and hope to achieve it.
- New Year's dreams will be close at hand, as you are able to achieve them.
- A new year has come, so every year happiness is the companion of your days.
- A new year means the beginning of a new dream and goals. I hope you achieve them and that your attempts are crowned with success.
- The beginning of a new year, I hope it will be full of ambition, giving and achievement, God willing.
- A new year, and only God knows what is in store for you, so say: Oh God, I entrust my future and my dreams to you.
- A year has ended with everything in it, so turn the page and be ready for your new year.
New Year's congratulatory messages
Among the most beautiful messages that can be sent on this occasion are the following:
- Congratulations from the heart to everyone who shares my days, both sweet and bitter. I pray to God to protect you for me every year.
- A new year has begun, so make it, O God, free of loss and worries, and make it a year crowded with everything that is beautiful.
- My new year is happy with your presence, because with you I overcome everything, and my dream is for my days to remain bright with your presence, and every year you are near me.
- A few days and we will begin a new year, and I would like to be the first to congratulate you and congratulate you. Happy and healthy year.
- Days are brighter with our presence near those we love. With the dawn of this new year, we pray to God to perpetuate health and love between us and our loved ones.
- The days pass by, the years pass by, and your status increases in the heart and soul. Every year, you are my great love and my most beautiful memories.
- The best wishes on the occasion of the coming of the New Year. I hope that God makes its horoscope good for us and you, and brings good tidings of continued progress and success.
- Oh God, comfort our thoughts in this year and make them free of worry, sadness and helplessness, and provide us with tranquility.
- My God, You know the dreams and wishes of my loved ones. O God, fulfill for them what You know best, and shower them with gifts.
- Oh God, I entrust you with my new year, so make it free of pain and sorrow, and grant us success, happiness, and prosperity.
Congratulatory thoughts for the New Year
Among the most beautiful thoughts that can be sent on this occasion are the following:
- It is unfair to ourselves to make it confined to yesterday and to regret what we missed. What is missed can only be compensated for by today’s enthusiasm. Do not waste your day with its new opportunities and hopes by looking back. A new year is approaching, so leave behind every heavy burden from your previous year and begin with hope that your dreams will come true. There is light in this year, so sharpen your resolve and congratulate it on this new opportunity. Happy new year. Every year as we fight until we reach it, in the name of God upon our days, our dreams, our goals, and all our aims. Oh God, make it a blessed year full of goodness and save us from every evil that may befall us or deception that is devised against us.
- A new year has come, and with it will be the page of the past year with all the feelings and thoughts that you experienced and all the successes and disappointments that you experienced in it. So gather yourself and leave everything you do not want behind you and move on. In this year, you must have a new beginning crowned with determination, faith, and will to welcome the days. Your age, and you must be patient, strong, and persistent in order to be able to overcome the obstacles of your coming days. This is a world that fluctuates between hardship and prosperity, and the wisest among us is the one who perseveres in the days of hardship and is certain that the days of prosperity are inevitably coming.
- Another new year will pass with love and hope while we are close to our loved ones. Do not let what has passed distract you from what is coming and make you forget the blessings you are overwhelmed with. Always look at the cup as half full. Starting a new year with pure, sincere, loving hearts will make it easier for us to let go of what was hurting us in the past. Our last year will give us hope for a new beginning full of happiness and optimism. A new year has no meaning without your determination to be a new beginning and a step towards the better. Otherwise, it will be a repeat of your past years, so stand up and sharpen your resolve, for you are worthy of success and change.
New Year's congratulatory poems
Poetry is the companion of our days with all their sadness and joy. Here is a collection of poems to congratulate the New Year as follows:
- Nizar Qabbani says:[١]
I transfer my love for you from year to year just as a student transfers his schoolwork to a new notebook. I transfer your voice, your scent, your letters, your phone number, and your mailbox and hang them in the New Year’s closet and give you a permanent residence ticket in my heart.
- One poet says:
A year has passed and a new year has begun
His days went by in the blink of an eye
May the year begin with a happy year
We celebrate by raising the flags of victory.
- One poet says:
New year and all is well in the world
And you see goodness in all the years
People are different and your destiny is different
Your love in my heart is not changed by days.
- One poet says:
Season's greetings
May your coming year be full of joys
I say it from a heart that wants good for you
May you always have peace of mind.
- One poet says:
You are the future of my life, my love, my year that has passed, and the new year, the morning of the first day of my new year, the morning of my birth, and the joy of my days, the morning of years to come, all of their joys, the morning of happiness to all. The year is over, and you are my new year, and you know me as affectionate, and I have never hardened the cruelty of it. May your year be happy, and every year, and you are on my mind. If I forget about you, I love, for you I yearn, for you I wander, for you I live, and for you I stay, and I certainly do not covet anything from my new year except to repeat it and adore you with it again. We are separated, and tonight my heart is happy, all my affairs are at peace, bless me I begin my new year. Teach him, I want to start my new year with him, and teach him that without him I have no years. Every year, your love is the most beautiful, you who light the candle of my years.
Comments
Post a Comment