Congratulations on the new Hijri year

Congratulations on the occasion of the new Hijri year to the family

My dear friend, I offer you my warmest congratulations on the occasion of the new Hijri year, may God bring it back to us for many years.

  • A year goes by and a year goes by, and you are dear to my heart every year, happy new year.
  • The best moment of my life is hearing you say Happy New Year on the occasion of the Hijri New Year.
  • A happy morning fragrant with the smile of loved ones, and a more beautiful morning with the beginning of the new Hijri year, and every year you are closer to God.
  • My dear friend, I offer you my warmest congratulations on the occasion of the Hijri New Year, may God bring it back to us for many years
  • I came to congratulate the person who was on my mind, on the Hijri New Year, and pray for him with all my heart, and be the first to offer congratulations, and happy new year.
  • I give you roses and their colours, and I send you an answer, and I congratulate you on the coming of this year and its days.

Congratulations on the occasion of the new Hijri year to your beloved

  • Happy new year to our loved ones. Happy new year to our loved ones in our lives. May God Almighty not separate us or make our hearts sad together, my love.
  • A year will pass in which I loved you very much, and a new year will come in which I love you more, and every year you are in my heart bigger and bigger.
  • A new year will come upon us, so say, O God, write for us forgiveness in the past and in the coming of success, and preserve us together, lover for his beloved, O Generous One.
  • This is the beginning of a new year, in which I send you my heart to tell you how I love you more every year.
  • The beginning of a new year for my beloved. I hope this year that you will remain close to my heart, and that all success and happiness will be your share.
  • This year passes with all its events and details, with all its sorrows and joys, but the only thing that is enough for me every year is your staying by my side, my love.
  • The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling, my beloved, whose love is beyond measure. Happy New Year, my precious, crown of the head.
  • To the precious ones only who I love and who love me, in the New Hijri Year, happy new year and in my heart forever.
  • With you, my beloved, I will cross the seas and I will cross the plains and mountains. I ask God Almighty to remain in my life, by my side, and with me every year.
  • The new year will be more beautiful when we guide love with prayers, and when we express love by exchanging congratulations to prove the majesty and purity of this great love between us.
  • Congratulations on the occasion of the New Hijri Year to friends

    • Oh my dearest people and loved ones, a new year is coming. I congratulate you on its arrival and happy new year.
    • Oh God, at the beginning of the new year, write us goodness in it and make it an end to our sorrows and the beginning of a new life full of happiness.
    • A year passes, a year passes, and you are a ray that illuminates the hearts of friends. Happy New Year.
    • Happy New Year and a Happy New Hijri Year to everyone.
    • May God make your current year a year sealed for you with pardon and forgiveness, and make your next year a year of ease and relief of hardship. Every year and every moment you are repentant of sins and with God’s approval you are among the winners.
    • Every year, you are closer to God, more fearful of Him, more knowledgeable of Him, and more advanced in the abode of His dignity.

    Colloquial messages on the occasion of the new Hijri year

  • A year has passed and everything in it has come, and the best thing about it has come that you are still with me in it
  • A bouquet of roses on the arrival of the New Year, scented with oud, for you, O generous one
  • A new year begins with a happy spirit, and we wish for everything new and be optimistic about a happy life
  • I sacrifice my heart for your eyes. I have become accustomed to your arts, and I do not want a new year without you. I want to live the splendor of your madness.
  • Every year, goodness is your path and your path, and a smile always leaves your lips, and the Paradise of my Lord is your dwelling place.
  • The number of leaves on a tree and the number of eyelashes, I congratulate you before humans
  • Oh God, make her days as beautiful as her: pure as her heart, pure as her soul.
  • I love you, my dear, on the New Year. I congratulate you. May God bring it back to me and you, and protect you and protect your dear ones
  • Oh my dearest people and loved ones, a new year is coming, and my tears, by God, are on the edge of my eyelashes. I have decided to forget the reproach without sin and without reasons, and I will give you the sweetest messages, and I hope you will hear the answer.
  • Congratulations from vein to vein, before crowds and appointments. Happy New Year and a long life. A kiss to you, my dearest lover.
  • Longing precedes my step before I come to you, and the eye yearns before my tongue speaks, and I am full of preciousness. I came to congratulate you and extend to you the most beautiful and tender congratulations on the occasion of the new year, and happy new year.
  • Imagine the scene when the door opens. What beauty, what splendor, what happiness. Oh, how despicable the world is at those moments, O Lord of Paradise
  • A year passes, a year passes, and you are a ray that illuminates the hearts of friends. Happy New Year
  • If we are hurt and injured, let us forget or let us forget. The important thing is that we begin a new year with hearts pure.
  • My heart cries for you, its love buys you, its pulse quenches you, its tenderness warms you, and it congratulates you on the New Year
  • Comments

    Popular Posts