Congratulations on the Hijri New Year

Congratulations to the manager at work

The manager is an important focus in the work, and when he is dear to the heart, it is necessary to extend the most beautiful congratulations to his person:

  • To my dear boss, happy new year with good health and safety, and I ask the Lord – the Almighty – to make your days joyful, and to return the Hijri New Year to you for many years, with those you love and in the best condition.
  • With the most tender wishes, the kindest words, and through the expression of love and respect, and sincere wishes and respect, I congratulate you on the advent of the Hijri New Year, may God bring it back to us and to you with all goodness.
  • I congratulate my manager on the occasion of the new Hijri year, and I hope that God will bring you all happiness and fulfillment of all your wishes, with sincere respect and congratulations, and happy new year.
  • My dear manager, I am pleased to congratulate you on the New Year, hoping that God Almighty makes it a year of peace, goodness, security, success, and health for you and those you love, and happy new year.
  • I congratulate you, my dear boss, on the start of the new Hijri year, and I hope that God will make it a year of goodness, love, and blessings for you, for us, and for all Muslims.
  • Dear Director, I congratulate you on the arrival of the Hijri New Year. Happy New Year, and I ask God that it will be a good year for you, for us, and for all hearts full of faith.
  • I would like to congratulate your honorable person from the heart on the occasion of the coming of the Hijri New Year, and I wish you a year of happiness and peace of heart, and I wish you goodness and generosity and a year full of success.
  • My honorable manager, I congratulate you on the occasion of the new Hijri year, asking God Almighty to make it a better year than the past, and to usher in goodness, happiness, and joy for the Muslim nation, and to write for us the most beautiful fates, the happiest times, and the best conditions. Happy new year.
  • I extend my best wishes to my manager; On the occasion of the advent of the Hijri New Year, I hope that it will be a year full of health, prosperity, safety and success for you and all your family members and loved ones.
  • On the occasion of the New Hijri Year, I am pleased to offer my best and most sincere wishes and congratulations to my dear boss. I ask God to make it a year of goodness and blessings for him and all Muslims.

Congratulate coworkers

Colleagues are like brothers and they are the people we see most in our days after family. So their congratulations should be special:

  • Dear colleagues at work, I am pleased and pleased to congratulate you on the arrival of the Hijri New Year, and I hope that it will be a beautiful year full of happiness and goodness.
  • Happy New Year to you, my best colleagues, on the occasion of the Hijri New Year. I would like to congratulate you before all of them, before the New Year begins.
  • I congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year, my best colleagues at work, asking God Almighty to grant you health and wellness, and that the New Year be good for you and full of success and achievement for you and your family.
  • On the occasion of the advent of the Hijri New Year, I congratulate you, my colleagues, whom I consider like my brothers, and I ask God Almighty to make it a good year for you and those you love.
  • On the occasion of the New Hijri Year, I congratulate the work staff and my esteemed colleagues on this happy occasion, hoping that God will make it a year full of goodness, happiness, blessings and health for everyone.
  • I am pleased to congratulate all my colleagues on the Hijri New Year, asking the Almighty God to make it a year of blessing and happiness for them and their loved ones.
  • My dear colleagues, I would like to congratulate you on the advent of the Hijri New Year. I hope that God will bring it back to us and to you with goodness and joy.
  • A special heartfelt congratulations to my dear colleagues on the advent of the Hijri New Year. I ask God to make it a year of goodness and to bestow blessings upon us, upon you, and upon all Muslims.
  • As we enter the new Hijri year, I wish my colleagues a year filled with happiness and blessings, and I hope to God that it will be a year full of love, prosperity, health, and a lot of happiness and success.
  • Here the new Hijri year begins. May it be a year full of peace and love for all my colleagues and Muslims, and may God bless you in it. Happy new year.

Congratulations to the family

Family is the most important thing in life. Congratulating family members on the Hijri New Year must be distinct from other people:

  • Although I always wish you the best wishes, on this day I ask God to make the coming year all good and blessed, and happy new year to my dear family on the occasion of the advent of the Hijri New Year.
  • A year has passed and a new year has come, and I am with you in the best condition and the best place. I hope that God will make the new Hijri year good, blessed and prosperous for us in our lives.
  • With the beginning of the new Hijri year, I ask God to fulfill our wishes, protect you for me, the best family in the world, and prolong your lives in obedience to Him.
  • Oh God, grant us protection, pardon, and well-being, and forgive us our previous sins, on the occasion of the Hijri New Year, and do not break the heart of me and my family, and protect us from each other, and grant us a good life, and a good ending, and do not make the world our biggest concern, and protect us from all evil.
  • Lord, make the new Hijri year full of joy, happiness, and the fulfillment of wishes, and protect my family and loved ones, and keep them away from all worries and sorrows.
  • Oh God, I entrust you to my new Hijri year. Oh God, make it better than the past, and grant me and my family goodness and happiness in it and all Muslims.
  • My dear family: Happy New Year, on the occasion of the advent of the Hijri New Year, may God bring it back to us and to you with happiness and well-being.
  • Oh God, make our new Hijri year a year of friendship, love and familiarity, and happy new year to my family, wellness and love and to the entire Islamic nation.
  • My wishes for my family in the new Hijri year is that God protects them for me, may you wish me all the best, and happy new year.

Congratulations friends

True friends are the joy of days, and without them there is no taste in this life. Some of the beautiful phrases to congratulate them are:

  • A message to all my dear friends on the occasion of the New Hijri Year. Every year, you are dear to my heart and your standing is always high.
  • Happy New Hijri Year to my good friends, and I hope with all my heart that God will protect them and keep them happy.
  • With musk, perfume, oud, and perfumes, I congratulate all my friends, and I scatter the best flowers on the arrival of the new Hijri year.
  • I congratulate all my friends on the occasion of the blessed Hijri year, and I wish them a Hijri year full of happiness and success.
  • Best wishes and congratulations for the new Hijri year. May God bless you and me with all goodness and blessings and may you live many happy years.
  • Oh God, grant my friends happiness in both countries, and make their Hijri year a blessed and happy one.
  • O birds, pass by my friends and congratulate them on the new Hijri year, and tell them that I pray for a good year for them and that all their wishes come true.
  • I put you in my heart, with congratulations, I console you, with people I console you, and in the new Hijri year I congratulate you.
  • With the number of tree leaves and the number of raindrops, I congratulate you before all of them on the New Hijri Year, my dearest friends.
  • Every year you are the most beautiful in my life, every year you are the best friends I have ever had, every Hijri year you are closer to God.
  • I try to choose my letters perfectly, not because I am creative in writing, but because I will send them to my dear friends. Happy New Hijri Year.
  • My dearest friends and loved ones: A new Hijri year is approaching. I have decided to forget the reproach and give you the most beautiful words, and I hope that God will hear your prayers on this blessed day.

Congratulations to the teacher

The teacher is a candle that lights the path of all his students, and his congratulations must be distinct from all other acquaintances:

  • You are my teacher, my world, and my knowledge. Every Hijri year, you are the best teacher and educator. Happy, blessed year to you and your family.
  • Every year, you are the best professors, and no one matches you in your progress or in your style. A blessed new Hijri year to you and to those you love.
  • Happy new year, my teacher. On the occasion of the advent of the Hijri New Year, I wish you a happy year in which all your dreams come true.
  • I congratulate you on the arrival of the Hijri New Year because you teach me something different and a new topic every day, every year and you are one of the teachers that I emulate, every year and you are dear to my heart.
  • On the occasion of the new Hijri year, every year you are the best teacher and the best role model.
  • Every year, you are a symbol of giving, my teacher. I thank you for all the efforts you make for my education. You are always a source of pride and pride for me and a motivation for all my colleagues. Happy new year, a blessed Hijri year to you.
  • I send you thousands of congratulations, poems and gifts on the occasion of the Hijri New Year. Happy New Year, my best teacher.
  • Happy New Year, my dear teacher. A happy Hijri year full of giving to you and your family. May God grant you success in all that He loves and is pleased with.
  • My teacher, you are not only my teacher, but you are my role model. May God protect you as a crown on our heads. Happy Hijri year.
  • My teacher, O perfect of descriptions, every year you are the light of our days, the flame of our path, and the candle of truth. A happy Hijri year, blessed be you.
  • Happy New Year to you, my teacher and your honorable family, on the occasion of the Hijri New Year.

Congratulations to the children

Children are the most precious thing in existence to the heart of the family, and among the distinctive phrases to congratulate them on the New Year are:

  • O dearest of all human beings, a new Hijri year and you are the closest to my heart. May God bless you, my children, and make me happy with you.
  • Oh God, grant my children happiness in every step, worship in every look, and increase in every sustenance, and a happy and prosperous year on the occasion of the advent of the Hijri New Year.
  • Every year you are in the best condition, every year your sheets of good deeds are full, and every year your inspiration for heaven is great, every year you are fine, my children, on the occasion of the advent of the new Hijri year.
  • My children, I would like to congratulate you on the new Hijri year, and may God bring it back to you and protect you with His protection, my beloved ones.
  • Oh God, increase the faces of my children with light, give them what they ask of you, and make them reach the new Hijri year and you are satisfied with them.
  • Every year, your worksheets are better, your heart is purer, and your tongue is moist with prayers and contentment. Happy New Year with the advent of the Hijri New Year.
  • The best moment in my life is when you are around me, my children. Happy New Year with love and goodness on the occasion of the Hijri New Year.
  • I offer you roses and their colors, and I send you the best wishes for the advent of the new Hijri year, and every year you are closer to God.
  • Every year, may goodness be on your paths, a smile never leave your lips, and the satisfaction of God surround you. Happy new year with the advent of the new Hijri year.
  • The sweetest congratulations to the most beautiful people. Happy new year to you, my beloved children. A blessed Hijri year.

Congratulations to the couple

The marital bond is the most sacred bond on earth, and it must be congratulated on this great occasion:

  • A new Hijri year has come and we are together. I ask God to perpetuate our love. Happy New Year, my dear husband.
  • My wife and my life partner, indeed my whole life, a happy Hijri year to you, and I pray to God to protect you for me.
  • I thank God for bringing us together. You are the meaning of love and tenderness. May God not deprive me of you, my dear husband. Every Hijri year, you are the most beautiful thing in my existence.
  • My best congratulations, most sincere prayers and best wishes to my dear wife on the occasion of the New Hijri Year. I pray to God to fulfill all your dreams and grant you success and happiness.
  • Every Hijri and Gregorian year, we are together and the goodness between us remains, so there is no taste in my life without you. Every Hijri year and you are fine, my wife.
  • With all words of love and affection, I am pleased to congratulate you, my husband, on the New Hijri Year, and I wish you happiness and success and that God may fulfill your wishes.
  • Happy Hijri New Year, my husband, my support, may God bless you for us.
  • On the occasion of the advent of the Hijri New Year, I extend to you, my dear wife, my warmest congratulations and greetings, and I pray to God to grant us happiness and protect us.
  • Oh the finest, kindest, most loving and compassionate people I know, every Hijri year and our lives are full of happiness..

Comments

Popular Posts