Christmas phrases
The most beautiful thing about Christmas Day is a beautiful phrase from someone dear to you that he sends to you at the beginning of your day. It gives you happiness and optimism, and here in this article you will find phrases about Christmas.
Christmas phrases
- I said goodbye to you a year ago.. and I welcomed you a new year.. O you who are satisfied with my life.. May your year be happy.
- Happy birthday, my dearest person in my little heart.. Today is your happy birthday. My soul and my eyes can take you away and fly.
- Today you have turned a year older. I am confused about what to give you. You want my life. You want my soul. Just be pampered and ask.
- O bird flying in the sky, lean on my beloved and say to him, Happy New Year, and may God increase his lifespan every year.
- I wish to give you a tree that will shade you abundantly, protect you from every danger, and give you the sweetest fruit. May you be well every year.
- Oh my eyes, rejoice with him, and oh my heart, ululate with him. Today everyone celebrates his day with him. Happy new year.
- I hope today does not pass and the joy from your face does not disappear. Today is your birthday, my promise, and I am happy to fly. Happy new year.
- Today is your birthday and everyone is happy for you, and from the bottom of my heart I pray for you, may God protect you and grant you a long life. Happy new year.
- O people, go and greet him today. His life has increased and there is no one as happy as him. May God grant his family a happy and prosperous year.
- Happy New Year, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday. My soul and my eyes will take you and fly. Happy New Year.
- There is no other Monday like it. I have two holidays for you, my beloved heart, my Zain, my dearest than an eyelash and an eye. Happy New Year.
- I was confused: What should I give you? I will give you a rose that will wither. I will give you my life that will end. I will give you my soul and you will live a new life with it. Happy new year.
- Today is your birthday, my dear, and I am confused about what to give you, the scent of roses and candles that light up your nights. My eyes, my beloved, are generous to you and will redeem you. Take them. My eyes are your ransom. And the heart is yours. My whole life will be sacrificed for you if it pleases you. And all the sorrows in me are for your eyes. I know the treasures of this whole world will not tempt you. May your life be long. May God keep you in the eyes of a lover who will always hold you dear.
- Oh my heart, my friend, your birthday.. the whole life is yours.. its joy and its explanation.. may I live.. and attend all your holidays.. and give you precious roses above its monument.. your life has increased.. it is true.. but it has increased for you.
- Every year, you are a source of light for my heart.. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul.. Every year, I collect words of love in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you, and with feelings free of fakery, I tell you every year, and your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life.
- We celebrate, we light candles and smile at love, we renew the days of happiness and passion within us, and we share in sweet, pure, sweet love, we attract the present to the days of our past.
- Oh, let it be, my love, my companion.. let Wydad embrace our hands.. on your birthday, I come forward from the bottom of my heart. The most beautiful verses are written for the most wonderful two, and I don’t think about rhymes.
- I celebrate with you, my dear, and light candles of love for you from your preciousness, and I say to you, Happy New Year, my dear, may you still be mine.
- I congratulate you today because you were born, and I sing to you on your birthday. May you have a happy new year. I lit the candles in my hands. I held my breath at that time. I wished for you to come to me. You live with joy in my feelings. I engraved your name on my soul. I wrapped it in a necklace in my dreams. A gift to you that I present on a happy night. My days are my love, my world, and my life. I live my dreams with your age. May God bless you. Today will come back a hundred times when I am near you.
- Happy New Year, my dear.. Happy New Year, my dear.. Every year I celebrate you as you are different.. Oh, may you live long, my dear.. oh the most precious person who walks in the world and goes on.. oh the look of my eyes and oh the smile of my lips.. a candle May your holidays always be illuminated as you were illuminated by your presence, Samay. I love you so much, my love. It is difficult to describe my feelings to you, my love. Happy New Year, my love. Happy New Year, my heart, with me.
- Sing to my beloved and congratulate him on his birthday. May he be 100 years old. Rejoice my beloved and ask for the most precious wishes. Tonight, my love, dreams are calling you.
- O birthday of my heart.. my friend, your birthday.. the whole life is yours.. its joy and its explanation.. may I live.. and attend all your holidays.. and give you the roses of dearness on its monument.. your life has increased.. true.. but it has increased you.. in my heart for you with dearness A thousand pages.
- Tonight, O.. We are all coming. The best congratulations on your birthday. We give you joy and say, O God, happiness will surround you, and joy will appear in the nights of today. We are all coming. We are all coming. Congratulations on your birth and joy. And the sweetest expressions of joy. We give you joy, O Amora. May God bless you and grant you peace to all who are in distress.
- On the best day of the month, I wanted to go ahead of people and congratulate the one who is more beautiful than the moon and more precious than sight, and I congratulate her on the birthday of a lifetime, and I ask my Lord to protect her throughout the eternity, and I say to her: Happy New Year and may you live a billion lives.
- Today is your birthday and I am promised it.. Oh my dearest path, my dearest and my friend.. The universe and its stars are witnesses to your love.. The whole galaxy knows that what I want.. Today is your birthday and today I was born.. As long as your love is love and the pulse is calm.
- I wished that you and I could be at the sea, lighting candles and waiting for time to pass, so that I can celebrate your birth, O Moon, and congratulate you on what has passed and what is coming to you in a lifetime, and I neglect you. Happy New Year, the sweetest of people. Believe me. I am confused about the gift of roses or perfume. No, your destiny is greater than this destiny. And for this reason, I will give you a word to remind me of for the rest of my life. I love you. O most precious human beings.
- I wished I would be the first to congratulate you and that your day is near, but as fate would have it, each one of us is on his way, I don’t know why, you or I, but the only thing I know is
Each one of us is far from the other, my love. I have not forgotten. On this day, I lit the candles, and when the time came, I congratulated you. Happy New Year. You see, I swear to God that I was kind to you. May God protect you, my dearest loved one.
- Every year, you are my life, my life, I celebrate your birthday, even if the distance between us is long. I have no one but you who deserves all my sacrifices. My soul, my life, and my heart, I sacrifice it for you, my precious ones. With you, my hours have arrived, and with your love, my wishes have been fulfilled. May God protect you for me, my precious ones.
- Evening of the daffodils, after my life, an evening full of sorrows and sorrows, an evening given to you by a lover whose eyes are the apple of yours, an evening of burning lips… and the bangs of your beautiful face…
Have a beautiful evening, Zain. A beauty whose art fascinates. On your birthday night, my captivated heart adorned you. I congratulate you and offer you crazy feelings of the heart.
- Happy New Year, the most beautiful person on earth I have ever known. I would like to congratulate you and congratulate you on your birthday.
- On the day of your birth, I waved my pens and said, “I write you two letters, two lines, two verses, and no poem pours out “love” with a thumb. But the truth does not have enough collections. But come and hear the voice of inspiration. I summarize all love with two halves. Your love will last with spoons as long as my blood travels in the paths of the arteries. And God brings back the day for years and years, and oh, make them your days. Years after my life.
- I celebrate your birthday… and unfortunately I live without you
The important thing is to keep your appointment… and memorize the date and protect you. May God bless you on your holidays.
- I mean, I blow out the candles alone on my birthday this year.. I mean, I don't look into your eyes and it's still a sad night.. Oh, if you knew how I feel, your absence ends my presence and my room forgets my presence even though it's decorated.. I know if you were expensive and I didn't intend to apologize, I would come to you to settle my life after you, I won't live. Your eyes became sad if I forgot to ask for your nostalgia, but your father tonight, Yummi, if wishes were possible, all my friends near me, I saw them except you. No, my tears asked my eyes, where is the one whose heart is? Peace be upon you, father. All the gifts are my joy, and you are with me. I have begun to look for your presence with every colorful rose, and this is a night of the year.
- Congratulations on your birth, one thousand and one billion. May your wishes come true on this day. I extend my congratulations to you, my dear, from the bottom of my heart. My dear, I congratulate you. Pardon me, my dear, and all excuses. If I were on your holiday, I would not be able to repay you.
- Your Eid has returned, my beloved.. and joy, my angel.. Eid, my precious Eid.. Eid, my most precious human being.. Where have you lost my heart.. Where has your time taken you.. My imagination.. wants you.. you who resembles the moon.. from your brother, take a gift.. If he gives you a smile.. If I see him as old.. then my eyes are small.. My heartbeat smiles in him.. the smile of your satisfaction.. and I smile at you in my sadness.. the smile of age.
- Years pass and you are love. May God not separate us, my love. No matter how much we change, our love grows with us. Years go and years come. You and I are the sweetest two. And I say every year, every month, every week, every day, every hour, every minute, and every second, and you are love.
- I give you, my purpose, a feeling, a feeling, and a feeling with a letter, with poetry, felt on your birthday, oh diamond lightning, I give you the whisper of love with a palpable pulse today, and you are love implanted with breaths in the middle of my arteries with blood dipped in preciousness and love for you, oh dear, people behind the bends and inside the heart are trapped.
- If the world and souls sigh, then your birthday is your gift. If you are given joy and joy, I take the sadness from you and give you. May you always be with me, O light of the morning, in whomever you say, I will not disobey you.
- I lit a candle for you in the heart on your birthday and scattered roses as high as a sound and a reputation that will redeem everything that exists for you.
- On the best day of the month, I wanted to go ahead of people and congratulate the one who is more beautiful than the moon and more precious than sight, and congratulate him on the birthday of a lifetime, and ask my Lord to protect him throughout the eternity, and I say to him, “Happy New Year and may you live a million lives.”
- A birthday that increases your beauty, the splendor of a birthday that brightens your feelings, and the transparency of a birthday that draws a wise mind. Happy New Year.
- The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling, O one whose preciousness is worthless. Every year, you are the happiest of people.
- Happy birthday, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday. My soul and my eyes can take you away and fly.
- I wished I could be with you on the sea, lighting candles and waiting for time to pass. I celebrate your birthday, Moon, and bless you for what has passed and what is coming to you in a lifetime.
- I wished I would be the first to congratulate you and be close to you on this day, but as fate would have it, each of us is on our way, I don’t know why, you or me, but what I know is that each one of us is far away from the other. My love, I have not forgotten. On this day I lit the candles, and when the time came, I congratulated you. Happy New Year. You see, I swear to God. May God protect you, my dearest loved one.
- Every year, you are my life, my life, I celebrate your birthday, even if the distance between us is long. I have no one but you who deserves all my sacrifices. My soul, my life, and my heart, I sacrifice it for you, my precious ones. With you, my hours have arrived, and with your love, my wishes have been fulfilled. May God protect you for me, my precious ones.
- Happy New Year, my dear.. Happy New Year, my dear.. May your holiday candle always be illuminated like a manort with your presence, Samay. I love you, my love, so much. It is difficult to describe my feelings to you, my love. Everything in me. Tomorrow is a prisoner to your love. I pray to God that you do not disappoint me. Happy New Year. Oh my life, I am fine. Happy new year, and you, my heart, are with me.
- All the hearts on your birthday are roses, oh rose. There is no rose like you. This joy has no limits for a moment, and this takes time away from you. And this, oh, the hearts on your birthday are roses, oh rose. With you, the adornment is the limit.
- O birthday of my heart.. my friend, your birthday.. the whole life is yours.. its joy and its explanation.. may I live.. and attend all your holidays.. and give you precious roses above its monument.. your life has increased.. true.. but it has increased yours.
- Every year, you are the sure love. Every year, you are in goodness and happiness. You have the meanings of affection in the letter of the poem, you have its titles and what is between the lines, and Duke Shawqi Damah is beside you, happy, celebrate it between the birds chirping.
- Tonight, we all brought you the most beautiful congratulations on your birthday, we offer you and say, Oh, happiness surrounds you, and joy looms in your nights. Today, we all came to you, and everyone is Jack, and bless your birth, and there are the sweetest expressions of joy, we offer you, O bracelet, and the good God is your principle, and everyone who fears you will find comfort in you.
- O birthday of my heart.. my friend, your birthday.. the whole life is yours.. its joy and its explanation.. may I live.. and attend all your holidays.. and give you precious roses on its monument.. your life has increased.. true.. but it has increased yours.
Comments
Post a Comment