Christmas greeting cards
Below are the birthday greeting cards:
O bird in the sky, go to my beloved and say to him: Happy New Year and may God bless your life. I give you my soul, you are more precious… I give you flowers, you are more beautiful… I give you my life, and you are dearer. I was confused about what to give you unless I found a more beautiful word than a word, may God protect you. I bypass all the rushers and precede all the well-wishers and say Happy New Year. Happy birthday, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday. There are no two like it today. Your Eid is with me, my beloved heart, my decoration, my dearest than an eyelash and an eye. Happy new year. I am confused about your holiday, what should I give you? I give you a withering rose. I give you my life is not enough. I give you my soul to live a new life with (Happy New Year). I hope today that the joy does not disappear from your face. It does not disappear today. It is your birthday, my promise, and I am so happy that I want to fly (Happy New Year). Today is your birthday and everyone is happy for you, and from the bottom of my heart I pray for you, may God preserve your life (Happy New Year). I want to give you a tree that will shade you abundantly, protect you from every danger, and give you the sweetest fruit (Happy New Year). O my eyes, rejoice with him, and oh my heart, ululate with him. Today everyone celebrates his day with him (Happy New Year). Today you have become one year older. I want to give you my life and my soul. You ask for what you want (Happy New Year). Happy birthday to you, the dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday, my heart’s birthday. Happy birthday to you.. “the whole life” is yours.. its joy and its explanation, and I want to live to attend all your holidays.. and give you the roses of preciousness above its monument.. Your age has increased.. True!.. But it has increased.. In my heart for you, a thousand pages.. Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love in order to make a necklace from them that I give to you, and with feelings free of falsification, I tell you every A year, and your hopes and wishes come true every year, and you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life. We celebrate, we light the candles and smile at love. We renew the days of happiness and passion within us, and we share in sweet, pure, sweet affection. We attract the present to the days of our past. I hope today is endless and the joy from your face is never absent. Today is your birthday, my promise, and I fly with joy (Happy New Year).Birthday greeting cards for my friend
Below are my friend's birthday greeting cards:
Today, stories of joy were born, the most beautiful of which is her birthday. Every year, and joy is in your ribs. Happy new year. Today is her birthday, every year and she is the most beautiful person I have ever met in this world. Happy New Year, Jamil. Happy New Year to you, the most beautiful and dearest friend, with all my love and longing. My friend, you are that loyal and sincere person, that sincere friend with whom I feel safe. O Lord, make my friend happy in the simplest details of his life and bring goodness closer to him wherever he is. Happy New Year. My friend, happy new year and may all your years be filled with joy, and every year you are my closest friend. A brief story about the beauty of this day that cannot be compared to any birthday. Happy New Year, my friend, and happy New Year. The beloved of my eyes that has grown, every year you are well, and every year I love you, and every year you are my friend. Beautiful birthday, happy new year to you, my dear friend. My friend, I wish you beautiful days and years full of goodness, love and fulfilled wishes. On this day, the earth was destined to embrace a pure heart, to spread joy in the lives of everyone who knows him. Every year, you are the most beautiful friend. May God fulfill your wishes and make your days beautiful, and always decorate your path with goodness and success, my friend.Birthday greeting cards for my sister
Below are my sister's birthday greeting cards:
My sister, I don’t want her to be sad, I want to see her laughing… Oh my Lord, as beautiful as her heart is, make her the happiest of people. The sister is the fruit of life and love filled with beautiful passion, and she has secrets in Amina’s closet. You are the spring of the heart, the touch of your hands, you are the tenderness of a mother, and you are its asset. I swear I love the soil of your feet, no matter what land you tread… You are the caring sister, and for others in this world, I have found no substitute. I see in you the tenderness of a mother… I see in you the tenderness of the heart, I see in you the caring mother, my dearest sister. May God grant her success and make her heart happy. Oh God, make things easy for her, be with her, make her happy, and illuminate her path. My sister, I hope in your life you find what you are looking for… I hope that you will walk on the right path throughout your life. Do not forget to mention God, for it is your path to a happy life, my dear sister. Every year you are more beautiful than last year. Every year, you are light in my heart and in my mind, a lover and a caring sister. She is my sister and my friend, half my smile, half my life, and she is the one I do not want to lose. O God, give her to me. For me, your birthday is my life. Your heart is beating, and my heart is very attached to you, beating at the same time. Sisters are a blessing whose greatness is not known to the one who enjoys them, and only the one who has a concubine sister who accompanies him in everything enjoys the blessing of brotherhood. My sister, I don't want her to be sad, I just want to see her laughing. O Lord, as beautiful as her heart appears, make her the happiest of people.Birthday greeting cards for my son
Below are the greeting cards for my son’s birthday:
Happy birthday, my dear son. May God bless you and protect you, the apple of my eye. Happy New Year, my son. I wish you that God fulfills all my dreams for you this year. I would like to tell you at the beginning of a new year of your life that you are everything in my life, my son. Years pass and you grow before my eyes, and my love for you never decreases, but rather increases, oh light of my eyes. I don't need to tell you many words for you to know that I love you, because I know that you feel my love for you from my eagerness and longing for you. Every time you grow older, I become happy with you, but I feel fear and anxiety for you, my dear son, in this world where there is no security. My child, I love you so much. You sometimes annoy me with your crying, but when you get sick, I miss your crying and why I miss you. I did not know the meaning of happiness other than your presence in my life, my child, every year with you in my arms.
Comments
Post a Comment