Birthday words
Birthday is a day that each of us loves to celebrate and for others to congratulate on this day, and if the congratulations are from a loved one, then the holiday seems more beautiful to its owner.
Birthday words
We often search for words with a new melody and phrases to congratulate our relatives, friends, family and loved ones on their birthday. There are friends who wait for their boyfriend’s birthday in order to give him the most beautiful words and sweet phrases. Below is a list of the most beautiful congratulatory phrases for birthdays:
- Happy New Year, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday. My soul and my eyes will lift you up and fly. Happy New Year.
- There are no two days like it. I have two holidays for you, my beloved heart, Zain, dearer than an eyelash or an eye, happy new year to you.
- I was confused about what to give you. I give you a rose that will wither. I give you my life that will end. I give you my soul to live a new life with. Every year you are my eyes that shine with you.
- I hope today does not pass, and the joy from your face does not disappear. Today is your birthday, my promise, and I am so happy I want to fly.
- Today is your birthday and everyone is happy for you, and from the bottom of my heart I pray for you. May God protect you and grant you a long life.
- O people, go and revive him. Today his life has increased and there is no one like him in joy. May God protect his family.
- Every year you are the sure love, every year you are in goodness and happiness, you have the meanings of affection in the letter of the poem, you have its titles and what is between the lines, and your longing is always beside you happy, celebrate it between the birds chirping.
- Tonight, beautiful, we all came to you. The most beautiful congratulations on your birthday. We offer you, and we say, O God, happiness surrounds you, and joy looms in your nights. Today, we all came to you, and everyone jacked and blessed you with your birth and there, and the sweetest expressions of joy we offer to you, O bracelet, and the good God is your principle, and all who fear you may find comfort in you.
- Congratulations to you expressed with sincerity of feeling. May your Eid be as happy as ever.
- Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love, in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you, with feelings free of fakery. I tell you, every year, your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life.
- We celebrate by lighting candles and smiling at love. We renew the days of happiness and love within us, and we share in a sweet, pure, sweet friendship, and on your feast I sing to you with all the love.
- All the stars in the sky celebrate your birthday today, my dearest loved ones. Happy New Year, my beloved heart.
- This day is different from all the previous days. It is the birthday of the people I love most, the birthday of my favorite person. Every moment that passes in your presence, I feel safe and tranquil. You are everything to me. Happy New Year, my love.
- A special day for my beautiful child. To me, you are not like other women. You are the most beautiful women on earth in my eyes. Happy New Year, my love.
- Every year that passes, we are with each other. I thank God for the blessing of my correct choice. Happy New Year, my most beloved and precious people.
- Years pass quickly and some people disappear, and you remain as I knew you from the first meeting. Every year you are the best for me. Happy new year, my love.
- Every year, happiness fills your heart and your days. Every year, you are happiness for me, all people and the most precious people. You always remain for me when everyone withdraws.
- May God continue to have you by my side. Happy new year, my friend.
- Today is your birthday and everyone is happy for you. From the bottom of my heart, I pray for you, may God protect you and prolong your life. Happy new year.
- I wish to give you a tree that will shade you abundantly, protect you from every danger, and give you the sweetest fruit. Happy New Year.
- O bird flying in the sky, lean on my beloved and say to him, Happy New Year, and may God increase his life by a thousand years every year.
- I give you my soul, you are more precious, I give you flowers, you are more beautiful than the gift of my life, and I hope it will be fixed. I was confused, by God, what should I give you? I have found nothing but sweeter than the word, may God protect you.
- My brother: Oh soul that resides in my heart, happy new year, and I wish you joy and happiness, and I hope you achieve everything you wish for in your coming days and endless happiness.
- My beloved brother, the most beautiful gift that God has sent to me. Your birthday is the most wonderful day that God has bestowed upon my heart. The pen has dried up to formulate the expressions in my heart for you that might describe the splendor of the bonds of friendship between us. All I wish for you is a happy birthday and joys that you will enjoy. A year and you are fine.
- May God bless you and illuminate your path. O pure heart, the purity of your heart is purer than white flowers. I give you my life on your birthday, which is like a holiday to me, and I make your pure heart happy. Every year you are my birthday.
- Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love in order to make a necklace from them that I give to you, and with feelings free of fakery, I tell you every year, and your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life.
- Today we extinguished the candles of the past, and these are the candles of tomorrow, a torch waiting for you to extinguish them with your hard work, your everlasting love, and your always sincere heart.
Comments
Post a Comment