Birthday words
Christmas represents a milestone in the life of every person. It is the beginning of a new year and the end of a previous year with all its details. Everyone welcomes the new year of his life with joy, and here in this article are words for you on the occasion of birthday.
Birthday words
- I say quickly, before all of them, Happy New Year, after all of them.
- With the scent of perfume and basil, with verses from the Qur’an, I congratulate you, the sweetest person.
- I don't say you are fine every year, but I say you are good for every year.
- Congratulations to you, expressed with sincerity of feeling. May your Eid be celebrated throughout the days.
- A year has passed and everything in it has come, and the best thing about it has come that you are still with me in it.
- Once again, and the price is always increasing, I go ahead of this world and say happy new year.
- Eid and love tonight, we must celebrate if you and I are far away tonight.
- Fast delivery. A bouquet of roses and a whisper of love for your loved one on Eid, making his days a holiday.
- I pass all the rushers and precede all the well-wishers and say Happy New Year.
- I send you my greetings with the birds, and I go ahead of people and others, and I wish you a happy new year.
- I give you gold, you are more precious. I give you roses, you are more beautiful. I give you my life, and I hope it is equal.
- You have 3 roses: a rose that kisses you, a rose that greets you, and a rose that says happy new year.
- Stay ready and save your pocket, I can borrow from you and get you a decent gift that will break your eyes.
- Oh the most precious thing in the universe, your day is the sweetest and most beautiful day. O Lord, gather us around you every day.
- Open your hand to kiss it, turn it around and kiss it, and thank God that I remembered you, crossed you, and sent you a message.
- I congratulate you today on your birthday, and I sing for you on your birthday. May you have a happy year.
- Happy new year and happy birthday. Happy new year, my dear, to the most beautiful days of your life.
- The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling, O one whose preciousness is worthless. Every year, you are the happiest of people.
- With all expressions of congratulations, with all love and wishes, with all emotional feelings, Happy Eid.
- I celebrate you, the light of my eyes, my angel, my soul, and the feeling in me sings, Happy New Year.
- Moon honey sugar light blood morals beauty enough talk about myself the important thing is happy new year.
- You don't even deserve a birthday message or a ringtone. You deserve a palm that will rise up and pray for you in heaven.
- Sender: Just a feeling. Receiver: Jawhar Almas. Text: Happy New Year, above all people.
- Today you have turned a year older. I am confused about what to give you. You want my life. You want my soul. Just be pampered and ask.
- You have three roses from me: a rose that kisses you, a rose that greets you, and a rose that says happy new year.
- Friendliness and by the way, I write your name on my chest, but I am afraid that my heartbeat will disturb you, my love.
- My poor phone, with a temperature above forty, reacts to beautiful people and tells them Happy New Year.
- I said goodbye to you last year and greeted you with a new year. O my life, you are satisfied. O God, may your year be happy.
- I am a message coming from a person sitting alone who thinks about you a lot and says hello to you and congratulates you on your birthday.
- Today you have turned a year older. I am confused about what to give you. You want my life. You want my soul. Just be pampered and ask.
- I hope today does not pass and the joy from your face does not disappear. Today is your birthday, my promise, and I am very happy to fly.
- Oh bird flying in the sky, lean on my beloved and say to him, Happy New Year, and may God increase his life every year.
- Arrogant and satisfied, you are silent and indifferent, and we are accustomed to forgetting, and we will always remember your birthday for the Day of Judgment.
- O people, go and revive his life today. He has increased his lifespan and there is no one like him in joy. May God grant his family a happy and prosperous year.
- I wish to give you a tree that will shade you abundantly, protect you from every danger, and give you the sweetest fruit. May you be well every year.
- I tried to race with people and send you with the diamond threads of the sun, and I say to you, Happy New Year, O torch of tenderness and feeling.
- Everyone is happy about your birthday except me, I am sad, and I would like to tell you happy new year and you are near and hug you.
- O bird flying in the sky, lean on my beloved and say to him, Happy New Year, and may God increase his lifespan every year.
- Happy birthday, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday. My soul and my eyes can take you away and fly.
- A birthday that increases your beauty, the splendor of a birthday that brightens your feelings, and the transparency of a birthday that draws a wise mind. Every year you are my love.
- There is no other Monday like it. I have two holidays for you, my beloved heart, my Zain, my dearest than an eyelash and an eye. Happy New Year.
- I was confused: What should I give you? I will give you a rose that will wither. I will give you my life that will end. I will give you my soul and you will live a new life with it. Happy new year.
- We celebrate, we light candles and smile at love, we renew the days of happiness and passion within us, and we share in a sweet, pure, sweet friendship, drawing the present to the days of our past.
- To the one who picked a smile and imprinted it on my sorrows, to the one who taught me the geometry of the phrase and broke the barriers of my pen, to you I send my message before all people, I congratulate him on a happy new year.
- I said I would see some people before your time comes, and which of their gifts suits your full face. You gave me a cage and birds. I said, for your birthday, I will do the same and give you a bird in my rib cage.
- Every year, you are the sure love. Every year, you are in goodness and happiness. You have the meanings of affection in the letter of the poem, you have its titles and what is between the lines, and your Shawqi Damah is beside you, happy, I celebrate him between the birds chirping.
- Today is your birthday and I am promised it, oh my dearest path, my darling, my friend of the universe and the stars of your love, the witnesses of the whole galaxy, you know that what I mean today is your birthday, and today I am born, Madam, your love is love and the pulse is calm.
- The spirit of the nights celebrates with you, the spirit celebrates every day, but tonight it celebrates in a second way the birth of a familiar person, and your smile lights a sweet candle, and rejoices in the year of hope described, and gives you the warmth of my love and a lifetime within which you exist.
- On the best day of the month, I wanted to outrun people and congratulate the one who is more beautiful than the moon and more precious than sight, and I congratulate her on the birthday of a lifetime, and I ask my Lord to protect her forever, and I say to her, Happy New Year, and may you live a billion lives.
- O my heart, my friend, your birthday is yours. All your life is full of joy and joy. May I live and attend all your holidays and present you with roses of love above its center. Your life has increased in health, but it has increased you in my heart, beating you with love a thousand pages.
- Every year, you are my life, my life, I celebrate your birthday, even if the distance between us is long. I have no one but you who deserves all my sacrifices. My soul, my life, and my heart, I sacrifice it for you, my precious ones. With you, my hours have arrived, and with your love, my wishes have been fulfilled. May God protect you for me, my precious ones.
- Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love in order to make a necklace from them to give to you, and with feelings free of fakery, I tell you every year, and your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life.
- Tonight, O (), we all brought you the most beautiful congratulations on your birthday. We offer you and say, Oh, happiness surrounds you, and joy looms in your nights. Today, we all brought you, and everyone is Jack, and bless your birth, and there are the sweetest expressions of joy. We offer you, O bracelet, and the good God is your beginning, and all those who fear you will find comfort in you.
- Happy New Year, my love. Happy New Year, my dear. May your holiday candle always be illuminated like a manort with your presence, Samay. I love you. Love, my love, so much. It is difficult to describe my feelings to you, my love. All that is in me is tomorrow for your love. I am captive. I pray to God that you do not disappoint me. Happy New Year, my love. Happy New Year, and you, my heart, are with me. .
- I wished I would be the first to congratulate you and be close to you today, but as fate would have it, each one of us is on our way, I don’t know why, you or me, but what each one of us knows is far from the other. My love, I have not forgotten. On this day I lit the candles, and when the time came, I congratulated you. Happy New Year. You see, I swear to God for you. May God protect you, my dearest person.
- The birthday of happiness The birthday of joy The birthday of youth The birthday of goodness The birthday of transparency The birthday of narcissism The birthday of beauty The birthday of love The birthday of love My birthday I am The birthday of many things It is your birthday You are a new birthday Happy birthday And every year and you are my love And every year you too.
- I wished that you and I could be at the sea, lighting candles and waiting for time to pass, so that I can celebrate your birth, O moon, and congratulate you on what has passed and what is coming to you from a lifetime, and I wish you a happy new year, the most beautiful people. Believe me, I am confused about the gift of roses or perfume. No, your destiny is greater than this destiny, and for this reason, I will give you a word to remind me of forever. Age, I love you, my dearest human being.
Comments
Post a Comment