Birthday Poems
Her birthday poem
Nizar Qabbani says:
A card from her hand trembles, and the hand trembles, saying: How old is the one? If I say.. the number sang in my forehead. One second, if she gives, ages give birth, and for a moment in her life, she lies in it.. I looked, if tomorrow came, a black tulle shawl, and the flower holders rushed.. and the scene was pleasant, roses.. and sweets.. and I am consumed by hesitation about anything useful, if it comes. A ring with a bouquet? No way. I do not imitate. Is there no one to tell me? How… and what should I acquire? For her composer day. Belts of iris? A star residing in my homeland? I dedicate it to God.. What is the least of it?.. Who chooses? For me from the vines of the East, from a burning moon. Truly strange, the scent is enchanted, its Creator did not create.. I carry it.. Tomorrow for her, by God.. I can't say it. If I have the difference in my hand, the pearls and the emeralds. I separated them all as a small gift.. I carry my whole soul. Perhaps if I carry it tomorrow for her, you will be happy. I hope for it.. Oh one.
A poem on her birthday
Abdul Razzaq Abdul Wahid says:
I sacrifice my hours and days for your life
You've grown a year, are you nearly my years?
Or do we still have four in the unseen?
Forty… is a long way, bloody?!
How can I shorten the world so that it becomes mine?
An age like yours, but without numbers!
Yanni.. and your age is my life.. if you give me the choice
This world, I have given up my throne and my seals
And I said this, she prostrated at her feet
All my poems, and my inspiration overflowed
I watered every pore of her charms
With the melting of my heart, I am the thirsty one!
And I became a lord in it… all my veins
His strings… and they became all my melodies!
Yanni.. I will ask the throne of God for forgiveness
If I said: I am sleeping… on his limbs!
Perhaps when I fall asleep under his dome
I feel your face falling asleep above my dreams!
Yanni… for your feast, I will saddle my ribs
Wax, and I humble myself from my head to my feet
Singing… prostrating to God… praying
That you become my papers and pens
And my heartbeat, and my waves, and my sails
And may you remain my lamps and my flags!
A poem on your birthday
Nasser Thabet says:
The morning laughed and wandered on the roads
Clouds of fragrance flew
And I saw the song of spring on
The trees of the paths turn brightly
And the starlings rejoiced when they were taken
Pearls of spray loom on the horizon
Until the blossoms woke up, if she had forgotten
My eyes did not wake up this holiday
Am I the one who forgets him, my moon?
What a degraded piece of twilight?
Today is your birthday, will you help me?
The fairy of pens and paper?
Yesterday I was alone with my song
My tears speak of anxiety
I spent the whole night in a state of grief
I complained to Ashjan about my insomnia
And now the Eid has come fully dressed
Spring color and cotyledon leaf
So I started drinking his poems
Those written on the roads
And the tulip shone like it did
Doesn't your mouth tend to smell fragrant?
The clouds increased with a smile
The birds were lined up in a pattern
On your fragrant feast, Susanti
Boy, in my heart, love is unleashed
O sea of light that keeps mesmerizing me
Take me, I long to drown
To embrace your sun whenever it rises
From the songs of the face and neck
On Eid, your gap, my tormentor
By God, it is more delicious than anything I have ever tasted
In love with you, I have become a spike
If you deprive her of you, she will burn
You have all the hope in life
And the guardian of torment and tears of staring
For you, and poems will fail me
My heart and I serve it on a plate
Thigh his breezes and his tenderness
And take the soul tamper..and go
Birthday poem
Azouzi Ali Aymanan says:
Go around the tents and hang around until you see
The Book of Lost is a book for those who ponder
And read the scope of its return in disguise
She is often late for her party
Consider the ancient bridge
Your fascination is hidden the more you cover up
The hope of meeting is the imagination of your painting that
She must not stop drawing her birds
It is enough that you have plenty of slots here
Don't live foolishly again
It excites the feeling that you are like someone
He will win a prize whenever possible
Wait until we break the promise
What is not followed is more dangerous
Your flashlight is not watering your shower
The beautiful woman has intercourse with her wine and she becomes numb
The archaeological entrance is open to
A distant era in visions falters
We are back and you are a sign that has covered me
Didn't circumstances make him absent and attend?
And so we try to be our life
Noisy delays our sadness and scatters
Fear creates steps and we would like to
The path is tampered with, so it is not affected
Hours of fun inevitably pass
The specter of truth is a murky reality
You hide your discomfort and escape joys
And always make us happy and free
Those lamps that spread on
All places and the darkness is breaking
She is the one who created our dream nights
And the forces of darkness explode during our night
If the crossing paths are new
And the light emits green peace
It is a sea page that does not contain
Here is the whisper of Anjum crystallizing
Among the leaves of sensual shrubs
You don't see anything amazing in the distance
And your crying at your party is fun
Overwhelm and violence, longing and regret
The closeness makes the old hurt disappear
Strictness, naivety and recklessness
Your joy is nothing but excitement
On a birthday, you get excited and remember
To bring back an image from all the pain
It purifies the pain from you thinking
My son's birthday poem
Abdul Rahim Ahmed Al-Saghir says:
You arise for me from the mist of the clouds, singing a fragrance, riding a dream/ether, and wearing the shade of dew and spices! My beloved, my son, build a moon in the space of wishing. I knew you in thought before you rose like a full moon, the light recognized it. Your candles fluttered… so the night trembled, and the earth bends and moderates. The planting forgets its seasons… and it continues to part its branches with painful hopes. We end at the beginning, it dissolves, you begin: a song mixed with remembrances. Spinning dances with him, longing sweeps me away, and the ocean echoes from me the echo of grief. The clouds ascend, carrying my ship. I see you hugging my meaning with you. You carry my world, your world in the bundle of the body!
A poem on her birthday
Hamid bin Amer Al-Hajri says:
On her birthday, I sang my birthday song
Water is the calendar of the lifespan of the thirsty person
And the books, if they do not find a heart to turn them
We were nothing but parchments between generations
And the clouds, had it not been for the rain of water, would not have rejoiced
From us hearts with lightning and thunder
I was nothing before you, so forgive my mistake
I was astonished by my beloved’s feast
Zahra's birth poem
Ali Mahmoud Taha says:
O poets of the Rawdat, where is the statement?
Where are the songs of passion and tenderness?
A flower has been born in your garden
How beautiful she is among the beautiful flowers!
Dreaming of butterflies and loving dew
And the wine of bees and the magic of time
A messenger has brought good tidings to the earth
Winged from the breezes of heaven
Light is a secret in the conscience of darkness
And dawn is a specter that is not clearly visible
I saw her leaning on her branch
In the desolation of the night and the silence of the place
Bright white and red
Brides of daffodils and chrysanthemums
You keep listening, you stay the Lord,
And the grass, and the creek, and the two beaches
And none of you have a phone around
His music pours out statement magic
Are your glasses filled with wine?
Or have they run out of their rich wine?
Get up and see the shadow on its cradle
The moon of sacrifice dances in it
If you can, make asphalt for it
Four Paradise Festival
I could hear her breathing
The voice of the good tidings and the voice of the Qian
O poets of the Rawdah, how many flowers!
Her birth is one of the good deeds of the times
Badr's birth poem
Saleh Muhammad Jarrar says:
Heart palpitated with joy
And my soul became happy
When I saw my grandson
Good, bright and full
So I thanked God, my Lord
He gave a lot
Your blessings are my Lord
The creature was exhausted
The sea runs out and Amma
Extend your abundant goodness
Praise be to God
Thank you for your glory
Every moment is a sea of goodness
Old and new
And to Him we have received
And the roses were lovely
We are truly narrated
May God prostrate to you
It is one of the blessings of my Lord
Welcome to the grandchildren
On a full moon night
Our beginning is softer and sweeter
In the eyes of God, it is superior
The full moon of the night has surpassed that
Everything about it is beautiful
Youssef Al-Hassan is authentic
With God's help, it will happen
A man like no other
His crown is piety and knowledge
His concern is the great work
You are my righteous man
Keeper of my covenant and my memory
Today I said my poetry about you
So pray for me to be well
And keep kindness intact
Your love is the medicine of my chest
And be kind to your mother
And a very tall father
Staying up at night stretching
And the star refused, Avola
May you live in great glory
May you live in great knowledge
Congratulations, Roro
Saleh is a shade
It will protect you from the heat for an eternity
And he will give you a lot
So congratulate my loved ones
Ghada was born in Asila
Poem every year and you are my love
Nizar Qabbani says:
Every year you are my love… I say it to you, when the clock strikes midnight and the past year sinks in the waters of your sorrows, a ship made of paper… I say it to you in my own way… bypassing all the festive rituals that the world has practiced for 1975 years… and breaking all the traditions of false joy that people have been clinging to since… 1975 years.. and rejecting.. all the classic phrases.. that men have been repeating to the ears of women for 1975 years.. Every year you are my love.. I say it to you very simply.. as a child recites his prayers before sleeping and as a bird stands on an ear of wheat.. so the busy flowers increase On your white dress.. a flower.. and the boats waiting in the waters of your eyes increase in number.. I say this to you with warmth and joy, just as a Spanish dancer hits his foot on the ground, and thousands of circles are formed around the circumference of the globe..
Comments
Post a Comment