Birthday phrases
We congratulate our loved ones with different phrases when their birthdays come, and we have chosen for you the most beautiful ones: phrases that suit your loved ones’ birthdays.
Birthday phrases
- We celebrate, lighting candles and smiling at love.. We renew the days of happiness within us.. We share in sweet, pure, sweet love.. We attract the present to the days of our past.
- Today is your birthday and I am promised.. Oh my dearest path, my beloved and my friend.. The universe and its stars are witnesses to your love.. The whole galaxy knows that what I want.. Today is your birthday and today I was born.. Madam, your love is love and the pulse is calm.
- I said goodbye to you last year.. and greeted you with a new year.. Oh, my life is satisfied with you.. Oh God, may your year be happy.
- Happy birthday to you, the dearest person in my little heart.. Today is your happy birthday.. My soul and my eyes will lift you up and fly.
- Today you have become a year older.. I am confused about what to give you.. You want my life.. You want my soul.. You just pamper me and ask.
- On the best day of the month.. I loved to outrun people.. and I congratulate the one who is sweeter than the moon.. and more precious than sight.. and I congratulate her on the birthday of a lifetime.. and I ask my Lord to protect her throughout the eternity.. and I say to her, Happy New Year and may you live a billion lives.
- The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling.. Oh, your preciousness is beyond measure.. Every year you are the happiest of people.
- A birthday that increases your beauty, Bahaa.. A birthday that softens your feelings and transparency.. A birthday that draws a wise mind.. Happy new year, my love.
- I hope today does not pass.. and the joy from your face does not disappear.. Today is your birthday, my promise.. and I am very happy to fly (Happy New Year).
- The sweetest congratulations for the sweetest feeling, for your preciousness is beyond measure.. Every year, you are the happiest of people.
- Today is your birthday and everyone is happy for you, and from the bottom of my heart I pray for you. May God protect you and grant you a long life.
- O people, go and revive him today. His life has increased and there is no one like him in joy. May God protect his family.
- I celebrate you, the light of my eyes, my angel, my soul, and the feeling in me sings. Happy New Year. Happy New Year, my sweetest friend.
- May God fulfill your desires wherever you go, and everyone around you congratulates you on your birthday.
- Be spoiled. Say, my love.. The world is yours and everything in it.. Be spoiled and ask for my eyes. You have my eyes.. I am giving it to her. I don’t know what to give as a gift. I see everything for a little while.
- May your year be filled with happiness and love, and may you rejoice in the whole world and may the whole world laugh at you and be happy, O peer of the eye.
- Everything in me congratulates you, may your year be happy. May you always live, oh breast of love and love.
- If you want my life from me, my lover, I will not deviate from you. No, I will not want my life if I become desirous of you.
- I ask God in my time to take my days and increase them.. In your time, a second life every year and every year.
- You have sincere affection.. My best regards to you.. On your birthday, I lit candles for your eyes.
- Between a letter and a line.. I rejoice in the world with the most precious human being and I say Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year and happy birthday.. Every year, you, my dear, are the most beautiful days of your life.. Every year, your love in my heart increases, my dear, after my life.. Every year, you are my companion, my friend, and the most precious human being.
- The keeper of history, I swear to God, no matter how far away I am from you, it is impossible for me to forget it, even if bees forget the scent of flowers.
- Today is your birthday, my dear, and I am confused about what to give you.. The fragrance of roses and candles light up your nights.. My eyes, my beloved, grant you permission and sacrifice for you.. Take them, my eyes may I sacrifice for you, and my heart is for you.. I sacrifice my whole life for you if it pleases you.. And all my sorrows are for your eyes.. I know all the treasures of this world. It seduces you.. May you live long, may God keep you in the eyes of your beloved who will always cherish you.
- What can I give you as a gift? The poem will not do you justice.. You are more precious than the gifts of the universe, oh the sweetest destiny.. I would like to give you my soul or my heart and my vein.. Whatever you ask is permissible for you, if you even ask to look.
- Every year, you are the sure love.. Every year you are in goodness and happiness.. You have the meanings of affection in the letter of the poem.. And you have its titles and what is between the lines.. And Duke Shawqi remains happy beside you.. I celebrate him between the birds chirping.
- Eid and love tonight must be celebrated.. If you and I are far away from Eid tonight.
- Tonight, O (..) we are all here for you.. the best congratulations on your birthday, we offer you.. and we say, O God, happiness surrounds you.. and, O God, joy looms in your nights.. today we are all here for you.. and everyone is blessed and blessed.. with your birth and there.. and the sweetest expressions of joy we offer you.. O bracelet, God is good and your principle.. and everyone who fears you will find comfort in you.
- O people, go and revive him.. Today his life has increased and no one has been as happy as he is.. Oh God, grant his family a happy and prosperous year.
- O birthday of my heart.. my friend, your birthday.. the whole life is yours.. its joy and happiness.. may I live.. and attend all your holidays.. and give you precious roses above its monument.. your life has increased.. it is true! But he increased you.. in my heart for you, I beat you with a thousand pages.
- To the one who picked a smile and imprinted it on my sorrows, to the one who taught me the geometry of the phrase and broke the barriers of my pen.. to you I send my message before all people, I congratulate it.. happy new year.
- Everyone is happy about your birthday.. except me, I am sad.. I would like to tell you.. Happy New Year.. and you are close and I hug you.
- Congratulations to you, expressed with sincerity of feeling.. May your Eid be celebrated throughout the days.
- Every year, you are a source of light for my heart.. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul.. Every year, I collect words of love.. in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you.. With feelings free of fakery.. I tell you, every year, your hopes and wishes come true.. Every year, you are more precious. What is in life, oh all of life.
- Birthday of happiness.. Birthday of joy.. Birthday of youth.. Birthday of goodness.. Birthday of transparency.. Birthday of narcissism.. Birthday of beauty.. Birthday of love.. Birthday of love.. Birthday of me.. The birthday of many things.. is your birthday.. so a new birthday.. a happy birthday.. and a happy year to you, my love.. and a happy year to you.
- I wished that I could be with you.. by the sea, lighting candles.. and waiting for time to pass so that I can celebrate your birth, Moon.. and congratulate you for what has passed and what is coming to you in a lifetime.. and I wish you a happy new year, the sweetest of human beings.. Believe me, I am again confused about the gift.. roses or perfume. No, your destiny is greater than this destiny.. And for this reason, I am giving you a word to remind me of for the rest of my life.. I love you, my most precious human being.
- My phone is poor and its temperature is over 40. He turns to nice people and tells them Happy New Year.
- I wished to be the first to congratulate you.. and to be close to you today, but as fate would have it, every one of us is on our own path.. I don’t know why, me or you, but what each one of us knows is far from the other.. my love, I did not forget, and on this day I lit the candles, and when the time came, your spectrum was happy. Happy New Year, you see. I am grateful to you. May God protect you, my dearest loved one.
- Every year, you are my life, my life.. I celebrate your birthday, even if the distance between us is long.. I have no one but you who deserves all my sacrifices.. My soul, my life, and my heart are sacrificed for you, my precious ones.. With you, my hours have come, and with your love, my wishes have been fulfilled.. May God keep you for me, my darlings.
- Friendliness, I would like to write your name on my chest by the way, but I am afraid that my heartbeat will disturb you, my love.
- Happy New Year, my dear.. Happy New Year, my dear.. May your holiday candle always be illuminated.. Like a manort with your presence, Samay.. Oh, I love you so much, my dear.. It is difficult to describe my feelings to you, my love.. All I am captive to your love tomorrow.. I pray May God not disappoint you.. Happy New Year, my love.. Happy New Year, my heart, with me.
- Oh bird flying in the sky… lean on my beloved and say to him… Happy New Year and here… and may God increase his lifespan every year.
- You have three roses from me: a rose that kisses you, a rose that greets you, and a rose that says happy new year.
- I said I would see some people before your time comes.. Which of their gifts suits your full face? You gave me.. a cage and birds.. I said for your birthday I will do the same and give you a bird in my rib cage.
- I am a message coming from a person who is sitting alone. He thinks about you a lot and greets you and congratulates you on your birthday.
- Oh the most precious thing in the universe, your day is the sweetest and most beautiful day.. Oh God, gather us around you every day.
- With all expressions of congratulations, with all love and wishes, with all sentimental feelings, Happy Eid.
- I send you my greetings with the birds, and I go ahead of people and others, and I wish you a happy new year.
- I tried to race with people and send you with the diamond threads of the sun and say to you, Happy New Year, O torch of tenderness and feeling.
- A year has passed and everything in it has come, and the best thing about it has come that you are still with me in it.
- Happy new year and happy birthday.. Happy new year, my dear, to the most beautiful days of your life.
- There are no two days like it.. I have two feasts for you.. Oh beloved of the heart, Oh Zain.. Oh, more precious than the eyelashes and the eye.. Happy new year.
- I was confused about what to give you.. I give you a rose that will wither.. I give you my life that will end.. I give you my soul with which you can live a new life.. Happy New Year.
- I hope today does not pass and the joy on your face does not disappear.. Today is your birthday, my promise.. and I am filled with joy.
- O people, go and greet him.. Today he has increased his lifespan.. and there is no one as happy as he is.. Oh God, bless his family.. Happy New Year.
- O my eyes, rejoice with him, and my heart sings with him.. Today everyone is with him.. celebrating his day with him.
- Oh the scent of roses, oh the sound of poetry, oh the laughter of the new past, makes your evening always happy.. You are far away, your heart is far away, and your mind is far away, but your love is certain, and I wish you a happy Eid.
Comments
Post a Comment