Birthday congratulatory phrases
Birthday congratulatory phrases
Many times we need phrases to congratulate our friends and relatives on their birthdays every year, due to the monotony of traditional phrases that are always in use, so we list below some of the attractive congratulatory phrases for birthdays:[١][٢]
- I wish you on your birthday that you find what you seek, and that you obtain everything you ask for.
- I hope that every joy from your solutions enters your heart exponentially, Happy New Year.
- I hope you and your family's lives are filled with happiness and health in your new year. Happy New Year.
- We hope that the joys in your heart and the blessings in your life will last forever because you deserve everything that is beautiful, and because your existence itself is a gift in this world.
- Do not think about the past, it has passed, nor about the future, but live your life in the present because it is the Creator’s gift to you, and remember that the best is yet to come.
- I hope you are happy today, as it is a blessed day to have you.
- I wish you a birthday that is as wonderful and special as you are, Happy Birthday.
- Happy birthday to the best friend and companion in the world.
- Happy birthday to the person who always makes a difference in the world with his kind and supportive presence.
- Live the best moments of life you deserve, my wonderful and loyal friend.
- Happy birthday to the most special person in my life. I wish you a long and happy life.
Merry Christmas congratulatory phrases
The process of choosing words and phrases on this occasion and writing them on the cards attached to the gifts may be a confusing matter, especially if we want to present different gifts whose cards carry different and varied phrases that are not similar to others, and are not traditional and uninspired, so we include below some distinctive phrases that Can be used and traded this Christmas:[٣]
- A year full of love, joy, familiarity and peace.
- A merry and bright Merry Christmas to you.
- I wish you a year filled with joy, happiness and security today, tomorrow and every day.
- May every corner of your hearts rejoice with space and joy.
- A year full of joy, joy and splendor.
- I wish you, your loved ones and families a Merry Christmas.
- May God bless your lives and days with sincerity and loyalty.
- A Merry Christmas filled with God’s love, His satisfaction, and His abundance of light.
- I hope that the blessing of faith, the blessing of peace, and the light of the love of the Most Merciful will continue upon us and upon you.
- May God bless your life with calm, peace, security and reassurance.
- Merry Christmas, I wish you that the blessings in your life are renewed year after year.
Comments
Post a Comment