Birthday congratulations words for sister

Birthday congratulations words for little sister

The little sister is the rose of the house and the most pampered of the sisters. Below are the words of birthday congratulations to the little sister:

  • My beloved little sister: Every year, you are the beautiful candle of the house that fills it with laughter and beauty and gives it a spirit wrapped in fun, joy, and happiness. Every year, you are beautiful.
  • My dear little sister: On your birthday, flowers bloom and spread their beautiful fragrance in all the hearts that know you because you are the spoiled little girl whose place no one will ever take.
  • My little sister: Your birthday will always be an opportunity to express my love to you. You are the little girl whose birthday I celebrate every year as if she had just been born. Every year you are beautiful.
  • My dear little girl: Your birthday has returned, loaded with joy, hope, and good news. Since the first day you came into this world, our home has become more beautiful and its laughter has risen with you and through you.
  • My little sister and dear: Every year you are a beautiful child who, no matter how old she grows, will remain young and spoiled, and your birthday will remain a dear occasion that we celebrate and rejoice in together every year.
  • My dear sister: Happy birthday to you, the pamper of the heart, the companion of the soul, and the most wonderful thing in existence. My little sister, as old as she is, is very precious to our hearts and souls. Happy, joyful birthday. My dearest sister.
  • My little sister and lover: Every year, you are the kindest and kindest of hearts. Every year, you are the beautiful addition to our home, to be the last cluster and sugar knotted in our souls and eyes.

Birthday congratulations words for big sister

The big sister is always a second mother to her brothers and has great love and appreciation. Below are the words of birthday congratulations for the big sister:

  • My big sister and second mother: On your birthday, I am pleased to present to you the highest and most elegant words to say that you are the rose and fragrance of the house and our second mother who worked hard for us.
  • My second mother: Every year, you are my oldest sister, the most beautiful, the most pure, and the most refined. Every year, you are a light to the heart, a joy to the eyes, security to the soul, and a fragrance to the air we breathe. Happy Eid, my dear.
  • My big sister, the decoration of all holidays: As soon as your birthday comes, your love increases in our hearts because you are the kind sister with wonderful advice and a gentle presence in the heart.
  • The most beautiful sister: Every year, your spirit blossoms in our souls, O light of the house, O full moon in the sky of our family, every year, and you have goodness, light, and happiness on your face.
  • My wonderful precious: You are our greatest joy and the greatest love in our lives. Your birthday blooms in our hearts every year to increase your closeness, status, respect and appreciation. Happy Birthday, our precious and spoiled one.
  • My older sister: You are a balm to the heart and a light to the eyes. You are the most beautiful and affectionate of sisters. Every year, you are the beloved relative who makes everyone happy just by being with us. I love you very much.
  • My dear sister: Whenever I look around me, I do not see anything more beautiful than the heart of my big sister. On your birthday, my heart is filled with joy and happiness, so allow me to say to you: I love you and have a happy, blessed birthday.

Birthday congratulations words for the only sister

The only sister has a special place in the family, and celebrating her birthday is an opportunity not to miss. Below are the words of birthday congratulations to the only sister:

  • My only sister, close to the heart and soul, the joy of the heart and the love of the eyes: Every year you are the only moon in my sky, every year your birthday is the most precious and beautiful occasion to my heart.
  • My only sister: my most beautiful and precious joy, the repository of my secrets and the secret of my happiness. Your birthday is a holiday for me. You are the paradise of my heart and the joy of my life. Happy New Year.
  • Every year, you are the most beautiful sister, the purest, and the most wonderful rose: Every year, you are the only one spoiled in my soul, and you will remain the most beautiful joy with which God Almighty honored us when you came to this world and enlightened it.
  • Every year, you are my only moon and my unique fragrance: a happy, blessed birthday full of goodness, love and joy to you, my most beautiful sister. Thank God for your presence and have a happy, wonderful year like you.
  • My only sister means my joy, my moon, and my favorite star: Every year, your birthday is a renewed date for joy. You are the most beautiful of God’s gifts in my heart and you are the most beloved people to my soul and my heart.
  • My sister: A birthday with the flavor of spring, in which joys are renewed and the nights announce the birth of my only beloved and companion on the road, my sister, my friend, and the one who is very dear to my heart. I love you.
  • My support in life: If I do not celebrate your birthday, my only, precious and gentle sister, then who will I celebrate? Every year you are beautiful, every year you are a holiday, joy and pleasure.

Birthday wishes for a distant sister

The distant sister is present in the heart despite the distances. Below are the words of birthday congratulations to the distant sister:

  • My sister, who is far away in paths and close to the heart and soul, every year, you are more beautiful than the one who resides in the heart, my sister, my security, my security, and my wishes. A beautiful and wonderful birthday, whose loving heart resembles you.
  • On your dear birthday, my far-away sister, I wish I could give you a moon or a star to shine on you every moment and tell you how much I love you and how much I long for you.
  • On your birthday, my dear, far away, allow me to send you a message with the awake moon to say to you: Every year, while you are far away in body and close in spirit and thought, I love you very much, beautiful.
  • Even though you are far from me, you are closer to me than everyone else. I give you a red rose scented with fragrance so that I can say to you with all love: Happy New Year, you are the most beautiful and precious of sisters.
  • Despite the distance, the words and letters insist that you celebrate your precious birthday and say to you: Every year you are my dear beloved, every year you go to your new year with your face like the full moon.
  • Every year, you are my precious and my support in my joy and all my days, despite the long distances that separate me from you, but you will always remain in my heart and soul. Happy birthday, my precious.
  • How far are the distances and borders, and how much longing resides in my soul and sits in my heart and eyes! My beloved sister, every year you are all goodness, O face of great goodness and happiness.

Birthday congratulations words for the engaged sister

On her birthday, the engaged sister loves to show off the greetings of her brothers and family. Below are the words of birthday congratulations to the engaged sister:

  • My dear, beloved sister: And our beautiful bride, every year you are among us now, but you will celebrate your next birthday while you are in your home as a crowned queen. May you always be in my heart, companion of heart and soul.
  • My sister, the light of the eyes: And the most beautiful word on my lips: Every year you are the most beautiful bride who will soon be married to her husband. Every year you are the joy of the house who will move to her home to decorate it with joy.
  • My beloved sister: This holiday is special just like you. Today you celebrate it with us, but next year you will be at home celebrating with your little family. I love you very much, my dear.
  • My dear sister: This birthday of yours comes, and you are engaged, preparing for your wedding, and you are full of beauty and happiness. Every year, you are the most beautiful bride my eyes have ever seen, and all joy is in your heart.
  • My beloved sister: I can never be filled with joy as I look at you on this birthday as you prepare for your joy with your groom. Every year, joy fills your heart and joy fills your soul. I love you.
  • My dear sister: On this birthday, the letters are decorated to write you the most beautiful verses of poetry, and the words are decorated for you to say to you: Every year, you are the most beautiful and sweetest bride, happy birthday.

Birthday congratulations words for married sister

Congratulatory words for a married sister are filled with a lot of respect. Below are words of birthday congratulations for a married sister:

  • Happy New Year to you and your little family. I hope to God Almighty that all your days will be filled with happiness and that joy will last for you, your husband, and all your children.
  • The most beautiful and beautiful holidays are for you, my beloved sister, and I hope that Almighty God will make your days as pure and beautiful as the heart of you and your small family. Happy Birthday to you, your husband and all your children.
  • A beautiful and blessed birthday to you, my beloved sister. I send it to you from the bottom of my heart, to you, to your beautiful little family, and to your loving husband, and I hope to God that happiness will always remain in your home.
  • Happy New Year, my beloved sister, may the holidays last in your home, you and your precious little family, and may God perpetuate light, happiness, affection, and mercy among you, and make your birthday a renewal of joy.
  • On this beautiful day that marks your birthday, I offer you and your little family my highest congratulations and blessings, and I pray to God to keep you happy and happy.
  • Happy, blessed Christmas to the kindest and most beautiful hearts for you, your beloved little family, your children, and your husband, who complete the joy of Eid for you, and I hope that God will continue to bless you with happiness.

Birthday wishes for twin sister

The twin sister is the sister of the soul and heart and the person closest to him. Below are the words of birthday greetings for the twin sister:

  • My twin sister, meaning the sister of the heart, who shared with me all the days of my life from the moment of my formation to the moments of our pregnancy in our mother’s womb until the moments of our birth. Happy New Year, my beloved.
  • Every year, you are the dear, close sister with whom I started my life from the first day. We were born together, so we share the happy birthday. Every year, you are with me and by my side, and we celebrate together.
  • My sister, my soul mate, and my twin, on my birthday, every year, you and I are fine. We share the great joy of this happy anniversary. I say to you as every year: Happy new year to you.
  • You are not just a sister, but you are my twin and the sister of my life with whom I spend all my days, every year, and you and I share with all goodness this life and this joy.
  • Every year, you are the good, fruitful tree of the heart. Every year, you are the cloud that rains joy and happiness on my life, making my heart laugh.
  • My twin sister and the most precious thing I have in my life, every year you are a constant address in my heart for joy, every year you are light, happiness and great goodness, every year you are the most precious and beautiful of hearts.

Funny words of congratulations on the sister's birthday

On the sister’s birthday, it is necessary to have some beautiful humor mixed with laughter, and the following are funny congratulatory words on the sister’s birthday:

  • My naughty sister: On your birthday, do not forget to prepare us a delicious cake so that we can take the initiative to bring gifts, otherwise you will not be happy with any gift from us, my dear. We love you very much, my dear.
  • My dear sister: You have grown a lot. I mean, you are no longer a child, and this is not a beautiful thing. I think the gray hairs on your head will increase now. I love you very much, my sweet, dear old woman.
  • My dear, feisty sister: Every year I eagerly await your birthday so I can eat all the delicious food that the family prepares on this occasion. Forgive me for my honesty.
  • My beloved, quarrelsome sister: Even though you grow older every year, you always expect me to bring you a gift, and every time I disappoint you because I am the most beautiful gift God has given you.
  • My beloved sister: Everyone is waiting for your birthday to say to you, Happy New Year, and I am waiting for your birthday to steal from you some of the beautiful gifts that are always given to you on your birthday.
  • My dear sister: Forgive me. I had to steal some money from you so that I could bring her a modest gift from a beautiful joke. It is your birthday, my sister. You have become an old woman in the house. I love you very much.

Comments

Popular Posts