Beautiful phrases about Eid
Beautiful phrases about Eid
Eid is a joy for Muslims and brings them joy and happiness, and here we will mention to you beautiful phrases about Eid:
- May God bless your holidays for eternity, and cover you with light from His piety.
- The holidays are here. Eid Mubarak to you.
- May God bless you in your deeds and lives and bring you back to the likes of him.
- Oh God, forgive our sins according to the number of (Labbayka, O Allah, atbayka). May Allah accept your obedience.
- A bouquet of roses on the advent of Eid, scented with oud, for you, O generous one.
- You have my best regards and sincere prayers from Al-Rehab.
- May God bless your holidays for eternity, and cover you with light from His piety. Eid Mubarak.
- With the influx of pilgrims and the appearance of Eid day, I tell you a happy Eid and a long life.
- On Eid, we send a congratulatory message to shake your hand on my behalf. You are in our hearts, my dears.
- May God bring you back as safe and obedient pilgrims to the Lord of the Worlds, as visiting pilgrims, God willing.
- We remembered you and the memory is haunting. We loved you with all our hearts, so a special congratulations to you, may God accept it from you.
- The most beautiful things about Eid are three things: an abundance of good deeds, exchanging visits, and reading these phrases.
- We ask God to grant us and the people of Arafa a forgiven sin, an accepted deed, an answered prayer, and a blessed Eid.
- I ask those who prepared the Eid and celebrated the deceased month, grant you a long life and make your life a happy Eid.
- May God accept it from us and from you, and make us among those whom the Most Merciful looks at and says (Go, you will be forgiven) and your Eid is blessed.
- May God make the dawn of the day of Arafah light for you, its noon joy, its afternoon glad tidings, its sunset forgiveness, He made for you an invitation that cannot be rejected, He granted you countless sustenance, and He opened for you a door in Paradise that cannot be closed.
- With the ihram of those in ihram, the talbiyah of those who fulfill it, the steadfastness of the pious, the supplication of those who devote themselves, the tears of those who stand by, the guidance of those who sacrifice, the pride of the sincere, and the forgiveness of a merciful Lord, I congratulate you on the great Eid Al-Adha.
- My congratulations went beyond all the classic phrases, rosy dreams, romantic words, and narcissistic feelings that most people repeat. I will not say: Every year, but rather I say (You are the best for every year).
Beautiful phrases about Eid in colloquial language
Below are beautiful expressions about Eid in colloquial form:
- Every occasion is good and you are in the best condition.
- With every rain shower and the number of people who performed Hajj and Umrah, I congratulate you on the arrival of Eid.
- Every Eid and you, my soul, are in my soul. Every Eid and you are my place of joy.
- Can you close your eyes, I saw the darkness in my eyes, this Eid without you.
- Your prosperity and destiny will last forever. May this Eid be blessed for you and all your family.
- If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't have preceded others…and told you happy new year.
- A congratulations full of flowers. Please send it before Eid so that I can be ahead of everyone else.
- Happy new year, good health, safety and well-being. May you be blessed with good health.
- They said: Where is your Eid? I said: With his eyes. They said: You love him? I said: I won’t see Eid without him.
- The monastery, its birds, its sun, and its seas say, Congratulations on the Eid, O its light.
- I bid you farewell to a past Eid… and greeted you with a new Eid… O God, may you have a happy Eid.
- On Eid, I swear to God, my dear, I would like to give you my eyes, but I was afraid that I miss seeing you and I cannot.
- It is the custom of Eid that people rejoice during it…but unlike people, Eid rejoices over you.
- Before people and races, and before his custom will never be trampled upon. I congratulate you on Eid, O jewels and diamonds.
- O diamond necklace, O you who have the moon as your neighbor, I will tell you before the people, Eid Mubarak.
- I wish we could rejoice with you and shake hands on Eid.. We congratulate and forgive you with hearts despite the distance.
- We have blessed you with goodness, we have showered you with roses, and with the coming of Eid, we have congratulated you.
- A special morning for the dear ones, fragrant with pepper. We send it only to the beautiful ones and tell them of the Eid ones.
- O message of longing, deliver it.. Greet the dear one and kiss him.. And on the blessed day, congratulate him.
- I saw you. I saw you. I hope we meet with you. May you always be happy.. and make people happy with your holidays.
- My heart cries for you and always buys you, and with its pulse and love it quenches you, with its tenderness it warms you, and with the approaching Eid it congratulates you.
- The treasures of the earth will ransom you, and the fragrance of the oud we will give you, in the middle of the heart your abode, and on Eid Al-Adha I congratulate you.
- Eid Mubarak, O boy who interrupts your news. Eid without your arrival is neither joyful nor joyful while you are far from your loved ones.
- Do not think that this is the sound of your mobile phone telling you a message. No, this is the cry of my heart telling you… Happy New Year.
- The most beautiful bouquet of flowers that I send from my heart and put in your hands, spreading the fragrant aromas around you, and saying Happy New Year.
- With all kinds of incense, with all the fragrance of flowers, with all the sounds of birds, and with the greetings of pilgrims… Happy New Year.
- Before the crowds and appointments, before the fast of Arafah and the night of Eid, and before hanging the victims with spoons, I say (May your Eid be a happy one).
- On a magical evening, with a pure supplication, I give a bouquet of fragrant roses to the most beautiful person who has ever crossed my mind.. Happy New Year, and you are always present in my mind.
- It is your habit to always go for the good, and today I would like you to return your favor.. We send Eid congratulations with all the longing, and the biggest Eid is the day we are happy to see you.
- I gave you the most beautiful letters of poetry on Eid. Eid has come and I said it is a happy opportunity. I celebrate you, may God bless you. Happy Eid, and may God bring it back.
Comments
Post a Comment