Beautiful birthday words

Christmas

Celebrating birthdays is usually one of the favorite things for those who celebrate it, because it makes them feel concerned about their family, friends, and loved ones, especially with the passing of a year in their life. We often search for melodic words and new, touching phrases to congratulate our relatives, friends, family, or loved ones on their birthday. In this article, I have collected for you the best Christmas sayings.

Beautiful words about Christmas

  • Happy birthday, my dearest person in my little heart. Today is your happy birthday.
  • We celebrate today and light candles. We renew the days of happiness, and passion is within us. We share in sweet, pure, sweet love. We draw the present to the days of our past. Happy birthday, my dear. Happy new year.
  • Happy New Year, a birthday that increases your beauty, a birthday that increases your feelings of transparency, a birthday that makes our hearts dance with joy, and every year you are well.
  • Today I would like to offer my best congratulations and blessings to the most beautiful sister in the world, honest and loyal, she is my second half and the rose of my life. Happy birthday and a long life.
  • Tonight is your birthday, tonight the birds sing, throughout the ages, a holiday that has been sung by tongues and poems, and goodness has spread to every friend and neighbor, you welcome your birthday with roses and blossoms, happy new year.
  • Happy New Year, may God make the rest of your life spent in goodness.
  • Joy has its presence, words have responses, and Eid days have a limited time, so you have unlimited congratulations on your happy birthday, happy new year.
  • All people congratulate you on your birthday, and I am one of them, just someone who rejoices for you and wishes you a long, happy life. Happy New Year.
  • To the one who picked a smile and imprinted it on my sorrows, to the one who taught me the geometry of the phrase, and broke the barriers of my pen, to you I send my longings and before all people, I congratulate you on your birthday, happy new year.
  • Oh, like the moon and more delicate than a flower, happy new year, my dearest human beings.
  • I bypass all the rushers and precede all the well-wishers and say Happy New Year.

Poetry verses about Christmas

A poem on her birthday

A poem on her birthday by the poet Abd al-Razzaq Abd al-Wahid. He was born in Baghdad in 1930 AD. He graduated from the High School of Teachers in the Arabic Language Department. He worked in teaching and held more than one position in the Ministry of Culture and Information. His collections of poetry include: Diwan of the Devil’s Curse, Diwan of Taibah, and Diwan of Anthem. The Great, the collection of Papers on the Pavement of Memory, the collection of A Tent on the Outskirts of Forty, the collection of The Second Tent, the collection of Peace, O Waters of the Earth, the collection of He Who Saw, the collection of Al-Bashir, the collection of O Master of the East, O My Homeland, and many other collections of poetry and literary works that influenced literature. Arabi.

I sacrifice my hours and days for your life

You've grown a year, are you nearly my years?

Or do we still have four in the unseen?

Forty… is a long way, bloody?!

How can I shorten the world so that it becomes mine?

An age like yours, but without numbers!

Yanni.. and your age is my life.. if you give me the choice

This world, I have given up my throne and my seals

And I said this, she prostrated at her feet

All my poems, and my inspiration overflowed

I watered every pore of her charms

With the melting of my heart, I am the thirsty one!

And I became a lord in it… all my veins

His strings… and they became all my melodies!

Yanni.. I will ask the throne of God for forgiveness

If I said: I am sleeping… on his limbs!

Perhaps when I fall asleep under his dome

I feel your face falling asleep above my dreams!

Yanni… for your feast, I will saddle my ribs

Wax, and I humble myself from my head to my feet

Singing… prostrating to God… praying

That you become my papers and pens

And my heartbeat, and my waves, and my sails

And may you remain my lamps and my flags!

A poem announcing the birth of your son from his birth

A poem announcing the birth of your son from his birth by the poet Abd al-Ghaffar al-Akhras, whose name is Ma’bad al-Ghaffar ibn Abd al-Wahid ibn Wahb, a poet of the late generation, born in Mosul, raised in Baghdad, and died in Basra. The poet Abd al-Ghaffar ibn Abd al-Wahid was nicknamed the mute due to an aphasia in his tongue. He has a collection of poems called Al-Taraz Al-Anfas fi Al-Akhras’ Poetry.

Good news of the birth of your son

From the loins of the most honorable and glorious

Like a sword, its blade has been removed from its sheath

It looked like a burning planet

He revives the virtues of those who passed away from his family

He is a supporter of the Ali Party and a supporter

Sneezing with every father's nose

Those who are terrified by it are envious people

And those who extend hands to the weak

How many white hands have you taken from?

Do not deny your enemies a favor

With generosity for generosity you did not deny

Speak and there is no harm in mentioning them

Repeat your speech as much as you can and repeat

Congratulations to you, a boy who has a good face

Seemaa Saad in the happiest time

May God protect him and raise his status

May he continue to live a good and comfortable life

The nobles were pleased with him and proud of him

He is still very proud

My history has come and pleased their eyes

By Al-Nasser bin Al-Qasim bin Muhammad

Messages about Christmas

First message:

This is my birthday and the birth of my moon..

The birth of joy in my heart and my life..

The day fates met, he was my destiny..

The day I expressed the words, it was my poetry..

Happy and prosperous year, my heart, my moon and my life.

Second message:

I hope today, my friend, does not end, so that our celebration of your birthday will be long, my dearest friends and brothers.

I wish you, my friend, joy that does not fade from your face on this happy day.

Happy and prosperous year..

Third message:

On your birthday, my friend, I ask you, Lord, to give her a new beginning that will restore her joy and happiness.

To extend her life in obedience to God.

And write good things to my friend and achieve what she wants.

Every year, you are my friend and my companion.

Fourth message:

Celebrating with you today all nights..

Every day, the soul celebrates your arrival into this world.

But today's celebration is very different.

Because it's your birthday, dearest to me.

Every year you are the joy of my days..

Happy new year, happiness and success..

Fifth message:

My friend today is smiling at the seas..

The waves are dancing…

The trees play wonderful melodies on the strings of the palm trees…

Happy birthday, my sister and friend.

Happy new year..

Sixth message:

My dear friend, today is your birthday..

Everyone is happy that you came to this world on a day like this.

From the bottom of my heart, I pray for you, may God protect you.

It prolongs and increases the days of your life..

Each year and you is fine..

Seventh message:

My friend, I wish to give you a tree that will shade you abundantly and protect you from every danger.

It gives you the sweetest fruit.

Happy New Year, you who always shade me with your love and care.

Happy birthday to you, the reason for my joy and smile.

Eighth message:

Today is a special and unique day because it is your birthday, my only friend.

O more precious than eyelashes and eyes..

Happy new year, love and happiness..

O closer to me than my jugular vein..

Ninth message:

On the best day of the month..

I extend my congratulations to the one who is sweeter than the moon..

And more expensive than it looks..

I congratulate her on her birthday..

I ask my Lord to protect her forever.

And I say to her, Happy New Year, my dearest human beings.

The tenth message:

Happy New Year. I came to race the clocks to congratulate you.

I say happy new year..

A year goes by and another year passes…

You are a ray that illuminates the hearts of everyone around you.

Thoughts about Christmas

First thought:

With all the scent of pepper, jasmine, roses, and blossom… and with all the combination of musk, basil, oud, and amber, as many trees, roses, and blossoms have grown, as many as the moon has risen, and as many as the full moon has shone, I extend to you the most beautiful expressions of congratulations mixed with the fragrance of flowers, on the occasion of your birthday, the colors of spring. Poems with the flavor of the sea, rainbows and spectra of joy, anchored here. Today we will celebrate your birthday, my beloved, my most precious human being.

Second thought:

O moon, tell her that I am writing to her. The poem today is for her and for her, and no words can do justice to her and her love. Tell her all the candles she lit, all the gifts she sent, the scent of beautiful flowers today is from her perfume, people’s smiles today are from her face, and love today is from her heart, for the whole world. Today she celebrates my love and her love, you know that today is her holiday.

Third thought:

O birds of the morning, cheer up, O stars of the sky, stay in the sky and do not set, O spring flowers, open, and open the doors of life to every flower that refuses to bloom in this season. Today is my friend’s birthday, today is the most beautiful of days and the most wonderful of nights, today the hours sang and the seconds danced, today history bowed. And the ships accepted ports. Today is my brother's birthday, today is my soulmate's birthday.

Fourth thought:

All expressions of love are not enough for you, they do not fulfill your right of love, and they do not enrich you. All expressions of gratitude are orphan and poor when compared to the great gratitude I have for you, and you alone are my companion in this life, and the companion of my dreams and hopes. I wish you long life, health, happiness and success. .

Fifth thought:

Every year, you are my beloved, as many as raindrops, as many as tree leaves, as many as peppers and flowers, as many as human breaths, as many as grains of sand. Happy birthday, the birthday of happiness, the birthday of joy, the birthday of youth, the birthday of goodness, the birthday of transparency, the birthday of narcissism. And the birthday of beauty, the birthday of love, and the birthday of love. I tell you every year and you are the beat of my heart.

Sixth thought:

My dear friend, I give you my soul, you are more precious, I give you roses, you are the sweetest, I give you my life, and its days without your presence in it are not worth mentioning. I was confused, by God, what to give you, and I did not find anything more beautiful than the word, may God protect you and you will remain my friend until the end of my life.

Seventh thought:

Every year, you are a source of light for my heart. Every year, you are a source of joy for my soul. Every year, I collect words of love, in order to make a necklace from them that I will give to you, with feelings free of fakery. I tell you, every year, your hopes and wishes come true. Every year, you are the most precious thing in life, oh all of life. .

Eighth thought:

Happy birthday, my dearest person. Today is your happy birthday. I hope to stay close to you, my friend, in all the coming years and celebrate your birthday together. Happy birthday.

Beautiful words of birthday greetings for loved ones

  • Every year, you are happiness. I celebrate you, the light of my eyes, my angel, my pulse, and the feeling sings. I say to you, Happy New Year.
  • To the most precious, dearest, sweetest, and most beloved people. Happy Eid, my crown.
  • My love, every year the world is in your hands, the laughter never leaves your eyes, and a happy birthday to us and to you.
  • My beloved, every year you are happy. Every year you remain in my heart, and meeting you completes my holidays and joy. Happy new year.
  • My beloved and dear, I said goodbye to you a year ago, and I greeted you in a new year. My life is yours with complete satisfaction. Happy Birthday, the adornment of my days.

Comments

Popular Posts